Luna is beautiful, fierce, and badass at the same time. How does that work?

large.png

I also found this beautiful painting of Luna by a moonlit lake.

large.png

• Brohoof 1

This is my signature.

Because everyone needs a signature.

Right?

img-3605317-1-XpL859w.png

Special thanks to Blue Moon for the signature pic.

I've got two for you ponies~

47db8ec1bb29559b8f38508c0512bce5.jpg

You shall not insult Luna's favorite movie series!!!

3689d777b71ce5539281ea7f73c81ffe.png

About time somepony took a hoof across her face. I mean seriously, the mouth on Diamond Tiara. If she wasn't a such a diva, I may like her more.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I've got two for you ponies~

47db8ec1bb29559b8f38508c0512bce5.jpg

You shall not insult Luna's favorite movie series!!!

3689d777b71ce5539281ea7f73c81ffe.png

About time somepony took a hoof across her face. I mean seriously, the mouth on Diamond Tiara. If she wasn't a such a diva, I may like her more.

Why?! Why does it never load for me?!

This is my signature.

Right?

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Yup. This places is definetely where I belong.

A couple of picks I made some months ago as a tribute to the best pony of them all:

You made it! Welcome to the fan club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lowij-5Q5Xg

• Brohoof 3

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Princess Luna wearing socks that match her colors:

post-30335-0-52420600-1429935245_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

I wonder what Luna would do this Nightmare Night  :huh: . I hope she brings bat ponies for our sugarly tribute  :yay:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 3

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

confrontation_luna_and_night_by_dragonfo

"There is a way to release ourselves. A spell to obtain our souls once more. We must speak it; but when we speak, no sound. We are all dumb. So failure is inevitable. And I regret ever entering the eternal bet with the devil inside me."

Pretty much the soul of Luna speaking about how she regrets her decision with a devil character who has taken over her body. The only way to release the trapped soul of Luna is impossible to complete because she cannot speak to the ponies herself. 

So i take this as Luna having no control of her inner darkness, crying as she watches this darkness attack her sister; though she wishes for it to stop. But she cannot speak her own words; the only thing that comes out is words of hatred.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 5

sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.

//// My persona and OC: Candy Star //// Ask me anything: Ask Candy Star //// My Music ////

//// My DA: (OC requests available) ////

It seems people have a hard time telling what color Luna is, to me; it seems to be a midnight blue.

152141__anthro_princess+luna_suggestive_

I laugh at this every time.

Pony tail Luna

luna_with_a_ponytail_by_jennieoo-d52dg5h

Or this Luna.

post-25639-0-72905300-1406793575.png

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 6

sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.

//// My persona and OC: Candy Star //// Ask me anything: Ask Candy Star //// My Music ////

//// My DA: (OC requests available) ////

It seems people have a hard time telling what color Luna is, to me; it seems to be a midnight blue.

img-3712023-2-152141__anthro_princess%20

Her color varies in a couple of episodes. Besides, taking on account that some artists use the colors from vectorized pictures (Which are sometimes painted differently according to the autor desires) it's obvious that sometimes there will be slight modifications in the scheme.

• Brohoof 2

img-3712023-2-152141__anthro_princess%20

It seems Derpy found her way into Luna's bed~ And maybe into her pants? lol

• Brohoof 2

Luna is definitly the Pony I am most like.

Her social awkwardness.

Her need to have everypony like her.

Her "pariahness" haha get it because I'm Pariah Puff?

I've got a temper and if I had the power I probably would have tried to make it eternal night at more than one time in my life.

But... I also have a wiseness that comes from rejection... which I think is probably Luna's best trait.

• Brohoof 3

2ly5s3m.png

Warning: Season 5 Episode 4 (Bloom and Gloom) Spoilers

img-3719331-1-large.png

Thought that was pretty funny XD

Indeed it is.  :lol:

Two Luna pics for you guys. :)

large.jpeg

large.png

• Brohoof 5

This is my signature.

Right?

Princess Luna reacts to finding out that Happy Meals ran out for the day:

post-30335-0-89437400-1430549569_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Does music inspired by our Princess of the Night also count as fan art?

No, but it counts as fan music.  :)

• Brohoof 2

This is my signature.

Right?