Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I'll wordify your text!

Vexxy

Hi! ^-^

So, I like making stuff on MS Paint (Yes yes, I know img-1268524-1-blush.png ) and since I'm doing my art GCSE and stuff on there (I've spent hours on that already), I guess I'd better do some extra practice, but I'm no good at characters, and I love toying around with words trying to make them look cool, so here I am! ^-^ Basically, just tell me any sort of design you want, what sort of theme or colour scheme you want, and I'll make it. smile.png Tell me if you want it to be siggy size, so I don't overdo it. And I'll hopefully remember to make them transparent, so you can do whatever with them, but I can't promise this. And don't worry, my sig was made to be quite simple, that's nowhere near my best, if you're worried about that tongue.png (Talking about my sig though, if someone could make it transparent for me without affecting the images, that'd be great ^-^ )

EXAMPLES:

post-13517-0-83091900-1363474973.pngpost-13517-0-20678400-1363477004.png

Edited by Vexxy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your signature is awesome. And i'm jelly.

And why MS Paint? Since you can download PaintTool Sai for free..*cough cracked version* 

Thanks ^-^

And I use MS Paint because it's nice and simple, I like doing stuff at the pixel by pixel scale a lot, so it's perfek for me. wub.png

I haven't heard of PaintTool SAI before, but I might check it out sometime, thanks for the recommendation! ^-^

And why MS Paint? Since you can download PaintTool Sai for free..*cough cracked version* 

No, you. Support the creators, or else we won't get updates. Ever. :V Meanie.

Coincidentally, I have nothing to contribute to this thread. At all. :C Sorry. I'll go now.

(Also - nice signature for MS paint)

Coincidentally, I have nothing to contribute to this thread. At all. :C Sorry. I'll go now.

The original version of PaintTool Sai is in Japanese..

I would be more than happy to purchase it, if it was in american.

But everyone who has the american version is a cracked version.. 

Edited by KToadstool

(edited)

I won't download it without not paying then ^-^; Which means that I won't be able to get it, but I like Paint anyways. ^-^

Aw, never mind...

(Thanks! ^-^)

The original version of PaintTool Sai is in Japanese..

I would be more than happy to purchase it, if it was in american.

But everyone who has the american version is a cracked version.. 

Urgh, my computer's being craptastic again dry.png ,sorry for the late reply  Ah, well, I'll probably stick with the tried, tested and failed glory that is Paint. ^-^

Also, which siggy do you all think I should use?

Vexxy_zpsa7005950.png

or

Vexxy_zps993769a2.png

Aaaand apparently double posts merge. I can live with that ^-^

Edited by Vexxy

I won't download it without not paying then ^-^; Which means that I won't be able to get it, but I like Paint anyways. ^-^

Aw, never mind...

(Thanks! ^-^)

Urgh, my computer's being craptastic again dry.png Ah, well, I'll probably stick with the tried, tested and failed glory that is Paint. ^-^

Also, which siggy do you all think I should use?

Vexxy_zpsa7005950.png

or

Vexxy_zps993769a2.png

Get gimp, it's much more simple then SAI, and free. :3

And - they both look the same. :333 They both look good, regardless though. :3333

Ten more characters.

Get gimp, it's much more simple then SAI, and free. :3

And - they both look the same. :333 They both look good, regardless though. :3333

I've got Gimp, but it turns my computer into a right... Gimp :P

And thanks, but check the X's, there's a slight difference ^-^

Chicken is filled with stuffing. Post is filled with filler. More filler. That's enough now. ^-^;

Use the second one.

And on the subject of making words look cool, could you theoretically make me a signature out of a particular word?

As long as the word's not too long, almost definitely ^-^

Ten more characters.

I've got Gimp, but it turns my computer into a right... Gimp tongue.png

And thanks, but check the X's, there's a slight difference ^-^

I prefer the second, but there isn't much of a difference. If you aren't too overloaded with requests, I have one. It would just be my username, Brosparkles, with a red and green color scheme, like Big Macintosh. Thanks in advance if you do decide to do it. (Hopefully it isn't too long of a word.)

Chicken is filled with stuffing. Post is filled with filler. More filler. That's enough now. ^-^;

As long as the word's not too long, almost definitely ^-^

Oh, just one word.

I don't know, how about...

Manface?

(You better have seen that one coming. I'll find an image to use as a background later.)

(edited)

Ooh, lots of filler needed now ^-^ ...If only I had a witty joke to make or something like that. Hm, this empty space is quite the dilemma.

I prefer the second, but there isn't much of a difference. If you aren't too overloaded with requests, I have one. It would just be my username, Brosparkles, with a red and green color scheme, like Big Macintosh. Thanks in advance if you do decide to do it. (Hopefully it isn't too long of a word.)

I'll try my best! smile.png

Oh, just one word.

I don't know, how about...

Manface?

(You better have seen that one coming. I'll find an image to use as a background later.)

I... Can't say I saw that coming blush.png I've never been known for my common sense... So what sorta style and colour scheme do you want it in? Oh yeah, if you want, I can use an image as the background of the text. :)

Edited by Vexxy

Cool thnx! Take your time though, I'm in no rush.img-1268786-2-wink.png

I never like to rush a friend, that just makes them mad if that ever happens. but your mellow.img-1268786-3-biggrin.png

It's almost impossible to make me mad. ^-^ And I'm guessing you want a Rarity themed one?

And @@Brosparkles, yours is going okay, but I may need to change some bad design choices I made, hopefully I'll be able to finish it once I've gotten back from school :)

@, if you want something, I kinda need to know what sorta design you want... 

Hey, that's some pretty awesome work ya got there! :D

If you're not too busy, could you possibly make me a siggy for meh, a background of stars/the night sky with the word "Night" overlayed on top? Tell me if you'd need something more simplistic than that, though.

Also tell me if you're actually gonna make this, although I'm fine if ya don't ;) . If you need more detail, i can think of sumthin'. :3

If you like paint, you should download panit.net! it's free and it's like paint but with some more useful stuff added! tongue.png and think you could have a play round with the text 'WindsweptFrog' ? I'd love a new sig tongue.png

Edited by WindsweptFrog

It's almost impossible to make me mad. ^-^ And I'm guessing you want a Rarity themed one?

And @@Brosparkles, yours is going okay, but I may need to change some bad design choices I made, hopefully I'll be able to finish it once I've gotten back from school img-1271395-1-smile.png

Arright let's see here.

Word: MANFACE

Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMYVv_Wuy7hE9o6xvOiUYaqcEpMCg9PQtbJnMGnMsuqWZJafjUGw

Font: Something scribbly and whimsical. Black outline, image for filler. Anything else you need to know?

Edited by Face-to-face Manface

And @@Brosparkles, yours is going okay, but I may need to change some bad design choices I made, hopefully I'll be able to finish it once I've gotten back from school smile.png

Aww thnx Vexxy! But yeah, a rarity one with octavia on the side with a midnight purple and dark background with the quote classy is elegance!

(edited)

@@Brosparkles, it's ~doooone! img-1271713-1-biggrin.png If there's anything you want me to change, just ask and I'll do it. ^-^ post-13517-0-33781000-1363284736.png

@@WindsweptFrog, sure :3

@, okey doke ^-^

@, okay smile.png

@, I don't see the image img-1271713-2-sad.png

I'm starting the next batch now, I'll try and do it on a first come first serve basis, but I might break that if I feel like either trying something new or to do something easy, because I'm mean tongue.png I'll make sure everyone gets their sigs eventually though! img-1271713-3-cool.png

Edited by Vexxy

@@Brosparkles, it's ~doooone! img-1271713-1-biggrin.png If there's anything you want me to change, just ask and I'll do it. ^-^ attachicon.gifbrosparkle.png

@@WindsweptFrog, sure :3

@, okey doke ^-^

@, okay img-1271713-2-smile.png

@, I don't see the image img-1271713-2-sad.png

I'm starting the next batch now, I'll try and do it on a first come first serve basis, but I might break that if I feel like either trying something new or to do something easy, because I'm mean img-1271713-4-tongue.png I'll make sure everyone gets their sigs eventually though! img-1271713-3-cool.png

Oh wow! That's more than 20% cooler compared to what I had expected! It's great, thanks a lot! Just what I needed to brighten up my day a bit.

(edited)

Oh wow! That's more than 20% cooler compared to what I had expected! It's great, thanks a lot! Just what I needed to brighten up my day a bit.

Glad you like it. ^-^ And don't worry, I've not stopped making them, but I've been working on an over complicated background for one of them, since I can somehow manage to procrastinate while working img-1277904-1-tongue.png

Oi, @, it's done! Hope you like it smile.png, the background killed me 9-9  post-13517-0-83091900-1363474973.png

@@Brosparkles, I found a new way to make the pics I find look more natural, so I redid yours, here you go! post-13517-0-20678400-1363477004.png

And if anypony wants to use a pony that isn't in the mane 6, could you supply a vector for me? Thanks! img-1277904-2-smile.png

Right, if everything's going to plan, next up is @, then @, and then @@WindsweptFrog, so sorry if I take a while to make them ^-^;

Edited by Vexxy

Could you please give me the link? I've tried many times but it never worked :(

Back to topic:

Could you please fancy up the words '20% Cooler' in Rainbow. and put wings on the sides.

Could you please give me the link? I've tried many times but it never worked sad.png

Back to topic:

Could you please fancy up the words '20% Cooler' in Rainbow. and put wings on the sides.

Sure, I'll give it a go :) Sorry if it takes a while though, I've already got a few people waiting, and I don't want to rush through them. ^-^;