Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want to see happen in the next MLP?

Expired delta

I personally wana see one of the ponds dark sides comeout maybe a real cupcakes dream that leads into a silent hill fim or maybe do a celestia as melestia what would you lie to see next MLp /on that note of all the fans saying they would want to keep MLp the same what do you want those next episode that woul Chang MLp up a bit.

I personally wana see one of the ponds dark sides comeout maybe a real cupcakes dream that leads into a silent hill fim or maybe do a celestia as melestia what would you lie to see next In MLp

Keep in mind that it's a kids show haha!

I'd like to see Trixie return... and I can't think of anything else :P

(Also what's up with the all caps title? it's very annoying)

I personally wana see one of the ponds dark sides comeout maybe a real cupcakes dream that leads into a silent hill fim or maybe do a celestia as melestia what would you lie to see next In MLp

That would kind of ruin the point of the show...
  • Brohoof 1

orgy I want to see an episode where the mane six star in a musical or an episode were the mane six get sucked into a video game given to Spike by Celestia, who didn't know it was magical, for being such a good little helper, and to get out they must fight RPG style or an Episode where everyone is gender swapped (sorta like fiona and cake).

I'd like to see another episode like Dragonshy. They all go on some big adventure but the focus is on one pony in particular and a certain problem they have to overcome.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm, I want Fluttershy's parents to drop by her cottage, if she has one... ...I'd also want to see another Pony vs. Pony episode. Rarity vs Applejack? Hm...