Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone got the feeling that in season 4, Discord is coming back?

ThatBrony263

I have a feeling he is coming back maybe just maybe I mean remember the episode when fluttershy tried to help him and I sort of kind of maybe worked what if it was all just a lie in the end I mean seriously he did that through the entire episode will he come back in a second triumph to destroy equestrian???

It'd be fairly stupid and a waste of screen time to make an episode all about bringing Discord back and making him no longer an antagonist, just to never bring him back again. Just as it would be stupid for Dash and Scootaloo to not be shown as acting sisterly in the future, after the events in the climax of Sleepless in Ponyville. I think both things are likely to return in S4.

• Brohoof 4

I believe he'll comeback! Maybe he'll help the mane 6 defeat the new villain, or be the comedic relieve from time to time. All I know is I want at least one, count them ONE Discord episode this season! Just one! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

/)

• Brohoof 1

I thought the events occurred in "Keep Calm & Flutter On" were enough for Discord. Bringing him back as an antagonist again would be very...weird. I wouldn't mind him seeing him as a PROtagonist, helping the ponies defeat the new enemy. 

• Brohoof 1

Knowing discord he will likely troll the mane 6 and antagonist at the same time, then refuse to help them until the last possible moment just to annoy them.

Knowing discord he will likely troll the mane 6 and antagonist at the same time, then refuse to help them until the last possible moment just to annoy them.

wait. from your post your pretty much saying that no villain will ever be stronger than discord or as strong? If Discord tries to troll the antagonist he will have a new plothole

wait. from your post your pretty much saying that no villain will ever be stronger than discord or as strong? If Discord tries to troll the antagonist he will have a new plothole

That's not how I meant it, he will likely deny helping them, or maybe turn evil again just to betray the antagonist at the last moment and say he planned it all along. (To be fair he IS a reality warping immortal lord of chaos, he kinda is overpowerd, he only loses in the end due to overconfience).

The writers would be a bit stupid to make Discord an antagonist again. It would completely and totally defeat the purpose of "Keep Calm and Flutter On" and undermine the lesson learned.

That's not how I meant it, he will likely deny helping them, or maybe turn evil again just to betray the antagonist at the last moment and say he planned it all along. (To be fair he IS a reality warping immortal lord of chaos, he kinda is overpowerd, he only loses in the end due to overconfience).

Actually that might be good but if you think about it, Why would Discord help the villain while he could just sit back and watch while eating popcorn making sure fluttershy doesnt get hurt?Thats more like discord.

also we dont know how discords powers work, we dont know if discord could even take a punch if he let it hit him.

yea I gotta say I think he'll come back- it just seems so unl;ikly that he was able to give in and be so good in one measly episode- but also im curious to why or what celestia had in mind for him power wise- I mean after all- discord is discord-  right? what does she have in mind for him and will discord continue to be himself or changed like in that episode?

I have a feeling he is coming back maybe just maybe I mean remember the episode when fluttershy tried to help him and I sort of kind of maybe worked what if it was all just a lie in the end I mean seriously he did that through the entire episode will he come back in a second triumph to destroy equestrian???

• Brohoof 1

Actually that might be good but if you think about it, Why would Discord help the villain while he could just sit back and watch while eating popcorn making sure fluttershy doesnt get hurt?Thats more like discord.

also we dont know how discords powers work, we dont know if discord could even take a punch if he let it hit him.

You basically said what I already knew, he would be a jerk at first. But eventually fluttershy would make him help. Also, he is freinds with all the mane 6 in the end. Ps. This is the god of chaos we are talking about. Him watching them lose without doing anything would make too much sense for him. Pps. He once removed his eyes, how is that?

You basically said what I already knew, he would be a jerk at first. But eventually fluttershy would make him help. Also, he is freinds with all the mane 6 in the end. Ps. This is the god of chaos we are talking about. Him watching them lose without doing anything would make too much sense for him. Pps. He once removed his eyes, how is that?

no you said that he will help the villain only to betray him. I said he wont even do anything until fluttershy gets hurt.

also genie from aaddin had almost the same powers as Discord and he was a fly when compared to genie jafar

no you said that he will help the villain only to betray him. I said he wont even do anything until fluttershy gets hurt.

also genie from aaddin had almost the same powers as Discord and he was a fly when compared to genie jafar

Your right, my bad. But with discord he always wants to do what doesn't make sense and will cause the most chaos. But, again, he was on good terms with all of the mane 6, not just fluttershy. She is the one closest to him tho. Ps. That whole genie jafar thing was total bs. It was a huge fail because it didn't make sense. Genie had his powers longer, and he was free (so he could technecally do anything).

I hope so.

I really like the "crazy" personality of him.

what i don't know is if he will came again to prank everyone and to put equestria "topsy-turvy" , but i think those pranks are an important part of his personality.

without it he won't be Discord :D

in my opinion.

John De Lancie hinted at Discord's return at Unicon. When asked if we'd see Discord again and if he'd have a singing part, De Lancie responded with: "Just remember that you asked.."

VA hints aside, they wouldn't have reformed him and made him a possible reccuring character if they didn't already have plans to bring him back in the future.

What I would like to see is an episode where discord comes back to help defeat an antagonist. Maybe celestia would send him to help but the mane6 still doesn't trust him, and the episode would revolve around them learning to trust him and ultimately defeating the villain.

Of course he would be coming back, they wouldn't have brought him back and reformed him if they didn't have plans for him in the future or as the future would be known as Season 4.

So expect Discord to be coming back again.

What I would like to see is an episode where discord comes back to Gets his plot whopped by an antagonist. Maybe celestia would send him to help but the mane6 still doesn't trust him, and the episode would revolve around them learning to trust him and ultimately getting one shooted.

Fixed that for ya buddy.

100 more characters? let me see.....

I think that discord will return in some episodes where we learn about the past

He's going to be back again. He's one of the most popular characters, and he was reformed so they could keep him coming back without constantly repeating a "Discord escapes and steals the elements! What must our heroes do to defeat him this time?" plot.

I think that he might come back to help the Mane 6 defeat a new antagonist. In my opinion, the only time we will ever see him as a villain again is if there is a flashback episode.

I think it would be great if Discord pretends to be evil again to get the antagonist to trust him, makes everyone worry that he's evil again, and then, at the end, surprises the villain by blasting him with his magic right when the antagonist begins to win. Discord is an actor. That's his best talent other than chaos. It would be so cool if they did that. :)

But I do not think that they would revert Discord straight back to that evil, conspiring villain. That would make Keep Calm and Flutter On completely pointless. It really would.

It seems kinda obvious that Discord is going to come back.

I mean why make him good (says while making finger movements) and say it's for something important and not bring him back again.