Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv MythBusters

Steel Crescent

As the name says this topic is about Mythbusters.If you're a fan of the show and wanna share your favorite scenes,Or anything else mythbusters.please post it here!

Edited by Steel Crescent
  • Brohoof 8

I love Mythbusters, though their are so many tests that can be taken apart.  I love the tape specials, and how they come up with so many different uses for tape.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yea, Love mythbusters. Remember that time they hook up a eletric fence to that arc thing and shit actually gets real!

The proudecor actually got fired for that!

I had no idea he got fired for doing that.What he did a little funny but  messed up.Thanks for sharing that info with everypony!

Edited by Steel Crescent
  • Brohoof 1

^The face plant always gets me laughing.

Tonight, I finally got around to watching last year's thanksgiving episode (with Alton Brown!) and the plane boarding one. As a fan of Good Eats and a frequent flyer, these two were particularly interesting - definitely some great episodes.

Grant provided some great entertainment in the hangover/drunk episode:

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Favorite Mythbusters moment eh? Well, I'm pretty sure this sequence speaks for itself.

"Why, Thor the god of thunder it trying to enter my building!"

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

Mythbusters has remained my all-time favorite tv show since I started High School few years back in 2007. I love everything about this show and it is just plain awesome! We need more shows just like this now-a-days! Jamie and Adam are just great :3

• Brohoof 2

Ahh yes, Mythbusters.

I haven't actually watched much of the show in awhile, but I used to see the episodes regularly. The hosts are funny, and the many tests they do are fun and interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I love the mythbusters. It's one of my favorite tv shows. I like pretty much all episodes and I don't have any special moment that I like the most.

But this one is kinda funny xD

I've seen a few episodes, and have that 4 Disc "greatest episodes" set that had for $20 at Wal-Mart a few years ago. I really like and need to watch it more. 

My personal funniest moment is actually a cut scene:

Edit: someone beat me to it XD

Edited by Shoboni

• 2 weeks later...

I don't watch it regularly, but i do love me some Mythbusters occasionally. It's interesting, funny, entertaining to watch and it has some of my favourite quotes ever. laugh.png

Edited by ThatFinnMetalhead
  • Brohoof 1

I used to watch Myth Busters a whole lot, but I guess it just got repetitive after awhile. The novelty wore off, I suppose. As fun as explosions are, once you see enough of them, they get less entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...