Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Mlp: Black Death [OOC, no more signups]

Jack Baker

We didn't. We were just waiting for more posts. I've been trying to get the TBB's to post for awhile over Xbox live... They're too busy with school XD. End of course always sucks. By the way, where'd thunder knight go? He does control four of the main characters after all...

(edited)

I only couldn't reply before cuz I was the last person to reply and obviously, I couldn't double post in the RP.

Btw, I do plan for Diego to become an alicorn, but obviously, not just yet. XD He hasn't done anything to earn it. And yeah as I've been hinting, the necromancer is his father.

Edited by Pripyat Pony

• 2 weeks later...

I want to post, but I don't have anypony to reply to as such. If somepony could talk to my character perhaps and interact with him a bit?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys... This is COMPLETELY off subject, but I found something that for, whatever reason, has kept me laughing for a while. Behold! The absolute worst acting to have ever existed! ( this is not a joke. It's a real Turkish movie from 1973.)

• 2 weeks later...

Can't really post much since Diego is outside and alone, spellcloaked. If something happened, that would mean I could post again.

Sorry about that twisted. I've been really busy with my job and I haven't had time to post because of it. I was waiting for someone else to post, but I'll go ahead and do it to get it started back up. Hopefully we can avoid this happening again XD