Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Press Your Luck! (OOC)

Undyne

Aw, sweetie, I don't bite. ;) Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

You're going to get sued one day, Cliff. I claim no responsibility over him if he gets out of hand. Or...hoof. (How do people pony-ify everything?)

I'll definitely check out that Ask thread. I like knowing what characters I'm going to be talking to.

Keep an eye out for anything cute. xD

I'll keep an eye out for a leash. -__-

• Brohoof 2

Well, I thought some. This is Haygas we're talking about. Vegas in a nutshell. I could see OCs getting drunk and making decisions they'll regret. One night stands, anypony?

Well, I thought some. This is Haygas we're talking about. Vegas in a nutshell. I could see OCs getting drunk and making decisions they'll regret. One night stands, anypony?

What happens in Haygas stays in Haygas an old saying I've come to learn. Never know what's going to happen when you add drinking. happy.png 

• Brohoof 1

@@Flareon,

DAMN YOU FOR SHOWING ME YET ANOTHER ROLE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY img-1331508-1-angry.png

Aaanyway, I would love to join as my OC Ocean Wind...which I have only used once so...blarg.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocean-wind-r2790

I giggled. And I rarely giggle.

Ocean Wind is accepted. Glad to see another mare closing a spot.

• Brohoof 2

Aw, yeah, baby! Bring on the booze and the mares! ;)

Oh shut up. I don't put anything past him. I also doubt he needs the excuse of drink for a one-night stand, although I don't think he realizes other mares may have that limitation.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I giggled. And I rarely giggle.

Ocean Wind is accepted. Glad to see another mare closing a spot.

So I just edited her character page a bit because I cam up with a better backstory and a little something to make her a little more unique, If you just skim over the "Other" section in her Character page then you will see what I changed...and stuff...

If you don't like it, let me know.

Edited by Jolteon

So I just edited her character page a bit because I cam up with a better backstory and a little something to make her a little more unique, If you just skim over the "Other" section in her Character page then you will see what I changed...and stuff...

A liquid pony? I'd like a little more explanation on this, actually. There's such a spell that turns a pony into liquid?

(edited)

A liquid pony? I'd like a little more explanation on this, actually. There's such a spell that turns a pony into liquid?

Its a spell that went wrong. I'm still working on her character page but I could say water pony instead...she was turned from a normal pony to...water but since she can control water...she can keep herself together rather than just falling into a puddle.

She know's water magic and a spell she was attempting went wrong...

Edited by Jolteon

Yeah, this is sort of fine. As long as she doesn't evaporate, it's cool.

Earl, there is some things like that. My OC, Lite Shade, has the power to create shade ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, this is sort of fine. As long as she doesn't evaporate, it's cool.

Earl, there is some things like that. My OC, Lite Shade, has the power to create shade ponies.

Nope, that's why she has the potion.

It keeps her solid as long as she drinks it once day...and if she did forget to drink it or something she wouldn't just turn into a puddle of water...she would be a pony made out of water...so she would just kinda flow around and she probably would evaporate if she was in the sun for too long...but that's why we have the potion smile.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Damn it...I was kinda hoping that Ocean's water thing would be a little more discrete...that's what I get for just posting the OOC and not sending a PM dry.png

She and Cascade would get along pretty darn well, I'd bet.

How does a being made of pure water take alcohol? Huh. That's something to think about, I suppose.

Edited by Glaceon

Oh, all right then. I've been in RP's where anything unusual is deemed a Mary Sue, so I was just checking. :)

Should we wait until tomorrow night to see if anybody else will join with a mare? I'll make up another profile just in case. It can't hurt.

• Brohoof 2

I'll go message a few guys and see if we can get any more mares involved. I'd really rather play as Eve in this one, even if I do want to try Sunburst and Moonstruck.

• Brohoof 1

Hey! It's me! Could I join this RP with a rule 63'd version of Paranoid Fright? Was going to say link in the signature, but my links are all confused at the moment. I guess the name 'Paranoid' works for both male and female. :D So yeah. I look forwards to this RP.

Hey! It's me! Could I join this RP with a rule 63'd version of Paranoid Fright? Was going to say link in the signature, but my links are all confused at the moment. I guess the name 'Paranoid' works for both male and female. biggrin.png So yeah. I look forwards to this RP.

I see nothing wrong with a R63, considering you see me playing Accent Tap in the Friendship Express RP. Accepted!

Just one more mare needed!

• Brohoof 1

Just wondering, is this roleplay still open for sign-ups? Because I saw that there are still 2 spots for mares. So.....may I join with Ramona?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ramona-r2820

Oh, hey, I remember seeing you from that "Slendermane" RP! Checked over Ramona's story, she's good to go!

Gonna make the thread now!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, hey, I remember seeing you from that "Slendermane" RP! Checked over Ramona's story, she's good to go!

Gonna make the thread now!

Ermahgerd! Yer! Ramona is generally always entering sweepstakes, if there is anything Ramona wants, its fame, fortune, and beauty.

• Brohoof 2

Posted for my darling flirt. He's off to find something to drink and somebody who thinks he's attractive. #rolleyes Silly boy.

• Brohoof 2

@,@,

Well, Earl, there are currently two good looking mares over by the Clerk's desk. Of course, one of them is covered in dirt, but really, Eve is never not covered in dirt. 

(edited)

wink.png I am so there!

Hold the horses there, your testosterone-fueled moron. I have to establish stuff first, you can't just go charging over to two fillies and

Why not?

img-1332534-1-dry.png never mind...

Edit: Oh, you stupid boy, there's such a thing as being discreet!

What's the fun in that? XD

:wacko:

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Brohoof 1