Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Press Your Luck! (OOC)

Undyne

(edited)

OK, just calm down.. I'm sure that if we don't make much contact, then this will be fine... Though, I don't think she would want to be seen with me... Or... GAH, STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

I doubt she'd want to be seen in this city at all, to be honest with you. As usual, Ragtag made her go when the opportunity presented itself. And, as usual, they didn't give her a choice.

Edited by Glaceon

I doubt she'd want to be seen in this city at all, to be honest with you. As usual, Ragtag made her go when the opportunity presented itself. And, as usual, they didn't give her a choice.

Thought the last time during Hunter's party, Descant made her go... I could be wrong, I have no idea.

(edited)

Am I the only one morbidly excited to see what happens between Percussion seeing Cliff with Eve? I don't know, I'm sick like that.

Posted for our little bundle of charisma.

Edit: *cracks knuckles* Aw yeah baby, a challenge! I'm so gonna get this mare to like me!

What now?

-_- You don't have knuckles.

Double posting, but meh. I don't think I saw this in the rules.

I'm going to head off to bed. It's quarter to eleven where I live, which is robbing me of much needed REM sleep. :)

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Brohoof 1

Remember guys, once everyone has posted about their OC going to sleep, I'll start the next day up.

This is Haygas. Which is actually Vegas. Which is alive at night, not during the day. Isn't it? Or are we just not gonna play it that way?

This is Haygas. Which is actually Vegas. Which is alive at night, not during the day. Isn't it? Or are we just not gonna play it that way?

Pretty sure that's Times Square. 

It could play that way. But, I'm pretty sure that there'll be some ponies that will want to sleep early and such. 

So in the RP, is it the next day yet? i'm getting confused since everybody is sorta doing there own thing haha...We should have something where we all get together, like the sweepstakes comes with a tour or something? I don't know its just a suggestion.

• Brohoof 1

So in the RP, is it the next day yet? i'm getting confused since everybody is sorta doing there own thing haha...We should have something where we all get together, like the sweepstakes comes with a tour or something? I don't know its just a suggestion.

I... Actually really like that idea. It would give us all reason to go to sleep and get to Day Two. But it's up to Umbreon.

• Brohoof 1

That can work out. I'll accept it. Right now, we're just trying to get everyone asleep.

I am pretty interested in this RP it has been awhile since I have done something more fun like this. tongue.png

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twilight-sky-r2961

....You do realize that your "OC" is a blind bag pony, right?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

....You do realize that your "OC" is a blind bag pony, right?

Oh yes, yes I do (source: http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies#Twilight_Sky ). That is fine with me because nobody I have seen has essentially claimed this as there OC and usually many people claim a background pony as there own. In my case apparently was a toy line that released him as an "extra" as I call them but most commonly call blind bag ponies. This has never been a problem before so can I still join the rp? I meet the criteria...

Edited by Warith

Oh yes, yes I do. That is fine with me because nobody I have seen has essentially claimed this as there OC and usually many people claim a background pony as there own. I my case apparently was a toy line that released him as an "extra".

...Then, that's not an OC, that's canon... I mean, usual stories would have people adding things that involve canon ponies... Gah, this is actually making me think. I've never met someone in my life that uses blind bags as a OC.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

...Then, that's not an OC, that's canon... I mean, usual stories would have people adding things that involve canon ponies... Gah, this is actually making me think. I've never met someone in my life that uses blind bags as a OC.

It hasn't been a problem before...so does it honestly matter or do I just have to re-create everything and get a new oc just because he is a blind bag? I mean it's not like he is in the mane six. He is just a background pony...

Edited by Warith
  • Brohoof 1

It hasn't been a problem before...so does it honestly matter or do I just have to re-create everything and get a new oc just because he is a blind bag? I mean it's not like he is in the mane six. He is just a background pony...

I personally don't see a problem with it. People play as background ponies all the time, and this guy isn't even a common one, really.

• Brohoof 2

I personally don't see a problem with it. People play as background ponies all the time, and this guy isn't even a common one, really.

That's why I picked him, he is unique, I like the cutie mark, and I think he reflects me a bit...I also like the color blue. :P

Well... All right, I allow it.

But, you gotta wait a bit. We would need another mare, since this is a romance RP.

I'm ready for Day Two. Probably not gonna post again until then. Okay? Okay. Good.

I'm just gonna ramble about something else for several more characters.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll check over the thread real quick to see if anyone else had fallen asleep, or yet to. I couldn't see it past Eve's chance at suicide.

Gotta say. Not a big fan of dark posts, but damn. That made my day. I'm happy for that. Probably the next time that I use Rockshire, I might "borrow" that with one of her carving knifes...

Well, seems as though the only ones asleep are Eve (horribly), Percuss, Ocean, and the Witch Doc dude (I apologize. I just woke up, and man am I tired.)

Edited by Umbreon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll check over the thread real quick to see if anyone else had fallen asleep, or yet to. I couldn't see it past Eve's chance at suicide.

Gotta say. Not a big fan of dark posts, but damn. That made my day. I'm happy for that. Probably the next time that I use Rockshire, I might "borrow" that with one of her carving knifes...

Well, it wasn't suicide so much as self-harm. People slit their wrists when they're in emotional pain, in an attempt to alleviate it. I don't understand their logic, but the person I know in real life that I based Eve's original personality off of is a self-harmer, as are several other people I know well, and I thought it seemed appropriate for, in the worst of situations, for Eve to mime that unfortunate habit of hers.

I do not endorse this action, nor do I recommend any follow in Eve's hoofsteps. I just have a lot of experience dealing with others who suffer from self-harm, and attempting to help them recover from it, and therefore am quite familiar with the subject. 

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 2

My character just woke up is it ok if he just stays up throughout the whole night or should I have him head on back to bed???

I just need everyone in their rooms before we start the next day. Since it's Vegas ponified, you can stay up. But, just be in your room. 

(edited)

Okay, guys, it'll be a while before I can post again, here or in any other RP. I've procrastinated too much and I absolutely can't miss this homework. I'm close to failing the class.

kthxbai

I'm miserable. I'm gonna fail this class. I procrastinate too damn much, and now I'm super-stressing out about it.

I can't afford to fail this class. If I don't pass, I can't be an engineer anymore. I'll have to go into something else. :(

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, guys, it'll be a while before I can post again, here or in any other RP. I've procrastinated too much and I absolutely can't miss this homework. I'm close to failing the class.

kthxbai

I'm miserable. I'm gonna fail this class. I procrastinate too damn much, and now I'm super-stressing out about it.

I can't afford to fail this class. If I don't pass, I can't be an engineer anymore. I'll have to go into something else. sad.png

Okay. I know exactly what you mean, I'm trying to juggle college, RP'ing, and a rather hastily made signature thread. So don't worry about it.

I'm going to post for Cliff, and then see what's what. He'll be, ah, inebriated.

Need any mares? My OC is still rattling around my head.

(edited)

Okay. I know exactly what you mean, I'm trying to juggle college, RP'ing, and a rather hastily made signature thread. So don't worry about it.

I'm going to post for Cliff, and then see what's what. He'll be, ah, inebriated.

Need any mares? My OC is still rattling around my head.

I think we're waiting on Cliff, among a couple others, to go to bed so we can start Day 2. It took me almost four hours, and I had to skip Chemistry again, but I managed to finish my homework!

/)

Edited by Glaceon
  • Brohoof 1