Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Press Your Luck! (OOC)

Undyne

So @@Umbreon, can we move on yet, or are we waiting for somepony?

Gotta check to see who has posted about being in a room and all, and then we can start off the second day.

Hello, people i have and people i havent RPed with. Descant (glaceon) recomended this Rp. I'll play as Stacy ( whos character bio needs to be found and updated. Oh the updating). So once I do that i'll provide a link to her bio.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I guess that means it's unbalanced, but considering it will porbably be Staceve, that means another mare is needed, right? Well, Scmps hasn't been used for awhile, so, if Marathon is accepted, I'd be glad to join as well.

*puts on Pokemon Trainer hat*

WINDY SCAMPER! I CHOOSE YOU!

*Throws Pokeball*

Hello, people i have and people i havent RPed with. Descant (glaceon) recomended this Rp. I'll play as Stacy ( whos character bio needs to be found and updated. Oh the updating). So once I do that i'll provide a link to her bio.

Well, that means that Warith will be able to post if Stacy joins. And that would also mean...

Well, I guess that means it's unbalanced, but considering it will porbably be Staceve, that means another mare is needed, right? Well, Scmps hasn't been used for awhile, so, if Marathon is accepted, I'd be glad to join as well.

*Throws Pokeball*

You would have to wait for another stallion. But I think I got that covered. @Flareonstill wanna be Flare Blitz?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Throws Pokeball*

Actually, Scamps, I think we had a colt's application waiting at the top of page 4. Besides, Staceve isn't a surefire thing, and we need to talk it over with Umbreon first. Not that anyone else here knows what we're referring to when we say Staceve.

You would have to wait for another stallion. But I think I got that covered. @Flareonstill wanna be Flare Blitz?

Nevermind. I forgot about Flareon. Ignore me.

Edited by Glaceon

Actually, Scamps, I think we had a colt's application waiting at the top of page 4. Besides, Staceve isn't a surefire thing, and we need to talk it over with Umbreon first. Not that anyone else here knows what we're referring to when we say Staceve.

...I smell a Stacy and a Steve combined into one. And some extra characters combined into a reply.

...I smell a Stacy and a Steve combined into one. And some extra characters combined into a reply.

Sure, let's go with that.

I'm gonna message ya. Alrighty? 

Extra letters... Hey! I'll sing the alphabet! No I won't.

So wait, am I in, possiibly in, or is there no possible way that I am? And how far in are you guys? Because if everypony is already in a relationship but me and Flareon's character, than I don't get to acutally choose a colt/stallion

So wait, am I in, possiibly in, or is there no possible way that I am? And how far in are you guys? Because if everypony is already in a relationship but me and Flareon's character, than I don't get to acutally choose a colt/stallion

There haven't really been any established relationships yet. So far it's all been development. 

So you're fine.

Salutations to possible newcomers.

Oh look...Eve.

Shouldn't you go say hi?

I make no promises.

Go say hi, you lazy bushel of crabgrass.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Buck off. -___-

• Brohoof 1

Well, that means that Warith will be able to post if Stacy joins. And that would also mean...

So Ya I was wondering when I can post. PM me when I can post on the roleplay, I'll be waiting for your okay...

Same here, I'll post as soon as I get the OK from you. Until then, I'll sit here and twiddle my thumbs and hum show tunes. 'She's dizzy and she's dreamy, her head's up in the foam, her eyes havw gone all gleamy, it's like there's no one home...'

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Same here, I'll post as soon as I get the OK from you. Until then, I'll sit here and twiddle my thumbs and hum show tunes. 'She's dizzy and she's dreamy, her head's up in the foam, her eyes havw gone all gleamy, it's like there's no one home...'

Wow that was a good rhyme. Alright Imma spit something out..."I was walking down the street, trying to be discrete, I sneak, the wood floor creaks, I stopped my feet where I met Wiz Khalifa and I sliced him like a pizza." That was pretty crappy u.u

Edited by Warith

Wow that was a good rhyme. Alright Imma spit something out..."I was walking down the street, trying to be discrete, I sneak, the wood floor creaks, I stopped my feet where I met Wiz Khalifa and I sliced him like a pizza." That was pretty crappy u.u

Oh, I was just quoting show tunes as I said I would. All the songs from Little Mermaid have been stuck in my head foe wees. I can continue with Flounder's verse, if you prefer...

"She acts like she don't see me. She doesn't even speak. She treats me like Shasami left over from last week. You see her late at night, tossin in her ocean bed. She's moody as a snapper. Oblivious as rocks. Swim right up and tap her, she lays there like a lox.(?) As sure as dogfish bite, somethin's made her lose her head. And she sighs and she swoons, and she's hummin little tunes, even has a sort of glow. What on Earth can it be? Any hammerhead could see. That sigh, that glow, that swoon, OH NO! She's in loooove (in love, it never fails) She's in Loooove (all hot beneath her scales) She her hips, how they swish! (Wella, wella a well doncha wonder who's the lucky seafood dish?)

Sorry, I gor so carried away I started the chorus. Dang it, Little Mermaid!

• Brohoof 1

K, so.

Tomorrow afternoon to all day Saturday, I won't be able to post at all. So, while I'm gone, Jolteon shall be the temp DM. 

• Brohoof 1

So wait, I''m really confused here....am I accepted into the roleplay or not? Because I'd love to get started, I'm just not sure if I'm allowed to. And I don't want to look like a jerk and post without permission...

So wait, I''m really confused here....am I accepted into the roleplay or not? Because I'd love to get started, I'm just not sure if I'm allowed to. And I don't want to look like a jerk and post without permission...

Wow, I completely brushed over you. I'm sorry... sad.png  You're using Scamps, right? Yeah, you're good for posting. You and @Warith can post now. I'll update the OP in a sec.@@Marathon, I'll accept you once I get the profile for Stacy. 

Wow, I completely brushed over you. I'm sorry... img-1340344-1-sad.png You're using Scamps, right? Yeah, you're good for posting. You and @Warith can post now. I'll update the OP in a sec.@@Marathon, I'll accept you once I get the profile for Stacy.

Wow ok so i posted before i even saw this post *facehoof* now i have to go digging around for stacys profile.
  • Brohoof 1

Wow ok so i posted before i even saw this post *facehoof* now i have to go digging around for stacys profile.

Did you ever make Stacy a bio ? I always saw your drawing of her in that post...in the other part of the forums...maybe i'm wrong.

Did you ever make Stacy a bio ? I always saw your drawing of her in that post...in the other part of the forums...maybe i'm wrong.

I did but its completely out of date. Plus i have to find it out of the 2000+ ocs in the oc cache. Yay for me!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright my OC is just being a loner in the cafe. You know hanging out by his lonesome. Just in case anypony wanted to know. But I have to go soon so if you do interact I will trust the DM to handle it or whoever interacts with him.

Edited by Warith