Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Press Your Luck! (OOC)

Undyne

Magic teleportation time!

I think Eve is in the carriage with us. Go ahead and throw Stacy in there too, I don't care. xD Hi, Marathon, by the way!

Oh, and we're at the hospital. I think the carriage'll take everybody back to the hotel.

• Brohoof 1

Magic teleportation time!

I think Eve is in the carriage with us. Go ahead and throw Stacy in there too, I don't care. xD Hi, Marathon, by the way!

Oh, and we're at the hospital. I think the carriage'll take everybody back to the hotel.

Honestly, I didn't realize you'd gotten back on the carriage, but the intention was that Eve would be going back with you.

• Brohoof 1

Just looked at the clock and remembered I have early classes tomorrow.

But...wait!

Oh put it on ice for one night, will you?

dry.png You're so unfair.

• Brohoof 1

@

So does that mean we won't be seeing you again until morning, or are you gonna hang around awhile longer?

Less Cliff? Sounds like a real shame.

When did you learn to be sarcastic, Eve?

You... You guys left Stacy at the dam.

'Guys? Anypony? Aww....'

Look now she's sad. Thanks guys. Time to do a post about magical earth pony teleportation!

'Yay!'

Shhh!

(I kinds like this idea of talking with your Oc in ooc post. Im gonna keep it!)

"I know the feel..."

Come on, Percuss. Don't be so down. Think. You got a mare that likes you! With a hotel to yourself! You know what this means?!

"Yeah... Me not going to the dam."

• Brohoof 2

"Yeah, guess he's a bit of a player, huh?"

I am so not a player.

spitoutwater.gif

I'm not!

I actually thought the quote summed up your whole character.

Oh, right, what do you know about me?

I CREATED YOU --! Oh forget it.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gaaawwwwd.

I am so sorry for not posting yesterday, my internet & cable went out right when I got home, so I couldn't post. :(

Well, I'm back online now. 

Gunna go post.

Oh my gaaawwwwd.

I am so sorry for not posting yesterday, my internet & cable went out right when I got home, so I couldn't post. img-1356227-1-sad.png

Well, I'm back online now. 

Gunna go post.

Dude, we should have our OCs get wasted together XD besides I haven't made friends with any of the other characters's yet (except for possibly one).

@,

Alright I am probably going to get off now. For roleplaying at least but we will continue Sky and Splinter's (Double S, oh snap!) misadventures tomorrow and what the next morning will be like.

Edited by Warith

1669748.jpg

Seriously though, I was gone for ONE DAY! Wow, you guys move quickly! All right, I've got to sort out this mess with Ocean and Scamps... xD

• Brohoof 1

I think we should start gearing this RP towards starting the next day. So for you all you love interests out there. Kiss your lover good night or go make those beds shake.

I think we should start gearing this RP towards starting the next day. So for you all you love interests out there. Kiss your lover good night or go make those beds shake.

I think " shaking the beds" on the first night is a bit too far.

'I dont know. That sounds fun.'

You're hopeless Stacy.

• Brohoof 1

@

Hey. I realllllllly need you to post. Like, badly. Percussive has got to advance on.

@

I haven't seen you posting for a while... Care to tell? 

@

Hey. I realllllllly need you to post. Like, badly. Percussive has got to advance on.

@

I haven't seen you posting for a while... Care to tell? 

I, don't really.........I have no clue of what to post for now...sorry.....(gets out a cookie) Cookie?

(makes this face: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/319/8/7/fluttershy_squee_by_officer_rabbit-d4exinj.png)

I apologise. I'm gonna be rather slow in posting for a while. Finals are just two weeks away, and the all the pollen that's suddenly in the air is currently beating my immune system with baseball bats.

I miss winter.

I apologise. I'm gonna be rather slow in posting for a while. Finals are just two weeks away, and the all the pollen that's suddenly in the air is currently beating my immune system with baseball bats.

I miss winter.

It's cool. I feel ya pretty well. Pollen is one of my worst allergies, so I feel like I'm dying at the moment.

• Brohoof 1

I used to react really badly to pollen...Its not really as bad for me anymore...but I do remember when I couldn't breath, taste, or smell ANYTHING...It was dreadful. And even today I sometimes get a really stuffy nose...but not as often.

Anyway...yea, it sucks sad.png

I can't stop coughing. My sinuses are slightly congested, but my throat is itchy and I keep coughing. Which is driving me batty, because I'm in the chorus, and we have a concert Monday. And I can't practice for it, because my allergies constrict my voice.

Please, let it rain, so this torture will be ended for me. 

Ever been to NC State Campus, Umbreon? Everything is made of bricks here. And the bricks are almost literally yellow-green with accumulated pollen. It's horrible.

Edited by Glaceon

I can't stop coughing. My sinuses are slightly congested, but my throat is itchy and I keep coughing. Which is driving me batty, because I'm in the chorus, and we have a concert Monday. And I can't practice for it, because my allergies constrict my voice.

Please, let it rain, so this torture will be ended for me.

Ever been to NC State Campus, Umbreon? Everything is made of bricks here. And the bricks are almost literally yellow-green with accumulated pollen. It's horrible.

I have to see my cousin graduate, but not during pollen season. It must really suck...

Oh, funny coincidence. I managed to get another friend on this site that's also from NCSU.

I have to see my cousin graduate, but not during pollen season. It must really suck...

Oh, funny coincidence. I managed to get another friend on this site that's also from NCSU.

Oh, really? You should introduce me. Maybe I've already met your friend, IRL. Huh. That is a funny coincidence.

As I said, the brick paths are yellow with pollen. These are Yellow Brick Roads I don't want to follow. *sneezes*

Edited by Glaceon

Oh, really? You should introduce me. Maybe I've already met your friend, IRL. Huh. That is a funny coincidence.

As I said, the brick paths are yellow with pollen. These are Yellow Brick Roads I don't want to follow. *sneezes*

Well, he's a senior, so he's graduating this year. You might have or haven't met him already.

Anyways, let's get off the yellow bricks and back into the topic.