Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

One of the phrases used in Super Sentai's 32nd season, Engine Sentai Go-Onger uses the catch phrase Bari, Bari, Bari. Which means I'm revved up. 

wut.

I am the one and only Bari!

• Brohoof 2

I'm glad they at least put a little challenge in OR/AS. After how I steamrolled X/Y with no problems (even without the Exp. Share on, the game's way too easy), trainers at least use four-six team Pokémon, whereas in X/Y, only the Champion and a fisher with Magikarp had full teams. I should be able to beat Flannery tonight with my team by tonight.

Yeah they did. They made it at least close to how it was back in the original, where a pokemon only two or so levels above you can actually shit all over you with relative ease.

Its fucking glorious. <3

Colored pencils or crayons?

Colored Pencils.

I have not been here in a while, what is happening? Been working a lot, been tiring and meh, but ehh, it's money.

I wish I made more money then I do, I am tired of getting the bare minimum. I dunno how to reach a higher paying job to actually start getting money.

I have not been here in a while, what is happening? Been working a lot, been tiring and meh, but ehh, it's money.

I wish I made more money then I do, I am tired of getting the bare minimum. I dunno how to reach a higher paying job to actually start getting money.

A crisis between my mod development and Minecraft. No, not really.

A crisis with my battery?

Boobs Cinnimon flavoured boobs. Thats whats going on XD.

A crisis with somepony's anatomie, perhaps?

A crisis with my spealing?

A crisis with my sleepy foot?

A crisis with the cold?

A crisis with my empty stomach?

Jeaze, whyat be it?

Thanksgiving is today, at heast here in America. I have to work tomorrow, and it might be a very busy day. Black Friday is kind of meh, I dunno who started that tradition, I think companies just wanted more business so they found out a way to work with people's adrenalin rushes and get people to impuse buy, it's basically a marketing scheme, not really a scam, but just a way for companies to make lots of money and have a day for people to look forward to to buy things.

Meh. I impulse buy all the time, but that's ALL the time, not on a specific day. xD

At least I got my phone fixed, after it broke at work it didn't really want to work at all because the screen started to not want to work at all. Meh. But tomorrow I will be able to pick it up and pay for it and not have to use this stupid old phone that was great in 2010, but in 4 years technology changes a whole whole lot so it's like not very good compared to the phone I broke. xD Other then it's durability. But the upside is it has a built in physical keyboard, and it is an android smartphone, but it's old, and only does 3G, and doesn't support any apps these days, so meh, it's a good temporary phone and it's better then no phone!!

Cinnabawble!!

You gonna food coma today as well?

I doubt it. And Cinnabawble?! Wuut? And I don't ever eat much anyway, so when I actually would start to have dinner I would only have a little bit instead of a lot soo yeah.

But I do have a new signature and avatar set, not me as a pony this time. xD This time it's Riolu, which is my favorite pokemon. Though the ones in my signature and avatar are vectored as me and the coloration is a bit different then default to be another version of myself, it mainly reflects what I would be in maybe that world, as I would be in that body, I'd be as tall as I am now in this world, can talk have the same voice, basically human, but in a Riolu body. xD Cause I have never been fond of how humans look. -shrug- So it's another version of me. I mean my pony self is my ultimate self, but this is another body I wouldn't mind having. xD But oh well. I know that I am weird but everyone is weird. If you think you are NOT weird then you are an idiot, and even weirder then ever. xD I guess.

But yeah.

Look what i bought:

<>

What is that? I mean, what's a Nintendo 3DS? That's how out-of-touch I am with anything that isn't PC gaming. Not that I beleave that PC gaming < !PC gaming, but because I really didn't have the luxury of choise back then. And that they never really appealed to me (console gaming scared me when I was younger).

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk