Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

16 minutes ago, Mirage said:

That's cool! I do a lot of gardening, in spite of the enemy invasion. :scoots:

I planted a bunch of holly a couple years ago. Very poisonous. Sharp thick leaves. Not good eating. Deer don't prefer it, right?

They are it.

Well, I don't think they are it, they just chewed it until there was pile of debris. Evol animals! Evol!

Holly trees are gorgeous against the winter snow. I’ll have to post some pictures, sometime. I also have this beautiful fruit tree. Every time I wait for the fruit to become ripe enough to eat.. either wasp or ants have invaded it :okiedokieloki:

how DARES!!! 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Then stop being cheeky and expect better for yourself :secret:

Pff :<

• Sad 1

Just tried out a new flavor of my favorite Korean ramen. Habanero lime. Spicy yes but at the perfect level for me.  Gotta love making yourself cry from heat .

4 minutes ago, Samuel L Changeling said:

Just tried out a new flavor of my favorite Korean ramen. Habanero lime. Spicy yes but at the perfect level for me.  Gotta love making yourself cry from heat .

Tfw you cry of something you love to eat. :squee:

Tears of joy lol. Also, if you aren't crying from the spice it's not quite hot enough. 

Now if you start coughing and wheezing like you feel your gonna cough up a lung and your face is turning bright red mayyyyyybe take it down a notch...

3 minutes ago, Samuel L Changeling said:

Tears of joy lol. Also, if you aren't crying from the spice it's not quite hot enough. 

Now if you start coughing and wheezing like you feel your gonna cough up a lung and your face is turning bright red mayyyyyybe take it down a notch...

I hate spice :<

1 minute ago, Samuel L Changeling said:

Oh? What's your taste preference then salty, sweet etc?

Im more abit of a "Sweet-Tooth" but i dont like too much Sweet either. :P

It's been a looong day today, Just working in few gifts and rewards to my friends, work never ends

2 minutes ago, Rethajni said:

It's been a looong day today, Just working in few gifts and rewards to my friends, work never ends

You can do it! :3

Moments ago, TechnoZ said:

You can do it! :3

Of course I can, :) am not complaning, hopefully these amazing gifts will make them happy and I get noticed :3

Moments ago, Rethajni said:

Of course I can, :) am not complaning, hopefully these amazing gifts will make them happy and I get noticed :3

I hope for you too. :)

4 minutes ago, TechnoZ said:

I hope for you too. :)

What am looking for is to make something epic, something big! I feel like, I need to expand like, not just post art and thats it, I got to get reactions, I have to do something that make sure it caught people eye, you know what I mean? Is not just about art, is about fame

Moments ago, Rethajni said:

What am looking for is to make something epic, something big! I feel like, I need to expand like, not just post art and thats it, I got to get reactions, I have to do something that make sure it caught people eye, you know what I mean? Is not just about art, is about fame

But dont overwork yourself okay? :< I wish you the Best of it ^-^

1 minute ago, TechnoZ said:

But dont overwork yourself okay? :< I wish you the Best of it ^-^

Nah, Sometimes I sleep, I ... how should I say, feel remorse when I have a break or am not doing nothing, like I think "damn Instead of playing videogames I should use that time to work on the proyect" I can take a rest but I feel bad for it later :(

1 minute ago, Rethajni said:

Nah, Sometimes I sleep, I ... how should I say, feel remorse when I have a break or am not doing nothing, like I think "damn Instead of playing videogames I should use that time to work on the proyect" I can take a rest but I feel bad for it later :(

Hey.. its okay to make Breaks. Doing Breaks can help working better on the Project you know? Without Breaks you can get Burnout and u get too Stressed in the End. :muffins:

1 minute ago, TechnoZ said:

Hey.. its okay to make Breaks. Doing Breaks can help working better on the Project you know? Without Breaks you can get Burnout and u get too Stressed in the End. :muffins:

I guess you are right, my only problem is that Im way too perfectionist, and I have that bad habit that I don't rest until the work is perfect, but I can try take them because I don't want to end up  tired

1 minute ago, Rethajni said:

I guess you are right, my only problem is that Im way too perfectionist, and I have that bad habit that I don't rest until the work is perfect, but I can try take them because I don't want to end up  tired

I know how it is being a "Perfectionist" but still, Doing Perfect things requires Breaks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

My pepper seedlings are growing and are now real plants! Hot and mild types. Hope we get a hot summer for them. Also the first time I'm sharing my garden plot with neighbors so we can all contribute to maintaining it. 

• Brohoof 1

I am going to drain a bit of my savings to pay off a car loan a couple of years early, and overall, I should be debt-free within a couple of years at my current trajectory.

Ngl, since i started working with Reaper (Music Programm) for like 2-3 Days, i made Huge Progress ~

I think creating Music is my Thing o-o

• smile 1

I'm watching Cujo. It's very significant for me too because the last time I saw it I was a small kid and it had me terrified of dogs for weeks.

Now, I'm watching it again since 20+ years ago.

Completely different feeling for sure. 

* Raises tea. 

here is to another horror movie marathon Saturday.