Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm telling you this from nice guy to nice guy. Spazzy, some of us are more blunt than others. Like, more than we probably ever expect one to be. But that's not because they're bad, it's just a different kind of expression. Problem is, Applekags was as blunt with his question as some were to his answer. None of us just went and said "You're a bad guy" but at the most least, the least expected in the chat thread, is that one doesn't suddenly blurt out "Oh hey, are you *insert personal question or matter*". But not all of us are going to be, you know, speaking nice at all. if you saw what Haven and Star said, imagine what Libby would have said. But please, for the sake of Berry, don't continue it. Just move on okay? Even I wanted to at least kindly tell Applekags that it wasn't he right way to ask something like that, but Berry had already asked us to stop it. Is that okay with you? :)

Libby would've gone Angry Video Game Nerd-apeshit x200000 to the 20th power. <_<. You all know mah slight distain for her, sooooo.....................Angry Video Game Nerd time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4-7mWeY_Cs

Also, hi guys.

DQEil.png

Hawt.

All of the boring dudes go to party and watch ponies! Woo! LOL

Yay, boring people parties are... boring. But that's okay, because we're all boring to begin with.

• Brohoof 3

All of the boring dudes go to party and watch ponies! Woo! LOL :P

To be fair, you have Fiesta Equestria, so that would probably not be boring, let alone with Ashleigh Ball. :D

Pinkie Pie art dump

Any Pinkie Pie art dump is good for everyone. :) 

I'm 19 though. :X

LONG LIVE 1993! 

• Brohoof 4

I'm 19 though. :X

Age is a funny creature. I would challenge anyone to guess my age without looking at my profile (or pulling the number from memory). My money says they would be wrong.

Yay, boring people parties are... boring. But that's okay, because we're all boring to begin with.

Unfortunately being boring isn't a topic that you can make small talk about.

"You're boring, oh my god me too!"

"Awesome"

*10 minutes of silence*

• Brohoof 4

Angry Video Game Nerd time?

I have never seen one of those, but I'm up for it anyway! :lol: 

Age is a funny creature. I would challenge anyone to guess my age without looking at my profile (or pulling the number from memory). My money says they would be wrong.

I couldn't guess your age for the life of me, but I'd be in between the 20-25 age scale.  :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

/me guesses

Uh... 17.

>26

Hory sheets.

Unfortunately being boring isn't a topic that you can make small talk about.

"You're boring, oh my god me too!"

"Awesome"

*10 minutes of silence*

I found this funny at first, but then I realized that's probably exactly what would happen.

• Brohoof 2

Huh...but no, it's not a placebo effect. It IS something. :)

I taught you nothing. At least, I don't think I did.  :huh:

I guess... 24!

• Brohoof 1

You're 26.

You're 19? I would've never guessed.

Like how I never would've known Samethelegoman was 16, and that Starshine is 25 (He seems older sometimes, but other times, he seems like a 15 year old...).

Well, I always thought Pinkeh was the youngest pone, and since I'm a little bit like her, I can see where you're coming from...

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I taught you nothing. At least, I don't think I did.  :huh:

Ah, but what you may not think is a lesson, may hold knowledge not previously known. And that also counts as teaching. :)

@, Also Scoots, I just saw that Daylight doesn't have a room number as his title...um...unless I missed something, shouldn't he have one? 

• Brohoof 1

I would challenge anyone to guess my age without looking at my profile (or pulling the number from memory). My money says they would be wrong.

My guess is somewhere between 23 and 26.

• Brohoof 2

>26 Hory sheets.

I find your comment offensive, good sir.

Seems like Scootacool and Libby are the oldest ones in this thread, with me on the third position :x

Oh really?

• Brohoof 2

So the last item on that list once happened to me. I freaked out. Totally and completely.

Holy shit ExokU.png

Well, the same thing also happened to me, but instead of a cat, it was her brother. The rest of the day was unfathomably chaotic.

Oh really?

Yep, she's 26 too

• Brohoof 1

Seems like Scootacool and Libby are the oldest ones in this thread, with me on the third position :x

Well, technically, you're forgetting Mandy, who I THINK is only slightly older than Libby. Interesting. The oldest from this thread are women. Huh...

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1