Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Lugi~'s Signature and Wallpaper Request Thread ~Re-Opened~

Quilava

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Squared

Background Colour/Theme - Dark, Should have a musical flair (he's a DJ) to it.

Image(s) -

e4z3g3g.jpg

Text - 1. "Let the Night embrace you... "  (This should be preferably in a gothic themed font, in crimson red)

2. And the name "Nightraxx" (This should be a cyber/modern-ish font, in dark gold)

Other - Animated Text. Maybe a light up effect would be neat.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Man, whenever I think I'm actually going to be able to get rid of the waiting list,

all you guys come and start submitting again.. It's as if you all plan this img-1518810-1-ph34r.png .

Looks like I'll have to close off the thread until I can get these requests back in order.~

@

Alrighty Moog, your signature is completed. And don't worry, I chose the best cursive font for your name Your name is more of a grungy, techno-y style, so I found a pretty good font to match. Hope you like the results

bed651d9-aa9d-413b-930f-ae9467996ac0.jpg

Any feelings for alterations/changes feel free to ask.

Edited by Lugia

@

Alrighty Moog, your signature is completed. And don't worry, I chose the best cursive font for your name Your name is more of a grungy, techno-y style, so I found a pretty good font to match. Hope you like the results

img-1518810-2-bed651d9-aa9d-413b-930f-ae

Any feelings for alterations/changes feel free to ask.

Oooh yay, nope no alterations/changes that I'll ask for. Looks very nice, and definitely better than i was expecting. Big thumbs up for you bro.

I guess it's time to make some more progress here.

@@Toa of Ponies

Here is your finished request. I think this has one of my more favourite custom made backgrounds. Hope the pic of Celestia is satisfactory for ye'.

5cd6f522-e496-47e5-b622-f3ee14df4742.jpg

Also @ and @@Lord Bloodpool, like I stated in my OP, I'm in no way a digital artist, just a mere picture editor, so I will not  be able to fully comply with the conditions in your request. I will try to see what I can do to make your requests to your liking though.

TIME TO REVIVE THE THREAD AGAIN~

Been a bit hectic for me the past week or so (sleep killing most of what I do during the day normally, that, and developing the signature guide) but I finally kicked some sense into me and got a better schedule together.

@

Not being a digital artist made this request a bit difficult for me. However, I soon remembered that I had certain brushes that could resemble what you had originally requested. Add the fact that, luckily, DaFont (where I get all of my fonts) had a font that was close to the one you had designed as well. I am quite pleased with the results, of whjch, there are two. One more with more saturated colours than the other. Hope you like 'em

Yexus.png

Yex.png

@

It's actually quite shocking how quickly you can go from "eerie-ish" mist to having no misty qualities at all :|
If you aren't pleased with the results, just say so and I'll easily go back and start from scratch (never an issue).

Leafeon.png

@

It's actually quite shocking how quickly you can go from "eerie-ish" mist to having no misty qualities at all :|

If you aren't pleased with the results, just say so and I'll easily go back and start from scratch (never an issue).

Leafeon.png

Wow, that's Amazing, Truly amazing, thank you so Much, I can't thank you enough, that's exactly what I was looking for,

Thank you so much, once again, you do amazing work.

This is Just Perfect...

~Lumi

Hmmm... Might put in a request myself, if you're not too busy.

Sig Size: 600x100

Sig Shape: Rounded

Background Colour: Dark red w/ flame orange hues.

Image: My OC, Firebolt, sat on a large, menacing-looking throne. img-1505266-1-vO1t8nA.png

Text: Mortem seu gloria. Elige sapienter. 

You probably get lots of requests like mine, so I won't be offended if you choose not to do it. That said, I'd really appreciate it if you did.

~Bloodpool

I have now completed your request, however, as I stated in the OP, I'm not an artist of the pen so I was not able to draw your OC how you asked. However, I think you will be pleased with the results regardless.

Bloodpoolfx.png

Any requests for changes/alterations don't be hesitant to ask.

I have now completed your request, however, as I stated in the OP, I'm not an artist of the pen so I was not able to draw your OC how you asked. However, I think you will be pleased with the results regardless.

img-1545135-2-Bloodpoolfx.png

Any requests for changes/alterations don't be hesitant to ask.

Holy crap that is amazing! It certainly doesn't need any alterations, and it's much better than my original idea anyway!

Thank you ! laugh.png

Sig Size - Normal - 600x100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/02/15/40257/c818ded109544ef6198c9270d856f238.jpg

Image(s) - http://i42.tinypic.com/66hnnt.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vlti6s.jpg

Text - Nuclear Neurotic, Drop The Bomb

Other - A flashing radiation sign on the left side

Hiya Lugia!

Size: 600x200

Shape: Squared

Theme/Image: Something... Elegant. I really can't think of something that can describe elegant. For the image, a picture of Rockshire! 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rockshire-r1432

Background: Something along the lines of black and orange?

Text: Rockshire

Of course, I'll add credit into the sig! Thanks if you accept!

Okay Rocky :3, I am now done with your request. And maybe the word you were looking for was along the lines of "class"?

Anyway, hopefully I was able to closely capture that request, and I hope you're pleased with the results. I do, though, have two slightly different versions available for you, doesn't matter which one you choose.

Rockshire.png

e4523e0d-5e47-4f03-8c9e-7fcb1a8fdb38.jpg

If you want something changed or added, feel free to note it down and I'll see what I can do ;)

Okay Rocky :3, I am now done with your request. And maybe the word you were looking for was along the lines of "class"?

Anyway, hopefully I was able to closely capture that request, and I hope you're pleased with the results. I do, though, have two slightly different versions available for you, doesn't matter which one you choose.

img-1548171-2-e4523e0d-5e47-4f03-8c9e-7f

If you want something changed or added, feel free to note it down and I'll see what I can do wink.png

The second one is mainly what caught my eye. This is extremely awesome, with the bright tint and all. I love it, Lugia! Thanks again! And Lugia is better than Ho-oh.

(edited)

Sig Size -  600x200

Sig Shape - Squared

Characters: Filly Fluttershy and Filly Rainbow Dash

Text: none

Background Color/Theme - Cloudsdale or shiny back drop.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn

Hey Lugia. As you can see I'm no longer Flareon and, as such, I need a new signature.

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Squared

Background Colour/Theme - I'm not really sure. Maybe something that goes with a "Yin Yang" kinda thing? Or something green. Green is always good.

Image(s) - Zekrom Reshiram and N

Text - Truth shall be my light. Ideals shall lead my way.

Other - A couple things:

Zekrom should be on the left with Reshiram on the right and N in the middle

The word "Truth" should be in blue and "Ideals" should be in red.

I think that's it. If I think of something else I'll tell you. Thanks. img-1518505-1-smile.png

Alright mate, your sig is complete. Seeing as I had NO IDEA how to go about making an using a yin-yang style background, I went with using green as a base :P. In the end, I almost wanted to get rid of Zekrom and Reshirom, N completed the sig even with just him. But I think it came out quite decently, course I also have a couple choices for you to look at.

Orig:

N-Harmonia.png

Edited:

73829d66-b3aa-4209-a126-7192290d4df0.jpg

95fb2847-754b-4652-9f4c-5c99db8c65e8.jpg

Any changes/additions, don't feel bothersome to ask~

(edited)

A while back, I can remember you saying that there are a few things that you would have liked to change about my current signature. Would you mind changing them, when you have time and if you can remember what they are?

Edited by DashForever

(edited)

I would like to request a signature! I wanted my signature to be rounded, with the background black with swirls of electric pink and blue with my OC name, Princess Harmony Star, shining white at the top middle.Then, I would like my OC on the left and Luna on the right. Thanks! Btw heres my OC pictures

post-14112-0-48888300-1371499627_thumb.jpg
post-14112-0-39299900-1371499542.jpg

to help you out smile.png
post-14112-0-93401100-1371307711_thumb.jpg

Edited by Princess HarmonyStar

(edited)

Hey dude, just a quick request if you may smile.png

My OC Chetnik (link on my profile) flying, to the right of the signature

To the left: "Chetnik" in a nice font (something that looks, I don't know, speedy)

Background - as you wish.

And if you could put the Serbian air force emblem in the left or right top corner, that would be great biggrin.png

Thanks in advance!

~ Chetnik

Edited by Четник

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Squared

Background Colour/Theme - Dark, Should have a musical flair (he's a DJ) to it.

Image(s) -

img-1518785-1-e4z3g3g.jpg

Text - 1. "Let the Night embrace you... "  (This should be preferably in a gothic themed font, in crimson red)

2. And the name "Nightraxx" (This should be a cyber/modern-ish font, in dark gold)

Other - Animated Text. Maybe a light up effect would be neat.

Time to reveal another finished request bout dam time...

I have two versions for you to chose from, still-frame, and a poorly-done decent gif (haven't dabbled working with PS so I'm not quite sure how to make certain effects). I'm more partial to the still-frame version as I felt it kept to the club-ish, dark theme I was trying to go for, but I would like to hear your thoughts

3f05ecba-a4a0-4bc5-b278-f171742d03d0.jpg

GIFs

because I didn't just look at what type of gif you wanted then immediately forget...

Black outer

NightraxxGIf.gif

Light inner

NightraxxGIf2.gif

As usual, with all my requests, if you would like anything changed or added, don't be hesitant to ask~

Hi! Umm... Well, could you possibly make a signature for me? :3 I don't have a good drawing of my OC but hopefully this is good enough

post-16500-0-98657400-1371393784_thumb.jpg

and here's her with her goggles on

post-16500-0-07517800-1370819358.png

I'm not sure how I want it :P But her name is Sugar Note (Yeah...) and I hope you can do it! I would really appreciate it! :) and if you could maybe make it a gif, that'd be super special awesome :D

Thanks for doing this ^.^ I love your work!

Hiya! could it be possible to get a signature done with Braeburn in it, in the theme of Appleloosa? (and apples haha) That would be so awesome! Thanks for doing this for everyone!

(edited)

Sorry these take far too long than they should sad.png. Since I like to do these in order of request, if I get hung up on one, the rest get backlogged even further. Will probably start skipping then going back if I have a hard time with certain requests

NOTE: If I DO skip over your request, it does not mean it is denied and is rejected. I may be having issues coming up with something unique and will be going back to it ASAP.

@

Would be an understatement to say that the image threw my through a loop. But, hopefully, I was able to manage in creating a slightly decent signature for you. Wasn't quite sure if you wanted text in the sig or not so I made with your name and one without.

50a12c86-02a2-4271-b848-8567424a9c0d.jpg

817ef1fb-6c8c-41fb-ae6e-98cf0784ea94.jpg

@@Nuclear Neurotic

Let me just say that I really like your OC and how he looks wink.png

If only you were able to request a donor sized sig :|, the background fits it so much better. I did add the flashing radiation sign as you requested, however, I also made it so the text flashes alongside it. Hope you like the result.

NuclearTextSwap.gif

I am currently working on LR's request at the moment and hopefully will be able to get it done today.

Again sorry for the lazy responses sad.png

Edited by Lugia

@@Nuclear Neurotic

Let me just say that I really like your OC and how he looks img-1579982-4-wink.png

If only you were able to request a donor sized sig :|, the background fits it so much better. I did add the flashing radiation sign as you requested, however, I also made it so the text flashes alongside it. Hope you like the result.

img-1579982-5-NuclearTextSwap.gif

I am currently working on LR's request at the moment and hopefully will be able to get it done today.

Again sorry for the lazy responses img-1579982-6-sad.png

HOLY MOLEY!!!! I LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D

Looks so much more epic than I had imagined ;u;  :D

Thank you so much! It's awesome!

^_^ Thanks for the compliment too~

Sig Size -  600x200

Sig Shape - Squared

Characters: Filly Fluttershy and Filly Rainbow Dash

Text: none

Background Color/Theme - Cloudsdale or shiny back drop.

Alright buddy,

finished yours up today like I said I would :3

Definitely one of my more favourite backgrounds I've ever made, so I hope you really like the way it came out. And hopefully the pics of flutters and dashie are suitable. That being said, anything you'd like changed/added feel free to ask.

Two versions:

Orig.

LadyRainicorn2.png

Editted:

96066cc5-d990-43f7-a7d3-ef4367e01e20.jpg

(edited)

alright well here it is this is what i want 600 x 100 Squared with my O.C. (Below) with a metal background (silver metal)  and It should say Cloud Flash in M.L.P. Font. on the left the text: black  and i want to be in a epic pose looking at viewer on the right

post-17031-0-88719500-1371876733_thumb.png

Edited by Cloud_Flash