Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Lugi~'s Signature and Wallpaper Request Thread ~Re-Opened~

Quilava

(edited)

img-1351392-1-SigShoppe.gif

Hello everyone,

I am currently taking requests for signatures as well as wallpapers now. I am still learning the ways of photoshop, but I think I have gotten the hang of it now to start pumping out better work than I was before. TWO things to note before requesting. 1.) I DO NOT DRAW OCSAny image you want you must be able to provide (or actually be able to search for easily). 2.) NO REALISTIC IMAGES FOR BACKGROUNDS. They do not work when making signatures with cartoonish images/styles.

Thank you.

Types of Signatures Available

Text-Based 

Ex:

img-1351392-2-Experiment.png

Normal (Image, text, background)

Ex:

img-1351392-3-Zecora.png

Formats:

Text-Based:

Size - Regular (600x100)

Donor/Subscriber (600x200)

!~NOTE ABOUT SIZES~!

It is highly, and extremely, recommended that if you're going to ask for a text-based signature, that you get it in subscriber dimmensions. Regular sized signatures can be done, but the effect will not have the same effect compared to a donor/subscriber sized one.

Style/Theme - Be descriptive here. This will be mainly

affecting the background and how it comes out overall. If unsure,

you can just give me a basic theme/idea and I'll see what I can do.

Text: Rec. to use something short (username or nickname)

as this it will be the only focus in the siggy.

Regular Signature:

Size - Regular (600x100)

Donor/Subscriber (600x200)

Image(s) - Desired Image or Link to specific image

~Small Note about Images~

Always try to get an image that either a.)Already has a transparent image (most .png files) or b.) has a simple to make the desired image easy to cut out.

Background - Style / Colours / etc.

*Or, can just leave it up to me as well :3*

Text - Anything you'd like in the sig

(name, small phrase, etc.)

Other - Anything else you'd like to be done to the sig.

Wallpaper Request Format:

Size - *Check your monitor's resolution

for optimum quality* Most common is 1920x1080

Image(s) - Desired Image or Link to specific image

Design - Descriptions here are a must. Since I am still an apprentice at

wallpapers, I can not do over the top effects yet, so keep that in mind. If

you're unsure, post it, and I'll look it over. If I don't think I'll be

able to work with your request I will either PM or reply to you.

My creative intuition is also an option here as well.

Text / Personalization - Any text you would like and / or if you 

would like to have your name in the wallpaper to make it more

personal.

Other - Anything else (obviously no animation...)

Wallpaper Examples:

post-14315-0-80960800-1376697859_thumb.png

post-14315-0-23861500-1376697922_thumb.png

Please Note:

If I get stumped on a request I may postpone it until I've done another. It does NOT mean you're being rejected, it just means it's taking a bit longer to get yours done and would only backlog me and everyone else if I just waited until I got past the artistic block to finish the request. Thank you.

~I look forward to completing any of your guys' requests~

~~Some Examples of Old/Newer Signatures~~

Old

img-1351392-9-f68ab605-9cb3-4696-9438-db

img-1351392-5-Kaynah.png

New

img-1351392-6-Shadow.png

img-1351392-7-Zecora.png

img-1351392-8-Untitled-1b.png

Edited by ~Lugi~

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I thought Id take you up on your offer, I believe I shall begin rotating signatures and such soon...

(Btw I wont be able to put your signature on till I donate again so I can use larger signatures xD, but Im donating in like a day)

Sig Size - 600x200

Sig Shape - Squared

Background Colour/Theme - Anything that suits the picture

Image(s) - Spitfire, your choice what photo, just keep in mind that she has to look sexy wink.png  (And no not in that way xD)

Text - "Dawn Rider"

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

(edited)

Oh, heya~! biggrin.png I'm really interested in what you can do, and I especially like your work in the rounded signatures. 

Sig Size - Ex.: 600x100

Sig Shape - Ex.: Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - Ex. Sky/Reds/Or post a link to a picture

you'd like for a background:

A a night sky with rainbows, something that you could do complementary to RD and Luna. I realize that this'll be a tough mixture, but anything you could do to make it work will help:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoe-30fnhFYadYBLF9o6ZnlDB0xoJA4xe_reFW1aEVNBgPiYsRAQ

Image(s):

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCuAu6xUtCxpJVcl4n6Nn3zDNVUu2A63olEbZnJQ30jnbkBAGUVw

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn1TdWa9_IWuVGN0WO36zDaLYFjVXK0I6e17j_QMf1iyuxQIPhjQ

Text: Just put my username in really cool text! XP Something Rainbowy as well, and maybe some twinkles. 

Other: Perhaps in very small text, at the very bottom, you could put '2 Best Ponies'? 

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

I thought Id take you up on your offer, I believe I shall begin rotating signatures and such soon...

(Btw I wont be able to put your signature on till I donate again so I can use larger signatures xD, but Im donating in like a day)

Sig Size - 600x200

Sig Shape - Squared

Image(s) - Spitfire, your choice what photo, just keep in mind that she has to look sexy img-1351415-1-wink.png  (And no not in that way xD)

Text - "Dawn Rider"

Alright, I'll get started right away. And I'll be sure to find a nice "sexy" pic of spitfire for ye ;P.

Oh, heya~! img-1351430-1-biggrin.png I'm really interested in what you can do, and I especially like your work in the rounded signatures. 

A a night sky with rainbows, something that you could do complementary to RD and Luna. I realize that this'll be a tough mixture, but anything you could do to make it work will help:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoe-30fnhFYadYBLF9o6ZnlDB0xoJA4xe_reFW1aEVNBgPiYsRAQ

Image(s):

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCuAu6xUtCxpJVcl4n6Nn3zDNVUu2A63olEbZnJQ30jnbkBAGUVw

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn1TdWa9_IWuVGN0WO36zDaLYFjVXK0I6e17j_QMf1iyuxQIPhjQ

Text: Just put my username in really cool text! XP Something Rainbowy as well, and maybe some twinkles. 

Other: Perhaps in very small text, at the very bottom, you could put '2 Best Ponies'? 

I'll try my best :), I have a slight idea, but usually my ideas aren't what the finished product looks like derpy_emoticon1.png

(edited)

Yo, Bayleef, my Pokébuddy. I'ma request a sig from ya, but I probably won't be using it until this Eeveelution fad dies off. But I definitely will when that happens, don't you worry.

I'm actually undecided as to which I want, so I'll put forth two options for ya, okai?

Sig Size - 200 x 600

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - I'd like something akin to the royal gardens in Canterlot, like Fluttershy visits in the S1 Finale. Maybe one of these pictures would work? 

Image(s) - http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1131997-5-evergreen_dress_by_descant_nc-d5t8yvb.png

Text - Evergreen

Or 

Sig Size - 200 x 600

Sig Shape - Either

Background Colour/Theme - Something musicy. Maybe with a parchment texture. Do I need to provide an exact link? If so, this might work. I dunno. It's not hard to find stuff online, eh? 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo2F80WnWolwS3CSIeDPfYxv2tsAFUoD4sQInMY-yvLcZxuEAXyQ

Image(s) - Tavi

Text - Descant

Edited by Glaceon

(edited)

Sig Size - 600x200

Sig Shape - Squared

Image(s) - Spitfire, your choice what photo, just keep in mind that she has to look sexy img-1351415-1-wink.png  (And no not in that way xD)

Text - "Dawn Rider"

I think I'm done with your req img-1352002-2-smile.png, I do, however, have two choices for you.

Since it was Spitfire, I decided to look for animated fire and luckily found one that I could experiment with (and experiment I did...for too long). I Hope you like 'em

Animated Fire

img-1352002-2-Dawnriderfix.gif

Direct link if needed can found here

Still-frame(no fire)

img-1352002-3-6afe828b-8092-457b-96c6-b6

Oh, heya~! img-1351430-1-biggrin.png I'm really interested in what you can do, and I especially like your work in the rounded signatures. 

Image(s):

I hope you like your request img-1352002-6-smile.png. I did, however, have to move the '2 Best Ponies' text to be at the top/middle, but overall, I think it came out quite good. 

Here ye go~

img-1352002-5-Incog-1.png

~~If any of you need/want any touch ups/changes please feel free to let me know~~

Yo, Bayleef, my Pokébuddy. I'ma request a sig from ya, but I probably won't be using it until this Eeveelution fad dies off. But I definitely will when that happens, don't you worry.

I'm actually undecided as to which I want, so I'll put forth two options for ya, okai?

Sig Size - 200 x 600

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - I'd like something akin to the royal gardens in Canterlot, like Fluttershy visits in the S1 Finale. Maybe one of these pictures would work? 

Image(s) - http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1131997-5-evergreen_dress_by_descant_nc-d5t8yvb.png

Text - Evergreen

Or 

Sig Size - 200 x 600

Sig Shape - Either

Background Colour/Theme - Something musicy. Maybe with a parchment texture. Do I need to provide an exact link? If so, this might work. I dunno. It's not hard to find stuff online, eh? 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo2F80WnWolwS3CSIeDPfYxv2tsAFUoD4sQInMY-yvLcZxuEAXyQ

Image(s) - Tavi

Text - Descant

Sounds great, I'll get started. I do like your choice of the background for tavi choice *especially since I have a HUGE passion for that kind of music img-1352002-8-wink.png*

Edited by Bayleef

I think I'm done with your req img-1352002-2-smile.png, I do, however, have two choices for you.

Since it was Spitfire, I decided to look for animated fire and luckily found one that I could experiment with (and experiment I did...for too long). I Hope you like 'em

Animated Fire

img-1352002-2-Dawnriderfix.gif

Direct link if needed can found here

Still-frame(no fire)

img-1352002-3-6afe828b-8092-457b-96c6-b6

I hope you like your request img-1352002-6-smile.png. I did, however, have to move the '2 Best Ponies' text to be at the top/middle, but overall, I think it came out quite good. 

Here ye go~

img-1352002-5-Incog-1.png

~~If any of you need/want any touch ups/changes please feel free to let me know~~

Sounds great, I'll get started. I do like your choice of the background for tavi choice *especially since I have a HUGE passion for that kind of music img-1352002-8-wink.png*

OMG! The colors came out beautifully! It's so gorgeous~! I- I just don't even know what to say! :D You got this done so quickly! That was only this morning for me! XD 

Oh, and your gif, it came out so wonderfully to! If I may ask, what did you do to make the gif?

(edited)

Sig Size - 200 x 600

Sig Shape - Rounded

Text - Evergreen

Or 

Sig Size - 200 x 600

Sig Shape - Either

Image(s) - Tavi

Text - Descant

I have your completed 'Tavi sig img-1353876-1-smile.png, only took a while since I had to go to work when I was almost done :|

I am currently starting your first request so you can choose which one you want, hope you like this~

img-1353876-1-2657c449-7aca-45f3-8c22-18

Just finished your OC sig (would've been up last night but photobucket decided to not let me upload anything :X

I have two versions of it (though they are edited ALMOST the same way, just different dimmensions)

img-1353876-3-EvergreenGlow-1.png

img-1353876-4-f862b230-8c4b-43b2-ab23-20

*edited 'cuz I forgot to add borders :|*

Hope you like em img-1353876-5-smile.png

OMG! The colors came out beautifully! It's so gorgeous~! I- I just don't even know what to say! img-1353876-2-biggrin.png You got this done so quickly! That was only this morning for me! XD 

Oh, and your gif, it came out so wonderfully to! If I may ask, what did you do to make the gif?

You're welcome~~ img-1353876-7-smile.png

And for my speed, a lot of my work consists of trial and error and "Eureka" moments img-1353876-8-tongue.png, everything just comes randomly but eventually fits together(sometimes I can make one quickly, where as some I'd have to stop and come back later). As for the gif, I'll admit it....GIMP has a animated fire plugin XP. I just experimented with different settings trying to find the best fit for the text + pic. I just love how the fire really adds to the texture/colour of the text though.

Edited by Lugia

By thanks for the comments on my post...could you make me a signature

Size: 600X100

Shape: squared

Theme: rainbow dash

Background: that complements my nuclear rainboom post and or my profile name

Text: Nuclear Rainboom

Sure no prob, I'll get started right away~ *especially since I'm having a block on another piece I'm trying to make and could use a break*

[

Sure no prob, I'll get started right away~ *especially since I'm having a block on another piece I'm trying to make and could use a break*

Ok thanks ill be looking forward to seeing it when your done and ill be posting the color wheels for my sketch sometime in the next hour and a half if you want to check them out and tell me which one you think would complement the sketch more

[

Ok thanks ill be looking forward to seeing it when your done and ill be posting the color wheels for my sketch sometime in the next hour and a half if you want to check them out and tell me which one you think would complement the sketch more

Alright done. It's a little simple in my eyes, but what do you think about it?

(bloody photobucket degrading the quality...can't handle HQ colours ><)

rainboom-1.gif

Since I've never dealt really with gifs in this way it took me quite a bit of time adding each text layer ._. (There's probably a 1 minute method but I'm too stupid to know about it :P)

Alright done. It's a little simple in my eyes, but what do you think about it?

(bloody photobucket degrading the quality...can't handle HQ colours ><)

img-1358557-1-rainboom-1.gif

Since I've never dealt really with gifs in this way it took me quite a bit of time adding each text layer ._. (There's probably a 1 minute method but I'm too stupid to know about it tongue.png)

wow this is amazing, i love how rainbow looks like she was drawn, its just how i thought it would turn out.

and also i was not able to post the color wheels but so you know i'm going with the colors that you suggested, they looked the best when i compared them with others i came up with.   

wow this is amazing, i love how rainbow looks like she was drawn, its just how i thought it would turn out.

and also i was not able to post the color wheels but so you know i'm going with the colors that you suggested, they looked the best when i compared them with others i came up with.   

Ye, *even though I wish it came out with the quality of the colours I had used*, the "crayon-ish" texture of rainbow and the fuzzyness of the explosion actually kind of work for the picture.

Don't forget to give credit :P

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - This bg - http://www.habibadogs.co.uk/images/rainbow%20bg.jpg

Image(s) - attachicon.gifmyPony.png on the left side and attachicon.gifPonyyyy.png on the right side

Text - Imagine

Other - Nothing else really. I plan on changing my username soon to Imagine, so thats why I don't want the text to be PONI3SFTW

Really love the background you chose~

Sadly, I won't be able to start it until tomorrow morning when I get off work, but I will be able to plan how it'll look throughout my shift.~

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - This bg - http://www.habibadogs.co.uk/images/rainbow%20bg.jpg

Image(s) - attachicon.gifmyPony.png on the left side and attachicon.gifPonyyyy.png on the right side

Text - Imagine

Other - Nothing else really. I plan on changing my username soon to Imagine, so thats why I don't want the text to be PONI3SFTW

Request is now completed~

Imaginereq.png

Hope you like the results and be sure to tell me if there is anything in the sig that you would like changed :)

If you have an availability, I'd love to get in line! :)

(I drew my OC myself, so I've got her as vectors, and can have her on black, white, transparent or whatever. :)

So, if you've the time, let me know and I can get you artwork to work from! :)

(BTW... Freewave and I just did a song about King Sombra -- I thought from your own .sig you might enjoy hearing it! :)

https://pony.fm/tracks/364-king-sombra-freewave-dreamsong-goldfinger-cover

If you have an availability, I'd love to get in line! smile.png

(I drew my OC myself, so I've got her as vectors, and can have her on black, white, transparent or whatever. smile.png

So, if you've the time, let me know and I can get you artwork to work from! smile.png

(BTW... Freewave and I just did a song about King Sombra -- I thought from your own .sig you might enjoy hearing it! smile.png

https://pony.fm/tracks/364-king-sombra-freewave-dreamsong-goldfinger-cover

Sure, I'd love to :). Just post the format with the transparencies of your OC and i'll get to work creating your sig. And I'll be sure to listen to your song~

Sure, I'd love to smile.png. Just post the format with the transparencies of your OC and i'll get to work creating your sig. And I'll be sure to listen to your song~

Ooooch, thank you so much!  :D

I can't wait to see what you do!  (The sigs you've done already are just beautiful!)

Hope ya like the song!  It was sooo fun to do! :D

Really love the background you chose~

Sadly, I won't be able to start it until tomorrow morning when I get off work, but I will be able to plan how it'll look throughout my shift.~

Request is now completed~

Imaginereq.png

Hope you like the results and be sure to tell me if there is anything in the sig that you would like changed smile.png

OH BUCK, THATS SO FRICKIN BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Thanks a bunch! :) Loving how you made it, very rainbowy. ^_^

Plus, even though she's not nessacarily the unicorn who has song powers, the musical notes in the background somewhere worked out. ^-^

Ooooch, thank you so much!  biggrin.png

I can't wait to see what you do!  (The sigs you've done already are just beautiful!)

Hope ya like the song!  It was sooo fun to do! biggrin.png

I tried to capture a classy/jazzy kind of feel by using golds/bronzey colours, but after adding effects, that feel was kind of lost.

Would like to hear your thoughts though

Dream.png

OH BUCK, THATS SO FRICKIN BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Thanks a bunch! smile.png Loving how you made it, very rainbowy. happy.png

Plus, even though she's not nessacarily the unicorn who has song powers, the musical notes in the background somewhere worked out. ^-^

I did look into what kind of pony she was, which did help me do the layout for the rainbow colours.. The musical notes were added due to the "party-ish" pose of her :)

I tried to capture a classy/jazzy kind of feel by using golds/bronzey colours, but after adding effects, that feel was kind of lost.

Would like to hear your thoughts though

img-1362876-3-Dream.png

Oh wow, that is beautiful!! <3 <3

You are right, though, the glow does hide a lot of the gorgeous work you've done...

I wonder if increasing the contrast slightly on the background elements, maybe adding a dropshadow under the text so it stands out against the BG, and maybe making the bloom less bright on Dreamy's face (I'm such a pale pony... ) ?

The design is just beautiful!  <3  <3 <3

(Oh!  Um... Is there a way to see just a hint more of my horn?  Not a lot.... but 'm verra happy to be a unicorn. :P )

Oh wow, that is beautiful!! <3 <3

You are right, though, the glow does hide a lot of the gorgeous work you've done...

I wonder if increasing the contrast slightly on the background elements, maybe adding a dropshadow under the text so it stands out against the BG, and maybe making the bloom less bright on Dreamy's face (I'm such a pale pony... ) ?

The design is just beautiful!  <3  <3 <3

(Oh!  Um... Is there a way to see just a hint more of my horn?  Not a lot.... but 'm verra happy to be a unicorn. tongue.png )

I think I fixed the blinding glow on dream so it looks more like a glowing light from above (sort of like how I originally intended but failed :| ). Also took your advice on the text, used some black blurs, and I do agree that it helps especially against the lighter background. 

Dreamsongfinal.png

Thoughts/requested changes? Don't forget to post~

I think I fixed the blinding glow on dream so it looks more like a glowing light from above (sort of like how I originally intended but failed :| ). Also took your advice on the text, used some black blurs, and I do agree that it helps especially against the lighter background. 

img-1363810-2-Dreamsongfinal.png

Thoughts/requested changes? Don't forget to post~

Oooh, I love it! It's beautiful! <3 <3

Did you do this in Photoshop? (If so, would it be okay if I asked to see the layers?)

Oooch, it's so lovely, thank you so much!

Is there anything I can do for you in return? :)

Ooooch, thank you so much!  biggrin.png

Hope ya like the song!  It was sooo fun to do! biggrin.png

As a massive James Bond Fan.... I now love you xD

It was an amazing song in my humble opinion happy.png

Always have loved that music and your music to be exact :3

Edited by Dawn♥Rider