Edited by Dawn♥Rider

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a siggy, if that's alright with you. :P

Size- 600 by 100

Shape- Not rounded :P

Background/colour theme- Preferably something dark, maybe a dark blue or purple? 

Picture- A slightly creepy picture of Luna would be nice. Maybe Nightmare Moon. XD

Text- Beautiful Nightmare

Make it look scary. :P

I've got a request if that's okay with you.

Size- 600X100

Shape- Square

BG/color theme- The inside of a castle or large library, or maybe just a bedroom.

Picture-  Season 1 Luna

Text- Luna's Husbando

Thanks in advance!

Ok I'd like it square and 600 pixels width and 200 pixels height. You can put my Oc on the right and the Oshawott on the left and the words between them. The backgroud should be black and anything you can think of like blood splats or whatever to give it the murderous feel

Thanks so much. 

I think I outdid myself on this one

How do you exactly outdo yourself?

Are you competing with yourself xD

If so, I bet that you will win over you xD

But seriously your churning out great work ^_^

(edited)

How do you exactly outdo yourself?

Are you competing with yourself xD

If so, I bet that you will win over you xD

But seriously your churning out great work img-1418422-1-happy.png

And what if I am >:|. You're gunna bet me over ME?

thought you were my friend 

Thanks~ img-1418422-2-happy.png

-----

So many new requests o_O

img-1418422-3-mlfw7522-Fluttershy_Derell

@, @@Luna's Husbando, @

You've all been added to the list~

Looks like it's time for an Ultimate grind session on GIMP img-1418422-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

img-1418422-5-mlfw8069_medium.png

And here's something for all you awesome people who ask for requests~ img-1418422-6-smile.png

img-1418422-7-mlfw3141-Derpy_Thank_You.p

@

I finished your signature smile.png

Wasn't quite sure whether to use an after-effect or not so I have two options for you to choose from

The Original Ver.

Ponloy.png

or the After Effect Ver.

Ponloyed.png

Not much in the way of drastic effects, but subtleties can sometimes make all the difference wink.png Hope you like it. Any requests for changes/alterations don't hesitate to ask~

Edited by Lugia

VERY nice. Much better than what I can do, lol. I'd love one!

Sig Size - 600x100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - Night sky sounds good.

Image(s) - Rainbow Dash (Something showing off her obvious beauty, not attitude) and Twilicorn. If you çan somehow work in Gummy, that would be great, but not required.

Text - "Deep in the darkness there came murmurs," on the top, "WhispersInTheNight" on the bottom. If you could make the text shimmer, I would love you forever.

Other - Make it sorta dark and mysterious if you can, yet a bit lighthearted, not really depressing.

Alright, here we go.

Sig Size - 600 X 100

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - I'd like something sleek and futurstic, possibly some kind of neon coloration for the background

Image(s) -Rarity (Any picture of her will work, but preferably one that has a kind of beauty to it)

Text - Pathogen (I want the text to stand out from the background noticeably)

Other - I'd like the colors to be vivid really stand out

@

Here is your finished signature~. Hope you like it. Had trouble finding a border that actually wanted to work with rainbow :X

img-1408654-1-Rain.png

Any requests for changes/alterations feel free to ask :)

Sorry to request this so late. I really like the signature bout how do you change it to a square? I want to know what it looks like to see if it's better than rounded.

Ok I'd like it square and 600 pixels width and 200 pixels height. You can put my Oc on the right and the Oshawott on the left and the words between them. The backgroud should be black and anything you can think of like blood splats or whatever to give it the murderous feel

Thanks so much. 

Here you go~ This one came out a lot better than my first one (I don't even know what I was trying to do in that one +_+). Hopefully I captured the theme you were going for. Sorry that the wings of your OC aren't really visible : , kind of had a hard time with 'em. Any changes/alterations feel free to ask~

46d69360-3027-451b-9d47-9a0916e39956.jpg

Sorry to request this so late. I really like the signature bout how do you change it to a square? I want to know what it looks like to see if it's better than rounded.

Lucky I save every signature I make before I export em :o, even luckier that I saved it when it was still square ._.

4b348047-cb77-408c-bd75-d65e9c362fc3.jpg

Not sure how you'll feel, but I'm more partial to the rounded.

To those who still have (and still want) their requests in queue, don't worry, I have not abandoned this thread. I'm just having a bit of trouble finding the inspiration to make unique signatures :\. I think I just need some time to relax, and hopefully, I'll be able to come back and start pumping out these requests again. Sorry for the wait.

@

Sure, I'll see what I can do.

(edited)

I'd like if you could do a sig for me, however this is gonna be something special. I want you to incorporate my OC into a sig inspired by this song:  

Ponycode:

3O2R0K00A082000000FE1E0000000FE1EUN1837203000000U1FE000000FE1E1B107F3FCC004CB2

Background and everything can be whatever comes to mind. The song might be on about love and all that, however what I want you to do is take the energy from it, and put it into the sig to make one epic piece of art, if you know what I mean. Best of luck, and thank you

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

(edited)

Hey, so I'm taking advantage of this whole subscriber perk thing, and I'd like another sig, please. :D

Sig size: 600 x 200

Shape: Squared

Background: Anything suiting the picture

Text: Twisted

Extras: If you could put animation on anything in the sig, that would be much appreciated.

post-13861-0-82996000-1367818810_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~Twisted Genius~

Sig Size - 600x200

Sig Shape - Rounded

Background Colour/Theme - Here's a picture for the background. (Can you try and overlap the Lich's silhouette in the background with his picture?)

1353416733475.png

Image(s) -

The_Lich_King.png

Text - None

@

Alright, this should be better. Hopefully was able to fit more of your OC's features you requested the way you wanted in the sig (though the cutie mark still got cut off a bit :) along with the change to a black boarder. 

PonloyRev.png

@@Luna's Husbando

Request complete~

Completely scrapped the first one I did (image didn't really work). Then I scoured the webs for a while until I found this epic pic and here is the end result. (I don't know why, but for some reason, using pre-made backgrounds tends to throw me through a loop ><)

38cc4653-73e6-42da-9b6a-caadd50f8ac7.jpg

I hope you're satisfied, usual changes/alterations feedback applies.

@

Done, though if you want I can remake another one (I was shocked when I couldn't find a solid "creepy" pic that would be atleast slightly easy to incorporate into a sig :| ). 

BeautifulNightmare.png

Course I could try and remake it so it can be a donor sized signature if you wish, or just completely scrap it and try again (don't hesitate to say so if you want me to :o)

@

I could've sworn you had requested a sig :| *probably should've reread the posts instead of going off just memory dry.png *

Oh well, here's a freebie for ye.

DawnRiderbastion.png

Hope to pump out some more requests tonight and tomorrow so I can reopen this thread and get rid of the long waiting list :|

@

Done, though if you want I can remake another one (I was shocked when I couldn't find a solid "creepy" pic that would be atleast slightly easy to incorporate into a sig :| ). 

img-1443486-3-BeautifulNightmare.png

Course I could try and remake it so it can be a donor sized signature if you wish, or just completely scrap it and try again (don't hesitate to say so if you want me to ohmy.png)

NO WAY!!! Don't change a single thing, it's frigging perfect!!! :D Also, it looks scary enough without the creepy pic anyway. :P

Thank you so much! I love it! 

Here is another (albeit, small) installment of requests~

@

Voilà~ Hopefully I didn't go too overboard on the pink :|

The font is a bit...iffy..in my opinion, but I await what you think before I go making more changes

skyglow.png

Any changes/alterations, please feel free to request~

@

Yours is completed as well!

A bit simple, but I tend to have trouble using real backgrounds compared to ones I make myself. But overall, I think it came out, decent. Hope you like it.

Vaporfx.png

Same thing applies for changes~

-----

I think I'll be re-opening the thread now. I should be able to process through more requests before others place in their orders.

Here is another (albeit, small) installment of requests~

@

Voilà~ Hopefully I didn't go too overboard on the pink :|

The font is a bit...iffy..in my opinion, but I await what you think before I go making more changes

img-1448009-1-skyglow.png

Any changes/alterations, please feel free to request~

@

Yours is completed as well!

A bit simple, but I tend to have trouble using real backgrounds compared to ones I make myself. But overall, I think it came out, decent. Hope you like it.

img-1448009-2-Vaporfx.png

Same thing applies for changes~

-----

I think I'll be re-opening the thread now. I should be able to process through more requests before others place in their orders.

Thats one awesome signature! Thanks for making it,i love it!I don't really care if its too simple i don't really think its simple in my opinion :D.

Now that you re-opened your shop can you make another sig for me?

Sig Size - 600 X 200

Sig Shape - Squared

Background Colour/Theme - Castle

Image(s) -Lady Rainicorn & Celestia

Text - Lady Rainicorn

Other - I'd like the colors to be vivid really stand out