Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crackle Fan Club

An Old Head

Crackle is best dragon and deserves his own fan club. Don't you love him? He's the Derpy of the dragon world and makes for excellent propagation as a meme.

Appreciate, and post content including, Crackle the Dragon here! n.n

• Brohoof 3

oh, boy, here we go!

Let´s do it. How about absoolutely idiotic theories, like, he could be made after gummys half-brother?

(I know gummy´s a gator, gosh dangit, one can still dream, can he?)

If Gummy ever spoke, I imagine he would also say "Blaargh!".

Crackle is probably capable of anything. He could easily save the entire planet. And be a cereal mascot:

mlp_snap_crackle_and_pop_by_jackofallnut

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_m6r37aTYPN1rxn2hfo1_500.jpg

im completely ok with this thread, and i hope it survives for a long time to come

plus who wouldn't love derpy reincarnated as a dragon

I wonder if we will see a derpy + crackle episode in S4, maybe they could even have a duet? :D

I think no matter what it would make for a fan fav episode straight away lol :)!

• Brohoof 2

I say that Crackle be made new vice president of the USA.

crackle_2012_by_chriss88-d4t8ji7.png

I need to Photoshop Crackle onto the presidential stand, with this as a banner either side of him.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if this is is some sort of joke or not but personally I don't think the character is funny at all. I was surprised when I first saw Crackle in the episode but then all these people loving him/her and I couldn't see what the fun is. I don't think he/she looks funny at all actually :/

very good video though :)

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

I'm not sure if this is is some sort of joke or not but personally I don't think the character is funny at all. I was surprised when I first saw Crackle in the episode but then all these people loving him/her and I couldn't see what the fun is. I don't think he/she looks funny at all actually :/

very good video though img-1359482-1-smile.png

It's for the same reasons people like Derpy; wonderful propagation as a meme, humorous context, a character who's clearly not up to scratch with the rest of their kin which you then sympathise with them for (and it's way better in this case because of how utterly ridiculous Crackle looks as a character design). Plus, the headcanon inspired by him being exactly how Rarity designed their dragon costume is pretty heavy.

Also, part of the reason I made this fan club is because I find him to be extremely under-appreciated.

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 1

Crackle is hilarious. His (her?) appearence in the episode was one of its highlights, and even if you don't really like Crackle, you've got to admit that dragon has a metric ton of swag. XD Comics below. Crackle is best dragon.

037-HiddenOrigins.jpg

AXbPc.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Crackle is hilarious. His (her?) appearence in the episode was one of its highlights, and even if you don't really like Crackle, you've got to admit that dragon has a metric ton of swag. XD Comics below. Crackle is best dragon.

img-1359560-1-037-HiddenOrigins.jpg

Hey, funny as it sounds, that comic might actually work! If Crackle were Spike's father, then there'd be a triangular link; Rarity knowing what Crackle looks like, and Spike falling for Rarity.

That could be a fan fiction.

Anyway, here's another Crackle video. For a fully-grown dragon, he sure is innocent.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...