Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has Your Favorite Pony Ever Done Anything You Wanted To Slap Them For?

Shanks

i never said she lacked generosity she has shown it in the past its just the writers and Dan decided to throw everything into one song just to prove shes generous....didn't have to prove it to me 

Well, they did not have to prove it to you... But they kinda had to prove it to the bunch of people that subbornly refused to acknowledge Rares generosity in the seasons before, you know those people that say: "Rarity has been finally generous in Rarity takes Manehatten, durrrrrr  :muffins: "

I can imagine the writers going: "You know what? After all these seasons people still refuse to see Raritys generosity! Lets make a song about it! Give them the sledgehammer to the face! Maybe then they will get it!"

What they forgot is that these people do not want Rarity to be generous because they hate her so much, no songs will change that.

The generosity song is basically Pinkies smile song... Only that the latter does not have that much controversity around it for some reason... :muffins:

(edited)

Rainbow_high-hoofs_Cheese_S4E12.pngRainbow Dash: I mean, Pinkie Pie's parties are fun and sweet and all, but now this party's gonna be--

Cheese Sandwich: Epic?

Rainbow Dash: You said it! Oh, yeah!

Cheese Sandwich: Feels gouda!

Rainbow Dash: Uh, heh, no offense, Pinkie.  

----------

Ps.: Just naming random varieties of cheese is one weird, unfunny gimmick. Pretty missable, too. At least for me.

Pps: The yellow pony has a second cutie mark inside her butt. Eww...

Edited by ThePreciseClimber
  • Brohoof 1

Mainly, Flutty's assertiveness going too far. Everypony were assholes to her in the whole episode, but her victims starting with the mailer certainly didn't deserved any of that. 

Also, I got mad with EVERYFUCKINGPONY at Canterlot Wedding, including Twily. Most of them for not listening to Twily, something they should have learned in Lesson Zero, and for being too distracted with the wedding, but Twily is very guilty too, BIG TIME. If I where in the place of everypony else, I would also think Twily is jealous, after all, she didn't mention to any of them she knew Cadance before, much less she was foalsat by her, instead, she only showed her displeasure based on how of a jerk the fake Cadance was. I bet her friend at least would have considered the possibility that she didn't deserved get married with Shinning Armor otherwise

• Brohoof 1

Also, I got mad with EVERYFUCKINGPONY at Canterlot Wedding, including Twily. Most of them for not listening to Twily, something they should have learned in Lesson Zero, and for being too distracted with the wedding, but Twily is very guilty too, BIG TIME. If I where in the place of everypony else, I would also think Twily is jealous, after all, she didn't mention to any of them she knew Cadance before, much less she was foalsat by her, instead, she only showed her displeasure based on how of a jerk the fake Cadance was. I bet her friend at least would have considered the possibility that she didn't deserved get married with Shinning Armor otherwise

I hated how everypony, including Fluttershy, didn't listen to her! Celestia is not one of my favorites, but it was very out of character for her to be so mean to Twilight! ASDFGHJKL CELESTIA!!! :angry:

Besides being best pony too much? Not a chance. ^^

I honestly don't think there's really anything Twilight Sparkle has done that has made me want to slap her, not that I would anyways. ^^"

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Has your favorite poony dissapoint you at some point in the show? What was that moment?

I guess in my case so far it was in The Mysterious Mare Do Well episode when Rainbow Dash acted like a celebrity (OK, I know she's a badass, but worrying about her popularity more than her will to help is nothing I'd have expected about her)

Edited by RainbowMau
  • Brohoof 1

Well there was one instance. In the cider episode, Pinkie was acting like a jerk to Rainbow Dash when she didn't get cider, and was bragging to her about it. She was basically being a hypocritical jerk since in an earlier episode, she sang about how you have to share.

Derpy

Rainbow Dash disappointed me a bit in Griffon the Brush Off, she seemed to prefer being with Gilda rather than Pinkie Pie.

Also in Trade Ya, when she traded Fluttershy for the book.

Fluttershy really pissed me off in "Bats!" when she was trying to convince the others to be kind and helpful to little pests that were destroying the entire orchard. Seriously Fluttershy? I know you love being kind to animals, but surely you know which ones are good and which ones are bad? Right?

• Brohoof 1

I can't say MMDW since I fault everyone for that one

Rainbow was pretty dumb around the second half of Daring Don't

Rarity was really pathetic in Simple Ways

I don't think I ever really got dissapointed in fluttershy.

Though that episode where AJ wouldn't tell her friends she didn't win. I can get making a big fuss over it if you were expected to win but abandoning your friends? Oh, AJ. -_-

Hello, @RainbowMau. There was already a topic in existence for the purpose of discussing when one was disappointed by their favorite pony, so I have merged yours into it.

Please make sure to search the forums before posting a new topic, just to make sure that it does not already exist.

Thank you. :)

• Brohoof 1

all pinkie pie fans know that... episode.

img-2735163-1-552880__safe_pinkie%20pie_

stupid filli vanilli pinkie pie

I could hardly agree with you more. I've always loved Pinkie but seriously, I don't even know what she's doing here. I think writer just wanted someone to make Flutters sad and picked on Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight in lesson Zero, Sure Celestia sort of punished her but putting the entire town into chaos, not long after Discord was dealt with got on my nerves

I would've slapped rainbow dash for every time she makes scootaloo do her work. She is just a filly! And i would slap dt and ss for being bitches to everypony at school. They will learn someday that having a rich family dosent mean that theyll have a rich future

It seriously made me very upset how rainbow dash didn't notice how IMPORTANT making her birthday party was to pinkie.
just seeing my favorite pony get crushed on what she loves to do is just UPSETTING 
I mean come on rainbow dash, of course pinkie pie is very sad that you just threw her away like some old food wrapper for something "more cooler looking"
:eww:season 4 episode 12 Pinkies Pride

But I have to say it is one of my favorite episodes this season and Cheese Sandwich is now in my top favorite pony list.  

• Brohoof 2