Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has Your Favorite Pony Ever Done Anything You Wanted To Slap Them For?

Shanks

honestly I cant blame rarity for the things she does and how she screws up its in her nature to do so she loves spotlight and such but she also loves her friends and sometimes better judgement goes out the window

Another thing that bothers me is I honestly dont think flutters forgave discord neither did rainbow dash at least in my opinion. this falls under this topic because I dont like what discord did but I respect his conclusion and it biting him in the butt in the end and I think he's gonna have to earn flutters trust back....because clearly she was hurt the most....

The main problem is not about the character themselves, they're not real, but the writers and Hasbro, on the other, they're quite real.

It annoys the hell out of me when some of them just fail to understand the characters they're working on. The same way when they just change characters willy-nilly, just to make it so, that they fit better with whatever mediocre plot they put together. Spike, being a good example amongst some others.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

• Brohoof 1

It's not so much what Rarity has done but how she's handled by the writers. There's times where it seems like they force her into her most petty behaviors for the sake of plot. I mean, I guess they gotta flesh it out somewhere but it just feels out of place sometimes.

(edited)

there was never a middle ground with spike for me he always had either really good episodes and really bad episodes the writers sometimes just toss him in because they havent used him for a while DID HE NEED 90% of the equestria games....

btw love that discord

Edited by Mileschaos

The main problem is not about the character themselves, they're not real, but the writers and Hasbro, on the other, they're quite real.

It annoys the hell out of me when some of them just fail to understand the characters they're working on. The same way when they just change characters willy-nilly, just to make it so, that they fit better with whatever mediocre plot they put together. Spike, being a good example amongst some others.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

Aha! This is exactly what I mean. A character is forcibly pushed into certain behaviors, sometimes with little reason, for the sake of an episode's plot. It's kinda weird.

• Brohoof 1

I got really annoyed when Twilight, as a new Princess, sided with AJ only in that episode of Flutterbat. As a leader, she should have taken the time to look at both sides of the situation with the Apple Famly Orchird, instead she sided with AJ completely even when Fluttershy made a reasonable point about why they should work with the bats, rather then just 'remove' them.

• Brohoof 1

I got really annoyed when Twilight, as a new Princess, sided with AJ only in that episode of Flutterbat. As a leader, she should have taken the time to look at both sides of the situation with the Apple Famly Orchird, instead she sided with AJ completely even when Fluttershy made a reasonable point about why they should work with the bats, rather then just 'remove' them.

Another perfect example. Twilight's supposed to be the mediator of the group. Not even necessarily because she's a princess but because she's the scientist of the group. She shouldn't have such strong biases without facts from both sides.

(edited)

I got angry at Rarity in Sonic Rainboom and Boast Busters (along with Rainbow Dash and Applejack)

2 of 3 of my hated episodes of the series still!

Edited by Rusty5

Hello, @ggg-2. There was already a previously existing topic for discussing whether or not your favorite pony has ever done anything that made you angry, so I have merged yours into it.

Please make sure to run a search of the forums before posting a new topic to ensure that it does not already exist. Thanks!

I love you rarity but you can be a dick sometimes....seriously rarity takes manehattan.....oh look its generosity...I wonder what this is about......*watches song*....ok......wow rarity just wow.....laying it on thick!

I'll take the easy way out and just say I wanted to slap them all in MMDW. Anything else just feels like I'm punishing them for being flawed.....

Okay, I kinda want to slap AJ and FS for making their friends cry in Winter Wrap Up and Putting Your Hoof Down respectively

yeah I love the most messed up of the mane 6 because they have so much character Rarity pinkie pie and fluttershy they are very much like real people and make mistakes thats the reason why they're awesome 

(edited)

wait why in mysterious mare do well  only one I want to hit there is rainbow for the obvious the others were just teaching her not to be an attention hog

Rainbow for obvious reasons, but I the others for being self righteous jerks. I get that they had good intentions, but their "plan" was just moronic and mean. My biggest problem was that they were seen as right

Edited by Megas75

yea they we're all acting like jerks....but I honestly want to see all of them use the mysterious mare do well in some sort of way to stop a vilan

but honestly I still feel like rainbow was queen of the jerks there

(edited)

nope...weeeeeeeeelllllll.....there's shining yelling at his sister that made me wanna smack him over the head, but then I remember that he wasn't in his right mind. And Big Mac yelling at his poor sister.

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 1

I love you rarity but you can be a dick sometimes....seriously rarity takes manehattan.....oh look its generosity...I wonder what this is about......*watches song*....ok......wow rarity just wow.....laying it on thick!

I love how she;s criticized for not being generous and then criticized for being too obvious with it.

(edited)

i never said she lacked generosity she has shown it in the past its just the writers and Dan decided to throw everything into one song just to prove shes generous....didn't have to prove it to me 

Edited by Mileschaos

(edited)

It broke my heart when Pinkie Pie was so mean to Fluttershy in Filli Vanilli! :(

And again when Rainbow Dash cheated to win that race with Applejack, even after they agreed not to :angry: But at least Rainbow was shown the error of her ways that time.

Edited by nami438