Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Creepiest song you like

Gourgeist

I have a couple good ones. First, Horror of Our Love by Ludo

It's so creepy, but I totally love it for some reason.

Lavender Town Theme from Pokemon Red and Blue (No, LTS is not real)

Edited by Melancholy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This, ladies and gentlemen, is one of the creepiest songs ever. And I'm glad that I own the album (CD-format :D ).

It is really weird and I'm definitely glad to have this album on my collection. Sadly, don't have a vinyl player to get the vinyl and listen to it.

Legend has it, this song was to be used in the disaster mode of the game, but the idea was trashed and the song forever hidden "unchecked" in the automated playlist. You can set it to play manually, if you dare...

• Brohoof 1

this one always freaked me out when i wanted to play League of Legends :DD It isnt that creepy but i dont know i kinda like it O.o

(edited)

It's not super creepy to me, and it seems to have a creepy hype, but It's the only one I can think of right now. XD It's a siren song for witches to steal children.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

This song. This freaking song. I don't usually listen to music like this but my sister does. She was listening to it and I loved it. I don't really like any of their other songs but this one

Ha! I love that song. One of my favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs. I've heard them play it live, they rock.

Anyway...I don't feel like tracking down a video, but go find "The End" by Blue October. Creeeeepy fucking song.

my favorite creepy song isn't exactly creepy, but more messed up. It's Bullet by Hollywood Undead. A straangely uplifting song about a really depressing topic

YEEEEEEES. OH MY GOD. THIS FUCKIN' SONG. Bro, you rock. XD

I loooooove this one. Their best song yet. It just sounds so upbeat and happy and shit, and Charlie's talking about killin' himself the whole time.

And when Johnny's kid sings at the end? Fucking priceless.

The opening is incredibly misleading and very abandoned-carnival-esque (in my eyes lol). And then that catchy, breathy hook completely slays me. wub.png

Ok, let me just say that I am not a juggalo but I respect them.  If you actually listen to what ICP has to say it makes sense.  It's not really my thing though but for some reason I like this song.  If we're talking about "creepy" then this will fit the bill.

• Brohoof 1

What? It's a great parody, it's hilarious, it's mc chris, it's perfect! Not perfect, but pretty damn close.

Oh, and then there's this:

Not that creepy and a bit overused now and days, but it's still pretty creepy.

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

I didn't even have to think twice for this one

Lolicore

It's basically Speedcore with lyrics and samples about hypersexualized young girls from anime and manga culture called Lolitas (or Lolis). The samples are often about rape and technically, pedophilia

So, do I win anything?

Edited by Chiaki Minami
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I don't know if this is the 'creepiest' song I've ever heard but it sounds like a stalker wrote it.

Love the last minute of this song, it's so intense. Edited by LatinoChurro

(edited)

One line says it all.

"You fucking touch me,I will rip you apart.

I'll reach in,and take a bite out of that shit you call a heart."

Edited by Mystery

(edited)

Dunno if it's considered creepy but definity the strangest goes to Green Jello "3 little Pigs" god i wonder what drugs these guys were on (if you watch the video be prepared to have this song stuck in your head)

K i give you true creepy now, creepiness level only the german people can achieve, i give you Klaus Nomi Lighting strikes you will be scarred for life

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well this song for gods sake 

I can't really think of any right now to be honest, as I am not really one to listen to purposely creepy songs, and also I didn't really realise that this song was about f**king a dead person until recently so this is definitely the creepiest song I like.

the creepiest song i like is by the band hollywood undead and its a cheery song untill you hear the lyrics its called bullet 

I've heard that song/have it on my itunes but I wouldn't really call that creepy to be honest with you, but then again I have probably heard much worse.

EDIT: I just remembered the song! definitely this one and the one above then 

Edited by MidnightInferno

"Parabola" by Tool is one of the few weird-as-hell songs that I really enjoy. It took me years to finally understand the underlying theme with the tree of life and what not. Pretty cool song.

I fell asleep last night with my headphones in, iPod running and I must have laid on the shuffle button cause I woke up to this. Not an experience I would want to repeat.

• Brohoof 1