Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

Also... since I became a pegasister, it's even more awesome that I support Spurs. Totally a pony team, right? Tottenham/Trottingham Hotspur, anypony? :P

@@Meteorite,

A little hard to follow, but I won't hold you against it! David Pond's approved!

@,

Very nice! He and my character actually live in the same state, albeit on the opposite corners from one another.. Tommy Laria's approved!

• Brohoof 1

I almost forgot, but ages ago, when I posted my character originally, I never specified where he lived because I was under the assumption that the RP would require him to live in a specific place. Which I was told it wouldn't. So I'm going to say he lives in Chicago, because I know Chicago better than any other city big enough to merit street performers.

Okay, I have no idea what's going on here or if all the spaces are filled since the slots aren't updates often. If my character who I submitted as Unicorn was not accepted, then I need you to inform me of this, as I still want to be active in this RP. However, since I was not told, I assumed I was in. Luckily I was notified of the fact that I wasn't accepted. Just make sure you clarify who's in and who's not; it could be confusing otherwise.

Since we can RP up to three characters, I'm entering three-Thalia, Olivia OR Luce, and Wesley, all human.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thalia-v2-r1776

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/olivia-r1775 or http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/luce-r1774 (you guys can decide; Olivia's more of the quiet type, and Luce is the snotty kind.)

I need to make a profile page for Wesley, apparently (I thought I made one for him and Illium, another character, together) but I need to go right now, so I'll do it later. I am entering as three characters for sure, though.

Okay, I have no idea what's going on here or if all the spaces are filled since the slots aren't updates often. If my character who I submitted as Unicorn was not accepted, then I need you to inform me of this, as I still want to be active in this RP. However, since I was not told, I assumed I was in. Luckily I was notified of the fact that I wasn't accepted. Just make sure you clarify who's in and who's not; it could be confusing otherwise.

Since we can RP up to three characters, I'm entering three-Thalia, Olivia OR Luce, and Wesley, all human.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thalia-v2-r1776

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/olivia-r1775 or http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/luce-r1774 (you guys can decide; Olivia's more of the quiet type, and Luce is the snotty kind.)

I need to make a profile page for Wesley, apparently (I thought I made one for him and Illium, another character, together) but I need to go right now, so I'll do it later. I am entering as three characters for sure, though.

I've been accepted as the OC Unicorn. My apologies for stealing the slot you applied for. But I think we really do need people at this point anyway.

I almost forgot, but ages ago, when I posted my character originally, I never specified where he lived because I was under the assumption that the RP would require him to live in a specific place. Which I was told it wouldn't. So I'm going to say he lives in Chicago, because I know Chicago better than any other city big enough to merit street performers.

Wait...is your OC a street performer as well ? Because Sean Williams (My OC) Does street stuff too...that's gonna be awesome when they meet.

I also forgot to say where Sean is from (Wow its gonna be weird roleplaying as myself) I actually think I am going to rewrite his whole backstory.

New backstory:

He was born in Ottawa and grew up in a large fancy house. His mother worked for a large real estate business and his father was a lawyer.

He spent his days with a nanny who homeschooled him...so he didn't really make allot of friends.

He was always expected to follow in his fathers footsteps and become a lawyer or go into some big kind of business...but his heart wasn't in it.

He was a performer at heart and taught himself to juggle when he was eight.

eight years later he is still performing...but his parents disapprove...allot. A year later they told him they got him a spot in some fancy business school in BC. He refused and ended up leaving a few days after his eighteenth birthday.

He moved to Montreal and got himself two jobs until he had enough money to join the nation Circus School Of Canada.

He managed to make just enough money to get in when he was nineteen. His parents still disapprove but...they are still in contact with each other...although its rather tense.

He has been at the school for one year and is loving it. In his spare time he is street performing to pay off his rent.

Is it okay ?

• Brohoof 2

@@Glaceon

Hmm? Don't be, you didn't "steal" it. I just wasn't aware that the spot was taken and as a result I didn't enter any other characters. I'm just saying that the DM needs to clarify who's in and who's not more.

I have decided I will use Olivia, since she's generally more likable than Luce and I'm bringing in Wesley, who's enough of an ass to compensate for the lack of Luce.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wesley-poen-r3242

• Brohoof 1

You just let me worry about da' Flutters, bon-homie. Unless you really desperately want to play her, in which case I might be willing to ditch her for Chrysalis or something.

But I got da' Flutters covered.

(edited)

No it's that I worry about them I can't really imagine the mane six in the human world what there dissected or something especially fluttershy

Edited by Meteorite

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

You sweetie.

Unfortunately for you I can be a very cruel and merciless god to the fictional. You'll just have to hope your human gets paired with Flutters so he can defend her :)

I'm just imagining Rarity's face when she meets human slobs who don't care about either washing or fashion. O_o

Rarity: "The worst, possible, thing!" *faints*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Uh...forgive me for firing the short canon here, but why does fluttershy have to be older than Pinkie? I don't get it.

She specified in one episode that she was a year older than Pinkie. A line which always annoyed me for some reason. Something about the delivery just seemed out of character, I guess. Anyway, see here:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/QUivBz1s0y8?rel=0

Edited by Alex Kennedy

@@Alex Kennedy,

I was gonna ask that, but thanks! Anyone else with a human character who did not post their location, please do so in a reply!

Also, before I start the pairings, I need to know who had a preference to be paired with a cannon, and who volunteered for being paired with an OC...

(edited)

@@Hypn0ticD

Logan and Ulysses live in Manheim, Pennsylvania, but Logan aims to move them to Texas a some point. I specified that in the profile but felt like being sure.

Diliges obviously shows up wherever you pair him with lives.

As to who my characters get paired with, I don't really have a preference between OC or Canon.

Edited by 00Pony

But also that rainbow dash would have to be 19 because when dash and flutter were in flight school flutter appeared to be little bit older than dash so here's what i think pinkie 18 dash 19 and flutter 20 and reason why pinkie should be 18 is that she seems the youngest out of the mane six