Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

Clearly you weren't looking very closely. It was originally intended to be an advanced RP, but it has long since been changed because from the very beginning the general consensus was to stick with normal.

I don't exactly have time to read through all six pages of OOC conversation, man. It's finals. Sorry I'm not omniscient.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dawn Stripes,

Yes, we'll need more humans, 'cause another RPer had to bow out... I need at least two more!

After mulling it over, i've decided on the Unicorn I want to use in the RP is Moonstruck. She seems that she would be the most interesting to find...

@@Glaceon,

... So yeah, I want you to play both Moonstruck and Applejack, if you can! Just say the word!

@@Windy Scamper,

...Shit! Yeah, I know how life can be, believe me! Sorry to see you go, but if there's still room in the future, you're more than welcome to come back!

@, @@Glaceon, @@Glaceon,

I've since changed it so that the RP will be in the General RP area. So don;t worry about having to submit 900+ characters per post!

@@The-Master,

Very nice! Perhaps Murray'll have a new inspiration once he finds a Pony...? At any rate,  he's approved!

• Brohoof 2

After mulling it over, i've decided on the Unicorn I want to use in the RP is Moonstruck. She seems that she would be the most interesting to find...   @Glaceon,   ... So yeah, I want you to play both Moonstruck and Applejack, if you can! Just say the word!

Alright. I suppose I can do that. I might go back to watch a few Applejack episodes again, just to catch up. Also, it's a good excuse to watch some Applejack episodes.

I've since changed it so that the RP will be in the General RP area. So don;t worry about having to submit 900+ characters per post!

Good. Good.

Can I make 900+ character posts anyway? 

Hypn0ticD, have you seen my post yet?

If you haven't seen it, I posted here that he will act like he's 24.

Roleplayers, if you haven't see my post, Mr. G might be a thousand years old, but he's mentally 24 years old.

Hypn0ticD, have you seen my post yet?

If you haven't seen it, I posted here that he will act like he's 24.

Roleplayers, if you haven't see my post, Mr. G might be a thousand years old, but he's mentally 24 years old.

I think Hypn0ticD was looking for a human that could actually exist in the real world we live in.

I think Hypn0ticD was looking for a human that could actually exist in the real world we live in.

Okay then............

Let me just put it this way.

Mr. G DOES actually exist in the real world. (SPOILER ALERT: He was a normal human that found an artifact that made him immortal)

@@Glaceon,

You can post 900+ characters if you want, but you don't have to do so constantly! So yeah, what Dawn Stripes said! Is it okay of I put you down for Applejack?

@@Mister G,

.... I'm going to have to say no to Mr. G. You seem to be missing the point each time. He's supposed to be a normal, mortal human being, just like all of the others!

@@Glaceon,

You can post 900+ characters if you want, but you don't have to do so constantly! So yeah, what Dawn Stripes said! Is it okay of I put you down for Applejack?

@@Mister G,

.... I'm going to have to say no to Mr. G. You seem to be missing the point each time. He's supposed to be a normal, mortal human being, just like all of the others!

@@Glaceon,

@@Mister G,

OK... OK..... I'll make an entirely new character probably by tomorrow that is not immortal, unlike Mr. G as long as there is still room for humans,,,

I don't exactly have time to read through all six pages of OOC conversation, man. It's finals. Sorry I'm not omniscient.

First of all, that was mostly directed towards Flame Dancer. Second of all, I'm pretty sure it's mentioned somewhere in the OP.

Okay then............

Mr. G DOES actually exist in the real world. (SPOILER ALERT: He was a normal human that found an artifact that made him immortal)

Games do not count as the real world. (SPOILER ALRT: Immortality artifacts do not exist in the real world)

@,

Sorry Off Note didn't make the cut. I picked another Unicorn OC, as I felt she would be a better fit for the RP...

Human Application

Name: David pond

Height: 6’3

Weight: 145

Eye color: blue and brown

Hair color: black with red highlight

Occupation: musician (DJ but not celebrity status also plays for a clubs)

Other distinctive features: Heterochromia (right eye blue left eye brown)

Back story: David live his childhood in Florida with his father. He went to an academy for the gifted. He was in the advanced classes surprisingly good in music department at such a young age. He dream of doing something great with his life but that all came crashing down when his was 15 his father pass away from an illness. He then had leave Florida and go to New York to go live with his mother. He fell into a great depression he started to fall behind on his classes got into more fights at that point he thought he could never accomplish his dream. but he however remember the good times he had with his father before he pass they did ever thing together some might even say inseparable he remembered how proud his father was that he gave him he lucky necklace with a guitar pendent and he also remembered how much his father love music. At that point he realizes that he wanted to show his father from the sky above that he could make his father proud by devoting his life to music to make his father proud. Later when he finish high school at age 18 he moved out of his mother’s home to pursue his music career    

Yeah... Yeah... I thought I said or implied... That I would play as Applejack too... Simply by saying yes when you asked me if I would play both Moony and Applejack...

Though I told Flame Dancer I would probably not join, the excitement of being in an RP is just too amazing! So. Right. Application. A few facts will be changed.

Name (First and last) : Tommy Laria

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 115 lb

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Brown/Black

Other distinctive features (if any): Glasses, small hands, relatively long hair, a slight temper if provoked, a fierce determination to do better than the ones around him, and areas used commonly in soccer are strong (legs, chest and head). There's more but I don't feel like adding it.

Backstory (A little more about your character): Born in Frankfurt, Germany, moved to Wisconsin after one year there, then at six years old moved to Singapore for three years, then Taiwan, for another three years, before moving back to Wisconsin. At this point he has become intelligent, but has lost a few physical points on his upper body due to a medical reason. Loves soccer, and his notably a loyal Arsenal fan. Speaks English, German and broken Chinese. Has two brothers, one, 6 years older, in university and another 3 years older than him. However, financially, his family has only enough money to live and then barely left over for luxury items. Renovations are done by the family.

Location (City, State / Country): The current location is Hudson, WI, though a lot of time is spent in the Twin Cities.

That should be enough, aye? I kept this character close to who I am so I can respond to things easily, while making it different enough to do something. I don't know what, don't look at me. That should be human enough, aye?

• Brohoof 1

Loves soccer, and his notably a loyal Arsenal fan.

Boo! Hiss! angry.png

Sorry, natural reaction from a Spurs fan. happy.png Everypony, carry on, carry on... I'll just be waiting here.

• Brohoof 1

You guys are both just crazy...hockey is way better than foot ball. (Yes I call it football...no I am not from England.)

But seriously...Hockey is the bee's knees.

I call it football as well, but I thought that with so many people who say soccer, I didn't want anyone to think I like handegg, which I hate.

• Brohoof 1

I call American football "rugby for wimps". XD Cuz of all that body armour and padding.

Dawn Stripes, I'm playing Rarity, darling. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I call American football "rugby for wimps". XD Cuz of all that body armour and padding.

Dawn Stripes, I'm playing Rarity, darling. wink.png

Rarity is best pony. I had to settle for AppleJack. Ah well. 

Rugby for wimps. Lol. That's actually very true. American Football is an excuse for guys to wear spandex and hug each other.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rarity is best pony. I had to settle for AppleJack. Ah well. 

Rugby for wimps. Lol. That's actually very true. American Football is an excuse for guys to wear spandex and hug each other.

YES. I have always hated it when big tough guys go around saying ballet or things like that are girly...then they go watch american foot ball...

Sweaty guys wearing spandex climbing all over each other is manly ? pshaaa. I am going to go lift a girl above my head with one arm while spinning on my toes.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 2

YES. I have always hated it when big tough guys go around saying ballet or things like that are girly...then they go watch american foot ball...

Sweaty guys wearing spandex climbing all over each other is manly ? pshaaa. I am going to go lift a girl above my head with one arm while spinning on my toes.

AGREED. Seriously, who invented American football?

*Sigh*, America...seriously, why did we do dis?

• Brohoof 2