Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

(edited)

That....sounds like a personal opinion to me. No offense, but 18 is close enough. I'm leaving her where she lies.

Also going to bed. Hopefully I'll wake up to find I've been teleported to Earth! Wooooooooh....

Edited by Dawn Stripes

Wait...is your OC a street performer as well ? Because Sean Williams (My OC) Does street stuff too...that's gonna be awesome when they meet.

Well, he's a musician who has yet to find enough success to merit much more than performing in the street, so I suppose he is, yeah. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Alex Kennedy,

I was gonna ask that, but thanks! Anyone else with a human character who did not post their location, please do so in a reply!

Also, before I start the pairings, I need to know who had a preference to be paired with a cannon, and who volunteered for being paired with an OC...

I don't mind who I am paired with. Its up to you. I am assuming my new Bio is accepted and stuff ? Sean is okay being in Montreal ?

@,

Kewl! Please submit an app for each of your human characters, including where they live, so I can start the pairings!

(edited)

Human Application

Name: Gary Martens (NOT LIKE THAT MR. G)

Height: 5'8

Weight: Slightly above average

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Black

Residence:An old apartment somewhere in Ohio

Other distinctive features:Nothing

Occupation: Theoretical physicist obsessed with the Multiverse theory  

Backstory: Gary was born and raised in a scientific laboratory with his scientist dad. When was 8 years old,he experience his very first contact with the multiverse, as when he was "dreaming", he saw "little anime characters smiling at him". Believed to be insane by his parents, he was locked up in a mental institution.

His experiences with alternate universes did not stop there. Living in that institution, he dedicated his life to the multiverse after some experiences, one time that he even set foot on a universe where humans are treated like pets, and cats took over the world.

After he got his degree, he even wrote to the scientific community about the proposal for research about alternate universes.

Unfortunately, the scientists dismissed his proposal, thinking it's all just lunacy. Gathering like-minded scientists and geeks, he decides to work on multiverse portals himself.

Edited by Mister G

(edited)

@@Mister G,

So long as Gary is not able to send the Ponies back in one go, I'm gonna add him to the cast list... He's approved!

So, we'll only need three more humans, Twilight Sparkle, and Queen Chrysalis, and the cast will be complete!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

As long as the guy paired with her is a good match, I'm sure that Rarity won't mind them being an OC.

As for Cicada; either would do. Tho I don't really see canon ponies liking changelings very much.

Are you fo-shizzle fo-reals? After eight guys, you think we don't need one female around for a bare semblance of balance?

Puh-lease do join us. 'I need more female friends' -Friendship Lass (Teia)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay! Lemme just fill out my handy-dandy notebook. Er, app form, rather. LOL.

Name: Mary Regina Hargreaves, AKA Reggie

Height: 6'2"

Weight: Secret, but she is naturally curvy.

Eye color: Deep green

Hair color: Red, curly

Occupation: Waitress at Barra Barra in Old Town and aspiring author

Other distinctive features (if any): Freckles, three piercings in each ear

Backstory: Reggie's mother is Irish, having moved to the US from Ireland at a young age. She met a young man in New York, and they soon fell in love. After being married a few years, Reggie was born. Despite being Irish, she loved being near the water, and California was her favorite vacation spot. After graduating with honors from NYU with a degree in Literary Arts, Reggie moved to San Diego to start writing her novel. Of course, that alone doesn't pay the bills, so she got a job as a waitress at one of the many Mexican restaurants/tourist traps in Old Town to make ends meet.

Reggie is cheerful and upbeat, and tries not to let anything bring her down. Even when times are tough, she meets them with a smile. Despite this, she has a low stupidity tolerance, and a lack of common sense can send her on a tirade if she's not careful. She likes to read and laze about on the beach when she's not working or writing.

Edited by Pariah164

All right, here's the three I'm entering (not sure if Pariah is accepted since I posted before her; if they are I'm entering Thalia and Olivia only.)

Name: Thalia Kingston

Weight: About 95 pounds (malnourished)

Height: 5"9 or so

Eye Colour: One grey, one white

Hair Colour: Black

Distinctive features: blind in her left eye

Backstory: Unknown.

Name: Olivia Price

Weight: 110

Height: 5"6

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Brown/blonde

Distinctive Features: None.

Backstory: Grew up in Nunavut with her mothers, who moved to Canada to be legally wed. One had Olivia and the other had a stillborn, so Olivia had no siblings growing up. She was a child prodigy in the sciences and started attending university at 15 on near-full scholarship. She's currently working on her Bachelors in genetics and getting paid to work in a lab on campus. She's currently living with a family friend in Boston.

Wesley's information is all in his link.

We don't actually need females that badly. I'm cool hangin' with the guys. It doesn't really matter so much.

I was just saying, being a girl's no reason she shouldn't join...that would be depressing for a pony place....

@member='Pariah164']

We do need more female humans! So Reggie'll make the second woman on the cast list! Approved!

@member='Morrigan Aensland']

Add something to Thalia's background, but I'll approve both her and Olivia!

With that, the human slots are CLOSED. Twilight Sparkle and Queen Chrysalis are still available!

@member='~Flame Dancer~']

I figured there'd be more guys than girls, so don't worry about changing your character's gender!

@member='Pripyat Pony']

Every Pony --er-- Equestrian'll be paired with a human, so a Pony being paired with a Changeling'll be a non-issue until they all manage to get together…

I'll update the cast list once I get home! I'm on my phone right now, and updating anything is nothing short if a nightmare!

And FYI, this DM's a girl as well!

For you Spurs here in this RP, I know you're here, I forgive you.

:P

Sorry, I had to say that, feel free do make fun of Arsenal. Once. No more. Any who, if any of the OCs here like the Tots, this is gonna be so fun when Tommy and that character start taking digs at one another XD Please, someone make a Spurs fan, that would make a great mini rivalry within the RP :P

Sign me up!

Human Application

Name (First and last) : Jack Preybird

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 127 lbs

Eye color: Gray

Hair color: Brown

Other distinctive features (if any): basically a humanized version of my avatar, sporting a firesuit resembling that of my OC's skin.

Backstory (A little more about your character):

A popular in the premiere NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Jack "Red Talon" Preybird is a young, up-and-coming rookie who has had quite a resume in racing. Winning 2 consecutive WKA championships at the tender age of 11, the "Red Talon" nickname, coined from his recognizable yellow and red car, was always recognizable at the local tracks that dotted the west coast of Florida. Leaving home at the age of 15 to pursue his career, he went on to race in other leagues, and eventually into NASCAR minor leagues. Despite this, he has much to learn about racing with the more talented veterans. He loves speed, competition, and winning, and has little to no intention of backing down. His recklessness and determination has been to the delight of his fans, but to the annoyance of the other more seasoned racers on the track.

Red Talon is a rather lonely guy, who doesn't have a whole lot of friends and is rather distant from his family, due to the fact that he left home at 15 to compete in auto races across the US. Despite this, Talon still is able to at least have pleasant conversations with the family during the offseason. While normally a nice and caring guy, if angered to the point, he can become very irritable, rude, and crass, a stark contrast to his ordinary behavior.

It should also be noted that Jack is a big fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. First seeing the show with his niece back at home, he often considers himself an "original brony." Jack even tried (unsuccessfully) to convince his team manager to sign a sponsorship contract with The Hub. Otherwise, for the sake of his image, Jack prefers not to tell anyone that he's a brony.

Location (City, State / Country)

Hometown is Levy County, Florida, USA, but resides, for the most part, in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.

BTW, do you need a pony application for my character as well?

(edited)

Human Application

Name (First and last): Catherine "Cat" Bellamy

Height: 5'5"

Weight: Not telling you! It's a secret.

Eye colour: Light blue

Hair colour: Blonde

Other distinctive features (if any):

Backstory (A little more about your character): She lives a relatively normal life in a higher class family. Her mother died of a heart attack when she was 6, so she lives with her father and younger sister (14) in their large house. (If you need me to add more, I will, but that's all I can come up with for now)

Edited by ~Chaotic Overlord~

Human Application

Name (First and last): Catherine "Cat" Bellamy

Height: 5'5"

Weight: Not telling you![/i] I guess around 130 lbs? She's not fat at all, if that's what you're wondering.

Eye colour: Light brown

Hair colour: Light brown

Other distinctive features (if any):

Backstory (A little more about your character): She lives a relatively normal life in a higher class family. Her mother died of a heart attack when she was 6, so she lives with her father and younger sister (14) in their large house. (If you need me to add more, I will, but that's all I can come up with for now)

She might have closed human applications. :( Which sucks because I spent this past half hour working on my character. Hopefully she'll let us in, though.

"I have opened nine slots for the Mane6, Queen Chrysalis, as well as two Changelings for now, as well as nine slots for human characters, but if there's enough interest, I will open more slots for more OCs!"

As long as this above statement is true, we're fine. So no worries

• Brohoof 1

@@Hypn0ticD

All right, well, sorry about the lack of a background for Thalia. I generally like to keep hers a secret until the right time, so I'll try to keep it vague. You can check my post again later for updates