Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

Still need a Crysalis? Could I sign up? That is, if the slot's still open...This rp is gtting very interesting, so I'd like to join. But that's totally fine if you don't want me in. I'll live. Thanks!

The slot has already been filled, I'm afraid. Hypnotic really needs to change the title to prevent confusion.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@

Just to let you know in case you haven't seem, ~Flame Dancer~ and Alex Kennedy want to switch characters so that your character, Olivia, would be paired with mine, Blossom. That okay with you?

EDIT: Actually, that may have been cancelled, since Flamey has posted with his assigned pony...IDK.

@@Alex Kennedy, should I post?

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

@

Just to let you know in case you haven't seem, ~Flame Dancer~ and Alex Kennedy want to switch characters so that your character, Olivia, would be paired with mine, Blossom. That okay with you?

EDIT: Actually, that may have been cancelled, since Flamey has posted with his assigned pony...IDK.

@@Alex Kennedy, should I post?

But she hasn't interracted with anyone yet...I just said everything went dark. I didn't say she woke up and saw anyone tongue.png

EDIT: Actually, that may have been cancelled, since Flamey has posted with his assigned pony...IDK.   @Alex Kennedy, should I post?

Like Flame Dancer said, he hasn't technically interacted with anyone yet, so the plan hasn't changed. I get the feeling we could be waiting on Morrigan for a while, though. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Oh, you think you're so clever! 

And you are. This is gonna' be great to watch. I can sorta' see where this is going, one possibility at least, and oh boy....

Thing is, you need Pinkie to figure it out to to make the inception work....I hope she has a good player.

Edited by Dawn Stripes
  • Brohoof 1

Like Flame Dancer said, he hasn't technically interacted with anyone yet, so the plan hasn't changed. I get the feeling we could be waiting on Morrigan for a while, though. 

But she hasn't interracted with anyone yet...I just said everything went dark. I didn't say she woke up and saw anyone img-1442816-1-tongue.png

Wait, wasn't she talking to- Disregard everything I just said. I totally derped - I was looking at the HUMAN posts, like, the ones with Emily. ... Yeah, that was kinda' stupid of me, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder how will Charles know ponies turn into humans enter into earth, if the NSA pick it up and alert him too since he getting too board watching the president at a baseball game right now.

@,

Oh, you think you're so clever! 

And you are. This is gonna' be great to watch. I can sorta' see where this is going, one possibility at least, and oh boy....

Thing is, you need Pinkie to figure it out to to make the inception work....I hope she has a good player.

Silent Dawn is paying her. He/she hasn't posted yet so I just gotta wait for her to post. I can't wait to pretend that when I post, I am posting about something that is happening to me in third person ;) Of course it won't be third person, because...I can't explain it, I think I do need Pinkie Pie.

Who are the ponies all paired up with? I would like to know so that I can post as Twilight, unless you want me to wait for Chrysalis to do that.

Here is the list as was posted before.

David Pond will find Queen Chrysalis!

Tommy Laria will find Pinkie Pie!

Magneus Varkarii will find Fluttershy!

Gary Martens will find Diliges!

Thalia Kingston will find Rarity! 

Reggie Hargreaves will find Applejack!

Emily Williams will find Moonstruck!

Colette Irving will find Rainbow Dash!

Olivia Price will find Star Song!

Logan Kieffer will find Princess Twilight Sparkle!

Liam "Dublin" O'Shea will find Blossom!

And Murray Campbell will find Cicada!

(edited)

Who are the ponies all paired up with? I would like to know so that I can post as Twilight, unless you want me to wait for Chrysalis to do that.

Here is the list as was posted before.

David Pond will find Queen Chrysalis!

Tommy Laria will find Pinkie Pie!

Magneus Varkarii will find Fluttershy!

Gary Martens will find Diliges!

Thalia Kingston will find Rarity! 

Reggie Hargreaves will find Applejack!

Emily Williams will find Moonstruck!

Colette Irving will find Rainbow Dash!

Olivia Price will find Star Song!

Logan Kieffer will find Princess Twilight Sparkle!

Liam "Dublin" O'Shea will find Blossom!

And Murray Campbell will find Cicada!

Twilight has been paired with Logan, my character. I put a post with him walking up to her with the mandatory, "you alright?" thing. It's on page 2, a couple posts after your first post.

I think something I'm going to do is tag whomever my characters are interacting with before the paragraph with the character so it's somewhat easier. If that would get annoying however, let me know and I will refrain from it.

Edited by 00Pony

Well crap, I've missed a lot.

I'm sorry, I'll post as soon as I can. I had swimming. ;_;

I'll give it a quick look over at least.

Okay, this might stem from me not being willing to read back through ALL that OOC discussion, but can former unicorns still use magic? I remember reading that former earth ponies are stronger than the average human.

Wait! before you post, this needs to be resolved:

Can't really post until that's resolved because we don't know who we're paired with until you give an answer.

• Brohoof 1

Wait, wasn't she talking to- Disregard everything I just said. I totally derped - I was looking at the HUMAN posts, like, the ones with Emily. ... Yeah, that was kinda' stupid of me, sorry.

Hey Morrigan. We were talking about switching characters. You got Star and Liam (Kennedy) got Blossom (TheSonicAlicorn). We were thinking Star and Liam fit really well together so...would you want to change around the pairs ?

Okay, this might stem from me not being willing to read back through ALL that OOC discussion, but can former unicorns still use magic? I remember reading that former earth ponies are stronger than the average human.

From what I recall, I think @@Hypn0ticD said all Equestrians will still have their magics, but a hang of a lot weaker. To what extent they can use the magic I do not know, we'll have to wait for Hypn0 to specify.

• Brohoof 1

@@Alex Kennedy @

Didn't know that. Well. I could care less who I'm paired with, and Thaila and Rarity'll be fun, since they're opposites. XD 

• Brohoof 1

So I assume its okay to start posting and stuff ? Or should we wait for Hypnotic ? I think we figured it out already soooo...

Go ahead and post, I guess. I don't see why he should have a problem with it, and I've been waiting long enough already. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Must i start posting now? Does this mean the pairings are set and i need to start writting the introduction? I still dont know if shapeshifting and love feeding works.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

QUESTION: Does MLP: FiM exist in this world??? I know, fourth wall, but who knows? It's important, for my next post.

So far it seems that it does, since at least one or two humans are fans of the show, or have at least heard of it, and Hypn0 didn't seem to object to it one way or another