Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

If I may add something to Logan, it would be that he has a pet, a German Sheperd. The reason being that he works as a sort of K-9 Unit operative, the Sheperd, Ulysses, being his partner of sorts, considering he is with Logan pretty much at all times. If the pooch is to much, he isn't needed, it's just a concept.

@

I'm curious as to how Raindancer lost her memories, as well as if anyone from her family survived the fire... And I don't see a link for your character's bio, either!

Sorry, I forgot to mention that her link is in my signature (click on her name next to "The Self-Harming Addict"). You can ignore her backstory for the most part, since that's for a series if RP's I was in, and for a story I'm writing. The memories are explained there. The fire scars were from another RP where her building was accidentally destroyed, so now I just say it was from a natural gas incident. 

Keep in mind that I will update the list tonight after I get home from work. I'll also start te first round of pairings on Sunday!

@@Dawn Stripes

Normally, I'm against such backstories, but since you wrote Fluttershy's backstory so well, she's approved!

Would you mind updating the list to show Fluttershy with my name by it? It's been a while since you approved me...

(edited)

@@Mister G

Got the link, but I still wanna see what you come up with for his backstory!

@@Glaceon

Ohh, my God, so many choices! And I have to choose?!

Well, you can play up to three characters, and I really, really like both Moonstruck and Sunburst! Speaking of which, whoever finds Moonstruck is gonna have to keep her from video games, comic books,manga, DnD, or tv… Who knows what they'll do to her already fragile sanity! I wanna see her book, though!
When it comes to Sunburst… Surprise! Humans exist! And you could be turned into one! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

That leaves either Pinkie Pie or Applejack… both personalities come through so well! So hard to choose! No other option! Must flip coin! Heads, Pinkie, tails, AJ! …… Tails!

So, Sunburst, Moonstruck, and AJ are my choices!

@

Okay! img-1431235-1-smile.png not much else I can add to that!

@@00Pony

Okay! Don't see anything wrong with a K-9 partner!

@

Oh, okees! I see her now!

@@Dawn Stripes

Sorry for the derp out! I fixed it!

@member='The Original PWD']

Okees! … not much else I can say about that at the moment!

Okay, I got a bit of a problem... There three people applying for 5 Unicorns, and and only one slot, forcing me to choose... This sucks, because there can only be one!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

Ohh, my God, so many choices! And I have to choose?! Well, you can play up to three characters, and I really, really like both Moonstruck and Sunburst! Speaking of which, whoever finds Moonstruck is gonna have to keep her from video games, comic books,manga, DnD, or tv… Who knows what they'll do to her already fragile sanity! I wanna see her book, though! When it comes to Sunburst… Surprise! Humans exist! And you could be turned into one! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! That leaves either Pinkie Pie or Applejack… both personalities come through so well! So hard to choose! No other option! Must flip coin! Heads, Pinkie, tails, AJ! …… Tails! So, Sunburst, Moonstruck, and AJ are my choices!

Um, lol. I don't know about doing three characters.... I'd be happy to play as the Sisters for ya. Moonstruck and Sunburst? Okay. Applejack? Cool. I'd really rather not play three at once though. That's never really worked out for me.

Moonstruck isn't really that insane. She just lives in a different reality. Think of her like you might Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, perhaps. 

@@Glaceon,

Oh, Okees... I still have to decide which Unicorn.... Decisions like this really, REALLY suck... Gotta think, gotta think!

I can't be both sisters? Darn, lol.

If I must pick between them for you, might I suggest Moonstruck? I understand her character better than Sunburst's, who I actually haven't played as yet.

(edited)

G-Man's REVISED BACKSTORY (ACTUALLY, THE MOST COMMON THEORY ABOUT HIM ,OR AT LEAST SOME TRUTH ABOUT HIM)

Nobody really knows who he really is, in fact, he has taken many identities during the years. The most common pseudonym he uses is "Gary Martens". He was first seen in a drawing from an ancient cave. In present times, he was first found wandering around North America. Recently, for reasons yet unknown, he has shown interest in the cartoon "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".

Despite looking like he is just 24 years old, he is actually a thousand years old, but his mental age is 24 years old

(@Hypn0ticD I'll treat him like he's mentally 24 years old)

Edited by Mister G

I'm just guessing for like the height and weight and age

Equestrian Application

Your name:Pinkie Pie

Your species (Unicorn/Pegasus/Earth Pony/Changeling):Earth Pony

Age (In human years) : 19?

Height: 5"3'

Weight: 120 lbs

Eye color: Bright blue

Mane color:Hot pink

Description of your pony form: Pinkie has a soft pink coat with a hot pink, poofy mane and tail. She has bright blue eyes, and her cutie mark is

Description of your human form (hair and eye color will remain the same): Pinkie has soft poofy hair that is a hot pink. Her big eyes are bright blue, and she's always wearing a soft pink t-shirt with a yellow sleeve on one side and blue on the other, and wears pinkish jeans.

Cutie Mark: Blue and yellow balloons with blue and yellow strings

Backstory(a little more about your character): Pinkie Pie was raised on a rock farm with her sisters Inkie Pie and Blinkie Pie, and her parents. One day when she was helping at the farm, she witnessed a beautiful rainbow caused by the Sonic Rainboom. It lead to a small nearby village called Ponyville, and she knew it was where ahe was meant to live. Her parents helped her get a room and job at Sugarcube Corner.

(tell me if you want me to add more.)

Hey, when is the roleplay starting up? Sorry, I haven't looked on this page for a while, I've been rather busy. So, could you tell me whenbit is starting?

(edited)

Hey, when is the roleplay starting up? Sorry, I haven't looked on this page for a while, I've been rather busy. So, could you tell me whenbit is starting?

I think that'll be when we get the Mane Six, Chrysalis, and a good amount of humans for the number of ponies we'll have.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Well if you pick the right ponies from Glaceon, that other fellow has Pinkie, so we just need Twilight and Chrysalis, right?

I've invited a friend who might apply for Chrysalis. I or someone can play Twilight just so we can get this thing started. I really think we should start soon, because if not we'll lose the players we already have is all.

Well if you pick the right ponies from Glaceon, that other fellow has Pinkie, so we just need Twilight and Chrysalis, right?

I've invited a friend who might apply for Chrysalis. I or someone can play Twilight just so we can get this thing started. I really think we should start soon, because if not we'll lose the players we already have is all.

Problem is we don't have enough humans. We could pair two ponies together for each human, therefore only needing 6 humans (the amount we have).

@@Mister G,

What I meant when I said wanted Mr.G to be more like a normal human, is to be a normal human. He has to have a definite age like the other humans.

@,

Everyone has to guess at the Ponies' human height! Looks real good! Approved!

@@Windy Scamper,

I'm gonna start things up tomorrow, as I have the day off! I'll do the first round of pairings, then post the actual thread! ;)

@@Dawn Stripes

Sweet! Your friend applying would be awesome! Sorry for taking so long, but everything should be up by tomorrow evening

Wow we're that short on humans?

Maybe my buddy will play two chars.

I'll say it again, I really shy at the idea of RPing so many chars. at once, but if it'll make the difference between flashing the starting pistol and staying at the toe line, I'll start a human character.

There's some interesting things I could do. Maybe i cuold play the human DJ who calls themselves Vinyl Scratch.

...Nah, that would really only be interesting if Vinyl the pony showed up...

I edited Mr. g's backstory to give him an age. He will behave like he's 24 years old. @Hypn0ticD I hope this works

Remember, over a millenia years old, but MENTALLY 24 years old

@@Hypn0ticD

So wait. Who am I going to be? 

I can be Moonstruck and Applejack if you like. I guess that'd be the easiest.

qm.gifqm.gifI'll be whoever you want me to be.

dit.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I am soooo sorry, but I need to drop out. Real life has gotten busy, and that is my first priority.. I am in too many roleplays to keep up with while real life persists. So, J am afraid I have to cut this one

We need more human characters...now that Scamps has dropped out we're at five and eight. So...let me send out a couple invites.

So I kinda derped...something I just noticed. Are you gonna be putting this under Advanced RP's like the title say's ? Because...I didn't really notice that and I don't think I can handle an advanced RP along with several others (One of which being another advanced RP)

I hate to be "That Guy" But...is there any chance we could just have it be a normal kind of RP ?

(I cant believe I didn't notice that dry.png )

(edited)
So I kinda derped...something I just noticed. Are you gonna be putting this under Advanced RP's like the title say's ? Because...I didn't really notice that and I don't think I can handle an advanced RP along with several others (One of which being another advanced RP) I hate to be "That Guy" But...is there any chance we could just have it be a normal kind of RP ?   (I cant believe I didn't notice that  )

Wait. This is going to be an Advanced RP? Ain't nobody got time for that?

But seriously, if this is an Advanced RP, I will not be able to participate. 

Edited by Glaceon

Yeaaaa...I read the first line thing it says that its gonna be more of an advanced RP which I took to mean that...its going to be in the advanced section...which I can't really handle...

We need more human characters...now that Scamps has dropped out we're at five and eight. So...let me send out a couple invites.

Well why the heck not.

Name: Murray Campbell

Height: 6"4

Weight: 67 KG (Metric)

Eye color: Grey/Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Other distinctive features: Scarf (if that counts)

Backstory:

Murray grew up in a small town near Edinburgh, nothing at all very interesting in the least bit. When the family moved to New Zealand it presented its difficulties, but after many years of attending school and graduating University he set out on a small OE.

After a close call on the boarder of Tibet, Murray headed to the US for a small break that later turned into an extended stay, which went on to become applying for citizenship. He held a job for a while but was laid off along with much of the firm. After a bit of financial difficulty he managed to find a job as a Temp at a local news agency. After a few brief visits to his family in NZ, Murray felt himself properly settled into his new home.

Yeaaaa...I read the first line thing it says that its gonna be more of an advanced RP which I took to mean that...its going to be in the advanced section...which I can't really handle...

Clearly you weren't looking very closely. It was originally intended to be an advanced RP, but it has long since been changed because from the very beginning the general consensus was to stick with normal.