Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nutella Vs. Peanut Butter

Harmonic Revelations

20 users have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Nutella
    • Peanut Butter
    • Gasoline

they both cause big, big problems, like war, humiliation and a bulky body, so: gasoline!

gasoline is always a solution, the residential pyromaniacs will probably would have brought this up sooner or later anyways...

-_-

I would have to say peanut butter since its been around for generations and i grew up on that stuff. I mean PB and banana sandwiches and PB and cucumber sandwiches were the bomb. Plus combining Peanut Butter with different foods and liquids was the best way to spend a summer day. The oveall taste varies unlike Nutella. You can have crunchy or smooth and it alwyas gives the thick sticky feeling in the roof of your mouth. Washing it down with milk gives you that satisfaction that Nutella can't.

You had gasoline as an answer to the poll. While its an acquired taste, gasoline can beat Peanut butter AND Nutella combined in almost anything.

Ugh you mean I have to choose? Gosh... Well peanut butter is good, although I dont eat it alot.

Both seem to make your mouth kinds dryer though.

But nutella tastes like chocolate, except it's not as bad for you... So I'm going to have to go with it for now.

Never really had Nutella.

I don't like peanut butter much by itself, but I like it in candy and stuff, you can already combine chocolate and peanut butter in a lot of ways so in reality Nutella is just another byproduct of the fusion, so peanut butter wins for pure versatility. ;)

I hear gasoline is pretty good too though, if you're man enough to drink it that is. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Never really had Nutella.

I don't like peanut butter much by itself, but I like it in candy and stuff, you can already combine chocolate and peanut butter in a lot of ways so in reality Nutella is just another byproduct of the fusion, so peanut butter wins for pure versatility. wink.png

I hear gasoline is pretty good too though, if you're man enough to drink it that is. tongue.png

Drinking gasoline is the best way to get creative enough so you can make threads like I do.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 3

Peanut butter or Nutella or any kind of stuff you spread on sandwiches will make you fat

Gasoline can burn people to their horrible, painful death

It's not even a contest

• Brohoof 1