Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever eat Peanut Butter right out of the jar?

SolidTwilight

So I have been trying to cut bread mostly out of my life and I don't miss it at all most of the time (I mean what is the point of white bread? it's so flavorless and full of calories, if I am going to eat 200+ calories I dam well want to enjoy it!). anyway this leaves me with a bit of a problem when it comes to eating one of my favorite foods. What do I put my chunky peanut butter on? a lot of the time I have just been eating it in small bites out of the jar. chunky works better for this since I feel like I am eating a real food and not just a past. I have even made my own chunky by adding some other crush nuts I like such as almonds, walnuts and pecans! I take small bits and kind of spread it on the roof of my mouth so I can enjoy the flavor longer and also because peanut butter as a ton of calories and it feel like a rock in my stomach if I eat to much at one time.

One time I read on MLP forums about a kid that ate a hole jar in one shot so he could weigh more when he saw his dietitian that day. I don't know what size jar it must have felt like he just ate a jar of lead!

Just for fun here is the calorie count per jar of skippy PB

Small 15oz (425g)...........2470c

medium 28oz (793g)..........4750c

Large 64oz (1.81kg).......10,640c

the large is the same calories as about 18 McDonald's Big Mac's, 75 twinkie or 96 bananas! (that is 23.4 lb (10.6kg) of bananas!) google + calculate = fun!

• Brohoof 4

No, I never do that. Like, the last jar of chunky peanut butter totally saw its way onto bread some way and I totally didn't just eat all of it out of the jar or anything (any of you buying my story???  :lol: )

In all fairness, it was over a couple days, and I did intend to have it on toast...but every time I opened the jar, I thought I'd just taste a bit before putting the toast on...and then it was gone  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

No. Infact, i am not that big of a fan of peanut butter.

But what i actually do, is eating Nutella right out of a Jar sometimes. :P

• Brohoof 3

Yeah I bought a jar of Nutella when I got my peanut butter, and pretty much the same thing happened  :blink:

• Brohoof 4

This is what a jar looks like when I am done! i think i may have eaten some plastic getting to all the PB lol.

Just think of that plastic as an added extra shot of...I'm struggling to relate plastic to something nutritious  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I do penut butter is amazing especially the crunchy kind. I wish those calories had an effect on me I can’t gain any wight ever I could eat three of those things and still be stuck a 160, whitch is really skinny for 6'6", I've been called slender man, walking skeleton, skeletor, ect, all because of my supper metabolism, its also stopped me from playing my favorite sport at a level higher than high school because I can't gain any muscle.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I bought a jar of Nutella when I got my peanut butter, and pretty much the same thing happened  :blink:

You aren't thinking big enough. Get some of both in one spoon and you've got a Reese's <3

• Brohoof 2

Nah, I'm not that desesperate.

First of all I pick it up with a spoon, and then is when I eat it.

• Brohoof 1

You aren't thinking big enough. Get some of both in one spoon and you've got a Reese's <3

...what have you done, my life will never be the same upon this realisation! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Essential oils.

Those are something good, right?

Haha, well - it will certainly have the oil part! So, that there is half of an essential oil. What we can take from this is, that if @@SolidTwilight, eats two lots of peanut butter with some plastic, the two halves will make up the whole essential oil - therefore more peanut butter=better health  :D

• Brohoof 1

Just getting in the mood to read this topic ;-) 

And not a slice of bread in sight, I approve!

Definitely not. There are only two scenarios where I really like peanut butter, Reese's products or peanut butter & and jelly. On it's own I am not fond of peanut butter, especially if it is just that and nothing else, way too dry. I would need a drink to enjoy it at all.

Definitely not. There are only two scenarios where I really like peanut butter, Reese's products or peanut butter & and jelly. On it's own I am not fond of peanut butter, especially if it is just that and nothing else, way too dry. I would need a drink to enjoy it at all.

I like to drink warm or even hot water when I am eating it because it kind of melts the PB and lets the taste cover more of my tongue.

• Brohoof 1