What would you do if you saw Fluttershy?

Ihei

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'd say "Hi!", invite her over to my house, see what she thinks of soda :muffins: and probably watch some of my favorite cartoons with her. I can see Fluttershy loving Miraculous Ladybug. She'd gush over Tikki for ages :P

It takes all sorts to make a world
Short and tall sorts, large and small sorts
To fill this pretty planet with love and laughter
To make it great to live in tomorrow and the day after!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

it really depends on what you mean by that. Is Fluttershy a pony, a human, or something in between? I would probably be interested in the human version of Fluttershy

• 2 weeks later...

After making sure I haven't gone insane, I'd probably try to befriend her. Obviously would have to approach her carefully. Wouldn't want to scare her now. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 1 year later...

I'd like to hug her if she doesn't mind. But I could hardly hug her, I can't just ask her to hug me.:blush:

• Brohoof 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90