Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

books Any Huge Harry Potter Fans?

Eureka

Also, it made me cry when Snape died in the newest movie. Am I the only one who cried?

I never ever cry from movies, but that whole scene with Snape almost made me tear up. Especially when it was showing Snape holding Lily's dead body, that was really sad.

• Brohoof 2

I know! That scene was so sad! I wonder what it would have been like if Snape ending up marrying Lily and having Harry instead...

That would be interesting. Lily would probably still be alive because of Snape and Voldemort's connection. That would make either a really good or really bad fan fiction XD.

Of course! I'm not a super major fan, but I LOVED the series and I would definitely make an FC if I could XD

Also, it made me cry when Snape died in the newest movie. Am I the only one who cried?

I haven't seen the Deathly Hallows actually (shame on me), but in the books, I definately was tearing up. SNAAAAAAPPPPEE! He loved her ;(

• Brohoof 2

Harry Potter, huh?

I've read that series eighteen times. Yup. I guess you could call me a Harry Potter Nerd if you would like to do so.

Eighteen??!?!?!? Holy crap dude...

I think I have read the 5th, 6th, and 7th book like 10 times, but I definitely haven't read the series eighteen times. 

Harry Potter, huh?

I've read that series eighteen times. Yup. I guess you could call me a Harry Potter Nerd if you would like to do so.

Don't worry friend XD. It's a pretty addictive series once you start it. Im obbsessed with it also. XD Eighteen times? I'm impressed my friend.

Yeah, I'm on Pottermore. I haven't been on there much lately; I usually just go there when new chapters are added. Anyway, I'm RainSpirit12519 if anyone wants to check out my profile there.

I've heard of Pottermore, but I have never made an account. I should though. I heard it was pretty cool. I definately will try making an account.

I used to be a huge Harry Potter fan. Read all the books and saw all the movies and even owned all of the games. (And yes they DID make Harry Potter games. I don't know how many times i've had to explain to people that they made Harry Potter games happy.png )

My favorite game was Prisoner of Azkaban

My favorite book was...well all of them

My favorite movie was the Chamber of Secrets

• Brohoof 1

I used to be a huge Harry Potter fan. Read all the books and saw all the movies and even owned all of the games. (And yes they DID make Harry Potter games. I don't know how many times i've had to explain to people that they made Harry Potter games ^_^ )

My favorite game was Prisoner of Azkaban

My favorite book was...well all of them

My favorite movie was the Chamber of Secrets

I have heard of the games, but I probably don't have the correct console..... Or money to actually buy the games XD. The Chamber Of Secrets movie was really good! My favorite though, is probably The Goblet of Fire.

I own most, if not all the games on PC. I never played them on the console versions but noticed they were a little different than the PC version.

I own most, if not all the games on PC. I never played them on the console versions but noticed they were a little different than the PC version.

I'll definately look into buying them! Most of my Harry potter obsessed friends tell me the game is awesome. It seems really cool!

Re-reading the books right now. I have a Pottermore account but haven't had time to use it yet.

I went to the book launch for the seventh book dressed as Dudley Dursely. I BUCKING LOVED DUDLEY. It was pretty fun; I got to do the Sorting Hat and stuff (I was Gryffindor, yeaah...though I always see myself more as Ravenclaw.)

I really liked them, and still do. They're those timeless types of series. 

I have all the games that were available for Gamecube, as well as two copies of each book (hardcover and softcover) and a wand since I went to Harry Potter world in the summer. (Sirus Black's wand FTW. It's all swirly and pretty.)

• Brohoof 1

I made a Pottermore account a while back, but I got sorted into Slytherin (my least favorite) and I was like "screw this..." and I never went back on the site rofl xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I started reading them in August when a friend suggested I should read them. So I gave the first book a shot and it was a great book. So I read the second one, and then the third, I'm probably three quarters done with The Goblet Of Fire right now, and I can safely say I got attached to the series pretty quickly.

I don't read that much, but I think I'll finish the forth book by the end of the month. tongue.png

Edited by Calirolls
  • Brohoof 1

I started reading them in August when a friend suggested I should read them. So I gave the first book a shot and it was a great book. So I read the second one, and then the third, I'm probably three quarters done with The Goblet Of Fire right now, and I can safely say I got attached to the series pretty quickly.

I don't read that much, but I think I'll finish the forth book by the end of the month. tongue.png

The books get better and better as you go through the series. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the 5th, 6th, and 7th books, they are soooo good!!!!

yay for potter! i think ron is the best character and i have read all the books and watched all the movies! i think voldemort is like sombra. "Evil evil evil! muahaha!"

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm on Pottermore. I haven't been on there much lately; I usually just go there when new chapters are added. Anyway, I'm RainSpirit12519 if anyone wants to check out my profile there.

I made an account! My username is RainDream26948. I can't wait to go on it for real! It seams ALOT of fun! OFF TO POTTERMORE I GO!

Woop woop!

• 1 year later...