Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie anything...if Trixie feels like it.

Trixie the Greatest

lolol Gotta be honest here! your thread is one of the few things that keep me in the forums :D Your replies are always funny!

Keep it up! 

What kind of questions do you hate the most?

Ones that aren't relevant to Trixie.

Your mane is gonna be ruined.

*Chewed gum wads fall on you*

Areth thou furious?

*magically turns them into a mound of pine cones*

Trixie bids you thanks, she was getting hungry again.

the_g_and_pt_pinecon_by_speccysy-d41gxa1

Hey Trixie, wanted to thank you for keeping me entertained with your answers to all sorts of questions! Really enjoyed reading this thread. However I'm here to say goodbye. No more annoying questions from me :D keep this thread alive and entertaining and may your creativity never end! so yeah numa numa yay! stay great and powerful and hope to see you in season 4!

Hey Trixie, wanted to thank you for keeping me entertained with your answers to all sorts of questions! Really enjoyed reading this thread. However I'm here to say goodbye. No more annoying questions from me biggrin.png keep this thread alive and entertaining and may your creativity never end! so yeah numa numa yay! stay great and powerful and hope to see you in season 4!

Trixie is sure you will come back.  Safe travels admirer and thank you for your support.

Hi The Great and Powerful Trixie how are you to day. I got one question to ask Do you have a stallion you like now or in the past. If so are you see him now.

Your number one fan of yours The Fox.

Fox Out!! B)