Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie anything...if Trixie feels like it.

Trixie the Greatest

HI Trixie This is the Fox saying you are so all some I hope you can give me a show in my town or city in Canterlot. Hope to see you there.

That Said FOX OUT!! B)

What might Trixie's opinion be on this?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/49269-trixieism/page-1

That...is peculiar.

HI Trixie This is the Fox saying you are so all some I hope you can give me a show in my town or city in Canterlot. Hope to see you there.

That Said FOX OUT!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Trixie will roam all over Equestria and beyond to enlighten your life loyal admirer.

Trixie, There is another Great and Powerful unicorn..

Shardz: You think you can beat me?

I have a 10-0 Win-loss ratio.

Boastful filly, you indeed have the horseshoes to challenge Trixie.  It is an impressive way to state how many times you've won at anything, but to be honest, you lack the VISUAL proof as Trixie does:

316px-258001_UNOPT_safe_comic_trixie_off

I even am in my very own comic, so your ego means nothing to Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

Where do you keep all these amazing pictures of yourself? xD

One does not simply reveal her secrets.  But if you must know, Trixie has stol-EERRRR borrowed a certain bottomless bag from some Elfin Biped that screams all the time when he fights monsters.  It is quite...handy.  For some reason he carried a boomerang.  Such useless item!

41hPOQl-jkL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Lololol xDD Do I make you feel uncomfortable/bothered as I ask a lot of questions? biggrin.png

Trixie is charging her Gameboy Advance, hence she has some time to answer your silly questions at the time being.  Oh I believe is fully charged.  Trixie shall now take a break to resume her game of Ms. Pac-Man.

*poofs*

Twilight-and-Trixie-playing-vidoe-games-

Good luck with your game Trixie! 

Also when you get back. Do you have any stalkers? How many? How do you feel about being stalked  ? :P

Good luck with your game Trixie! 

Also when you get back. Do you have any stalkers? How many? How do you feel about being stalked  ? tongue.png

You're still here, Trixie admires such devotion.   Yes, The Great and Powerful Trixie has many stalkers, but she also likes the attention.

• Brohoof 1