Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You've found a filly/foal of your OC, what would you do?

DoctorWhovian1902

Okay, let me set up the scene for you. You're at home, it's getting late, you're about to head to bed. As you're getting reedy for the night, there's a knock at your front door. You answer it, but find no one there...at first. Standing there at your feet is your OC, but it's been transformed into a filly/foal (if it wasn't already one). Your reaction?

For me, I'd probably take a moment to catch my breath and actually realize my OC is in front of me, then I'd welcome her into my home and talk with her for a while.

If it's Sky Warden (the stallion on my avatar) I will take it, rise it into a strong stallion, and freaking fly with it. MY DREAM WILL BE COMPLETE! :wub:

If it's the mare, I will rise her into a smart mare, and live with her in a mountain somewhere. I will sell her herbal medicines, and no one will know that I have a pony. Muahhahahaha.

• Brohoof 1

HHHHNNNGGGHHHHH! *grabs chest* I would then be sent off to a hospital for a couple of weeks, while my adorable filly OC would feel really bad for letting this happen to me. As I would exit the hospital, I would hug my OC and probably never stop hugging. After endlessly hugging my OC I would finally start doing something else like teaching him/her to drive, use a computer and finally how to make a sandwich. It would be pretty awesome, although I doubt I would ever recover from such cuteness. There is a reason for why our world is not like Equestria. Otherwise we would have become extinct a long time ago.

Still, wish we could have such cuteness in our world.

• Brohoof 1

Um... I have about a dozen of OCs, and about half of them would hate to see my face instead of their parents' :wacko:

If it's Winter or Summer, I would try to raise them lovingly in a secluded place somewhere on a mountain, at least that what I would do if I can survive the initial heart attack from looking at their cute little faces :wub:

But if it's Sand Weaver or even Blitz, I'll kill them on the spot.

• Brohoof 2

My reaction would be shock of course, but welcoming. After all, my OC would be in a foreign land and would most likely be scared. I would try my best to return my OC to her world. If I couldn't, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad raising a diamond dog. 

• Brohoof 1

Once I'd dealt with the fact that talking pastel ponies exist somewhere in this world, I'd probably take them in and try to look after them, I guess. Although I wouldn't really be able to do much for them. If it was Rambler, I think I'd probably have to get a lock for the liquor cabinet.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the more I have a couple. The more ordinary ones would be adorable and we'd snuggle and talk and drink orange juice with a straw together. The darker OCs would need a lot of nurturing so they didn't become so dark when they grew up so I would do much of the same, though I'd be more careful. This is all, of course, after getting through the shock of my OC at my door and wondering how the filly rang the nonexistent doorbell. Moonbeam, the OC I use most for roleplay would probably be the one I'd like to meet the most.

• Brohoof 1

I would hug foal Crazy and be surprised that my OC was here in Reality.

I would feel happiness in my pretty boring life.

I would then raise him to be fun,caring,crazy,random,and entertaining.

I would also teach him how to be creative.

Me and him would then hang out and have a good time.

We could be the best of friends!!

*thinking*  (ah,the fun we could have)

That is pretty much it.

(bows)

• Brohoof 2

If I saw my oc? 

I...I don't know. I'd take her in, and probably like...just keep her in my room while I frantically research up on how to look after a filly. I'd probably try to raise her in secret, all the while trying to figure out where she came from, and If I could get her back home.

When she got old enough, I'd let her fly around in the giant fields and forests we have nearby our house. She would be like a secret friend to me.

• Brohoof 2

Aren't you scared that someone will come take her while she's playing in the woods?

I mean, that forest next to your house IS pretty big...

XD

Not really <3 I mean, she is a pegasus, so she could just fly away from them. Pegasi are pretty strong.

and the size is what makes it good. 

I'd probably enlist a friend to help me make a little cabin in the woods for her.

• Brohoof 1

wub.png

I would try to contain my brony exitment, then i would try to see what aged it was, if it was just a baby i would raise it and if it was a foal i would go da'wwwwwwwww

and then i would probably faint xD

• Brohoof 1

Depends on the OC. I have one that I made out of boredom who I would gladly accept as she's nice and sweet but on the other end of the spectrum I made this funny evil mad scientist one who's angry at everything but fails to create anything that doesn't end in a disaster so I'd probably kicketh that in the same way that Strongbad kickeths The Cheat.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since my OC is a unicorn I would train him to be an amazing fighter, then we would take over the world together and he would rule by my side, since the magic would give us an advantage over the rest of the world.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have the biggest "Awwwww" moment ever. I look around to see if there was anyone who could've knocked and left her there, and if I saw nobody, I'd take her in. She would probably be scared at this point, so I would do my best to comfort her. I'd then show her to my family, where I would get my mom, who went to college for veterinary, to help me nurture her and raise her. I would then show her to a select group of friends and keep her away from anyone who would object to her existence. I'd probably live a full life afterward and be happy.

• Brohoof 1

I would take a few seconds to try and believe what I'm seeing, then I would quietly ask him why he's here. As soon as he says why, I would quickly take him to my room under my parents' notice and talk about why he's here. If he's here because he needs a home/to be taken care of, I would need to think about how my family would react to something like this and how I can introduce him to them.

• Brohoof 1

Hug her, and never let go.

I can raise the best OC orphan pony now ; v ;

of course, give her candy, all the candy i can find, and all of the candy i can afford, and teach her the ways of the color green. ; v ;

• Brohoof 1

I would take in... My Stardust is a timetraveler and I know she's only time jumped once in her life so I'll just explain to her, her her some marshmellows and we can  both watch Doctor Who together ( maybe even help me my homework, hope she knows a lot about rowing)

(edited)

Think it depends upon when OC of mine it is since I have so many.  If it's Scarlet, and if this thread is for females only, then I would take her in since she's kind.  The pony is a little inquisitive as a pegasus, and I would need to keep her grounded a bit so she doesn't fly off while investigating flowers. 

If it's any OC I have, beyond being female, I would have to be cautious since Darkstride is rather devious as a stallion, but he's somewhat kindhearted as a colt.  He just grew into a malefic, devious little schemer because of problems that cropped up down the road. 

Edited by Genepool
  • Brohoof 1

At first I'd just be like "Oh.. my god.."

YOU'RE SO BUCKING CUTE!!!

I'd just hug her really tight, raise her in my house, and then set her free back to Equestria.

• Brohoof 1