Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for voice actors and actricess for a fanfiction reading

Starstream

Hai-hai everypony,

Recently I've started to pick up my youtube uploading schedule again and I for a while have been sitting on the idea to do fanfiction readings for those who don't feel like, or don't have the time to read them themselves.

Now that I've gotten the written permission from the author of my favorite fanfic to do a reading I'm all but ready to start with that idea. There's only one problem though... being my favorite fanfic I really want to do it justice, and my voice just isn't going to cut it, so I was hoping I could get some people together who'd be willing to record some lines for the characters to make the reading a bit more interesting.

The story is named Veil of thoughts. It was written by Starwin on FiMfiction. The story revolves mainly around the mane six minus Rarity and Pinkie Pie, and there's a number of roles that could use male voices as well.

If you're interested in helping me out please don't be shy, I could use all the help I can possibly get. 

I'd love to help you out as an aspiring voice actress but I don't know if you'll want me :o I'm English so my natural voice is obviously an English accent but I'm fairly good at imitating voices and accents :) Let me know if you want me :D

Amber x

This is PERFECT!

You are looking in the right place my friend! I am Jalokim, a voice actor in MANY different productions, even outside of MLP.

I can do a wide range of male voices, but the only thing I cant do is female voices, but like I said, if you need anyone to voice almost ANY male character, I'M your man!

I'll make sure to read through it thoroughly.

(edited)

I could have sworn I'd already replied to this, but oh well.

I'd love to try out any female voice part you need. I've done it before for a radio show, and it was a blast. I played up to three parts a episode. It was awesome, but now it's over. Let me know if you need some parts filled!

Edited by CutieMarkChallenged

I would love to do this, I am British so the accent can be simple I can also do asuttle one, a natural and of course a more fake type one.

(The fake one is a bit like this!) ---->

So thanks fr the considaration! 

I couldn't pass this topic before leaving a message behind :D 

I've always thought voice acting was incredibly amazing, and I've done some rolls that require a specific kind of voice. Depends though on what you're looking for obviously. And if you need certain accents or just proper English. There's another thing, I really don't have a lot of time, not even to come on the forum a lot so that's sad :(. My exams are coming up but feel free to send me a message or something. :)

If you guys are still interested, please add me on Skype. (Starstream_Heartlocke)

It will be easier to fill you in over there, and it also provides an easier means of communication.

I am but I don't skype, so please could you send us all a private message or something? It's just I can not be bothered with all that skype stuff! :3

(edited)

I've heard of scype.....but......with how much my family complains about it, on a regular basis, I'm not sure how well it'd work.... But I'm willing to try. As for the still interested, I haven't read the story, but I'm in.

Edited by CutieMarkChallenged

I could help if you like. I can't do female voices too well, but I am very good at just about any southern accent male voice if that is of any help.

I can do other accents as well. Just let me know what kind of voices you need and I'll let you know if I can do any of them.