Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Turned into a baby?

pinkiefan1287

So I was just wondering what people thought of an episode where 1 or all the mane 6 were turned into babes?

Now I know a lot of people don't like baby ponies, but with the age spell being in the show, I could see this happening.

The episode could be, Twilight is practicing all new kinds of magic, now that she is and alicorn and is some how convinced into doing an age spell. Twilight is going to do it on an inanimate object, but the spell deflects some how and hits one of her friends. After that Twilight can't turn them back to normal and now Twilight has to find away to turn them back to normal or they well be stuck like a baby forever. If I had to pick who it would be I would choose Rainbow Dash.

This episode could bring up a lot of different thing and bring back old characters. Like Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. Maybe even Trixie could come back to tell Twilight how the spell worked for her under the amulets control. Maybe even bring in one of the other mane 6 parents. Maybe even show that Celestia and Luna don't use the aging spell to stay young.

So what would your thought on this? What would your story be about and who would you want tuned into a baby.

So I was just wondering what people thought of an episode where 1 or all the mane 6 were turned into babes?

Now I know a lot of people don't like baby ponies, but with the age spell being in the show, I could see this happening.

The episode could be, Twilight is practicing all new kinds of magic, now that she is and alicorn and is some how convinced into doing an age spell. Twilight is going to do it on an inanimate object, but the spell deflects some how and hits one of her friends. After that Twilight can't turn them back to normal and now Twilight has to find away to turn them back to normal or they well be stuck like a baby forever. If I had to pick who it would be I would choose Rainbow Dash.

This episode could bring up a lot of different thing and bring back old characters. Like Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. Maybe even Trixie could come back to tell Twilight how the spell worked for her under the amulets control. Maybe even bring in one of the other mane 6 parents. Maybe even show that Celestia and Luna don't use the aging spell to stay young.

So what would your thought on this? What would your story be about and who would you want tuned into a baby.

Have everypony in the dang town get baby-fied, and the CMC have to take care of everyone while they try to find a way to reverse the effects.

• Brohoof 5

Have everypony in the dang town get baby-fied, and the CMC have to take care of everyone while they try to find a way to reverse the effects.

The chance of the whole town being affected seems unlikely, but it would be an interesting scenario. I'd think it would be cooler to see Discord get turned into a baby and Fluttershy ends up taking care of him. Little would she know how difficult it is to care for a baby Draconeous.

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps that could be Discord's fault.

"I know something you can try to earn your cutie marks!"

"Really?!"

"Uhm...no thanks...?"

"Is there a catch?"

-snap-

"Have fuuuuun!"

Oh the fun he would have.

• Brohoof 1

Twilights "failing" magic? Yeah could be an idea...

But why do I think of Discord doing that? Like somepony teased him with a sentence like "Act mature, you infantile draconequus!" after an example of his shenanigans. And he just does that to make everypony else acting immature. Perfect chaos-troll.

• Brohoof 3

That's a pretty good idea, but most likely that would not work well. Seeing as Sweetie Bell can't use magic and it would be hard to look after all the babies in town with only 3 ponies. Some may die.

But maybe one of the CMC get's turned into a baby and they have to find a way to get a cure and take care of her at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really think that's a good idea. The "turned into a baby" storyline has been done to death by shows like Fairly Odd Parents, and there isn't really any potential for a FiM-style moral message. It just sounds shallow and cliche'd.

Also, the idea of Twilight's spell backfiring and turning Rainbow Dash into a filly makes my stomach turn.

• Brohoof 1

Yesss! I want this to happen, this needs to happen! I really want the baby to be either Rainbow Dash, or Fluttershy. ^_^ And if it's Rainbow Dash I want Scootaloo to end up taking care of her! O.O I would really enjoy seeing Big Sister! Scootaloo.

• Brohoof 1

I had this idea a long time ago:

An episode where they somehow all turn into cute little babies.

Cuteness overload, then the world explodes.

If that happened, they could bring in Zecora and Spike to be the main characters for an episode or something. Maybe even Celestia or Luna. If I had to choose only one to turn into a baby...maybe Twilight. So then the rest of the Mane 6 have to work to find out a spell instead.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I think that would be cute and I like your suggestions.

For that user who says it's been done before and seems shallow/cliched, remember that the show has a way of presenting an often-done story premise, then "de-stereotype-ifying" it. Like in "A Dog and Pony Show", Rarity got kidnapped and forced to work in the mines, which sounds cliched, especially as the "fancy" characters (especially the females) do get kidnapped a lot in fiction, but then she outwitted the Diamond Dogs and aided in her own escape.
I can't see how it could be different with the baby one.

The only characters I don't think it's a good idea to become babies would be Celestia and Luna because they are the ones who move the sun and the moon.

26e8a695ba979200b05834b7b3c85ddb.gif

Not only are these plots overdone and cliche, they're really lame and are almost always end up as my least favorite episodes in the entire show

Edited by Whompy Whomperson
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Whompy Whomperson said:

26e8a695ba979200b05834b7b3c85ddb.gif

Not only are these plots overdone and cliche, they almost always end up as my least favorite episodes in the entire show

This. ^^

Overused plot that I've seen too many times in animation. Stick to stuff like Pinkie Pie watching the Cake children.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly could find it a bit entertaining if done well, but that is a rather massive 'if'. I also do not like the idea of Twilight screwing up a spell like that, I don't think she would do that. This actually sounds a lot like something Starlight would do since she is pretty much the magical screw-up at this point. Most likely though, the episode would go through the same tired stuff we have seen before so it probably go through the same old stuff we have seen in other shows.

Maybe one of the mane 6 becomes a filly instead and thinks they can go off and go whatever they want, that would be more interesting.

On 5/26/2013 at 9:10 AM, pinkiefan1287 said:

The episode could be, Twilight is practicing all new kinds of magic, now that she is and alicorn and is some how convinced into doing an age spell. Twilight is going to do it on an inanimate object, but the spell deflects some how and hits one of her friends. After that Twilight can't turn them back to normal and now Twilight has to find away to turn them back to normal or they well be stuck like a baby forever. If I had to pick who it would be I would choose Rainbow Dash.

This is to kill us bronies with a diabeetus epidemy? There's no better way to die yo :orly:

large.png

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 4 weeks later...

I just thought of an idea.

Maybe there'd be an episode where Celestia and Luna turn into babies somehow and the Mane Six must babysit them while the sky does that weird day/night thing it did in Princess Twilight Sparkle.