Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Yea so, I hate cake

Le Kvlt Dawn

There are only two types of cake that I like; New York Cheesecake and red velvet cheesecake. White cake is too plain, chocolate is overrated, three milks is meh, and ice cream cakes aren't that great either. i didn't even eat the cake on my past birthday. I wanted a red velvet cheesecake but I didn't get one, mellow.png all because my little brother doesn't like red velvet cheesecake. Uhh, I fucking swear, he likes any other flavor but that one.

And that's my rant on cake :D

• Brohoof 3

chocolate is overrated

Wha-? Such sacrilege! Take it back! 

Chocolate cake is pretty much the only type of cake I eat, though I don't eat very much cake. Still, chocolate cake is the cake that every other cake should strive to be, for no other cake can compare to the delectableness that is chocolate cake.

• Brohoof 1

There are only two types of cake that I like; New York Cheesecake and red velvet cheesecake. White cake is too plain, chocolate is overrated, three milks is meh, and ice cream cakes aren't that great either. i didn't even eat the cake on my past birthday. I wanted a red velvet cheesecake but I didn't get one, img-1500684-1-mellow.png all because my little brother doesn't like red velvet cheesecake. Uhh, I fucking swear, he likes any other flavor but that one.

And that's my rant on cake biggrin.png

The Cake is a lie! And also that really sucks, and I don't like cake at all except for  cookie cakes if that counts as a cake if not then I don't like any. 

Wha-? Such sacrilege! Take it back!

Chocolate cake is pretty much the only type of cake I eat, though I don't eat very much cake. Still, chocolate cake is the cake that every other cake should strive to be, for no other cake can compare to the delectableness that is chocolate cake.

Chocolate is just way too overdone, I'd much rather just eat a cupcake or a brownie (no not THOSE kind of brownies). Vanilla is also better than chocolate, why can't we have vanilla bars?
  • Brohoof 3

A life without cake....you can never truly experience the sweetest things in life when you push away Humanity's greatest inventions......The cake is a lie. 

Oh yeah I understand your problem with Cake. I don't really care for either chocolate or vanilla and would rather just eat marble.  It has to be refrigerated, I hate warm cake. Other than that all I like is cheesecake. Also not technically cake, but I love oreo pie, that shit is the bomb. Ice Cream cakes are just meh. 

"The cake is a lie!"

• Brohoof 3

There are only two types of cake that I like; New York Cheesecake and red velvet cheesecake. White cake is too plain, chocolate is overrated, three milks is meh, and ice cream cakes aren't that great either. i didn't even eat the cake on my past birthday. I wanted a red velvet cheesecake but I didn't get one, img-1500684-1-mellow.png all because my little brother doesn't like red velvet cheesecake. Uhh, I fucking swear, he likes any other flavor but that one.

nobody-cares(2)_large.jpg

JK. But we don't care if you like or dislike cake. We'll still be your friend and continue to talk to you!

Oh what am I kidding? YOU SIR DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE CAKE! angry.png

• Brohoof 5

Well, I'm not going to get into a debate about whether vanilla is better than chocolate, because that would be taking internet debate silliness to a whole new level.

But I will say this: I LOVE cake!!! derpy_emoticon1.png Chocolate cake, red velvet cake, carrot cake, strawberry shortcake...

...Actually I just love sugar, really. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"Yea so, I hate cake"

HEY. Love and tolerate, motherbucker! img-1500749-1-angry.png

Anyway, I hate cake with whipped frosting. Something about it just makes me want to spit it out. But where actual frosting is concerned, I love me some chocolate. Especially German chocolate. Mmmm. Chocolate made out of Germans. *drool*

Also, cheesecake. I could eat it all day.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 2

Oh yeah I understand your problem with Cake. I don't really care for either chocolate or vanilla and would rather just eat marble. It has to be refrigerated, I hate warm cake. Other than that all I like is cheesecake. Also not technically cake, but I love oreo pie, that shit is the bomb. Ice Cream cakes are just meh.

"The cake is a lie!"

That cake is a lie, I tell you hwat. I'd rather have anything over cake, I'd have donuts over cake. I'd even have cookies over cake. Eeyup, I went there.
  • Brohoof 2

Have you ever tried spice cake? It's not common in North America, but I find recipes for it in a European baking books under various names. See if you can find someone to make you some Rye Cake. It's nominally a French version of spice cake that I've had success with myself.

(edited)

Join the club I hate cakes to: I hate them with a passion

Some are ok but only a very few, I'd rather eat a bar of choclate or have a sweet/candy bar. 

Problem with cakes compared to choclate or candy/sweets, is that to me the middle part and icing is the really good part, but the rest of it is just tasteless filler that shouldn't be there, it tastes nice when uncooked but once the filler of the cake is cooked it turns into boring tasteless bread rubbish

Edited by Asherdangerdash

I hate cake icing. I can only eat a bit before it makes me sick.

Otherwise, cheesecakes are my favorite type of cake, while I can moderately enjoy other types.

Have you ever tried spice cake? It's not common in North America, but I find recipes for it in a European baking books under various names. See if you can find someone to make you some Rye Cake. It's nominally a French version of spice cake that I've had success with myself.

I haven't tried spice cake, or even heard of it actually. Is it anything like cinnamon? I do enjoy the occasional cinnamon roll.

@Sir.Flutterhooves Go screw yourself

• Brohoof 1

Cake, did you just say cake? CAKE, CAKE CAAKE!!!!! CAAAKKKKEEEE, CAAAKEE CAAAAAAKKEEE!!!!!! meh, wasnt too much of a fan of cake either, more of a pie person.

Very simply put: First World Problems.

this topic is a disgrace to humanity. jk but still XD do you at least like pie? I mean seriously

Well, I like pumpkin pie. I don't really enjoy any other type of pie besides. I haven't tried apple pie either (throw me in jail for treason).
  • Brohoof 1

"Yea so, I hate cake"

HEY. Love and tolerate, motherbucker! img-1500749-1-angry.png

Anyway, I hate cake with whipped frosting. Something about it just makes me just want to spit it out. But where actual frosting is concerned, I love me some chocolate. Especially German chocolate. Mmmm. Chocolate made out of Germans. *drool*

Also, cheesecake. I could eat it all day.

Same on that frosting part. I think it's because there's always way too much of it around when the frosting's whipped. Like, it's no longer "the icing on the cake", but more like the cake buried underneath holy shit amounts of frosting.

Cheesecake is awesome too. It's been a while since I've had some.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I like pumpkin pie. I don't really enjoy any other type of pie besides. I haven't tried apple pie either (throw me in jail for treason).

Especially considering you're a brony (obviously because you're a part of this site XD) you'd at least TRY applejacks apple pie :( *sad applejack face* :P

Especially considering you're a brony (obviously because you're a part of this site XD) you'd at least TRY applejacks apple pie :( *sad applejack face* :P

I don't know, it's just one of those things that I forget about. My mom likes apple pie, and I've had many opportunities to try it lol.

ice cream cakes aren't that great either.

>opinions

Pinkie Pie would be dissapointed in you and I am too. JK,,,,,,You should try eating cookie cake. They are usually soft and yummy.

Yeah, I don't know where you're coming from, because I eat everything.

That said, my favorite cake would be cheesecake, chocolate, red velvet, banana (I got curious), any ice cream cake, etc.

i love cake! but my diabetus doesn't :( XD lol anyways, i dont see how you could not like it! its your choice though i have a secret though........ THE CAKE IS A LIE

I'm not too big on cake myself, how ever I do adore cheesecake with strawberries. Other than that I like Pie lots of Pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, blueberry pie, pinkie pie. =D