Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your pony artwork

dedacct6

I want to see what people can do with their drawings, so post anythingn thats a drawing of a pony, from OC's, to background ponies, and the simple mane 6. anything really, and if you want anyone's (or my) opinion then just ask for it. and please, dont hate wink.png  thank you.

here's some of my art work img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

soapy_oc_pony_by_pelate077-d66xda8.jpgserpentine_curve_oc_pony_by_pelate077-d6axis_power_by_pelate077-d66xcot.jpg

Hope you like em' dont forget to show me your art work yay.png

• Brohoof 13

post-15992-0-64887800-1369772757_thumb.png

This is my Rainbow Dash. I drew her on MS Paint earlier today. I see she has a big muzzle. I did that on purpose. I also see that she has no eyelashes. Deal with it.

:>

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
0Zq8N5z.jpg

I can't wait to get a computer and a drawing tablet. I'll be able to do so much more with my art. I can only get better and better as time goes on. :)

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAhE1Q1Us9wKuhgMXMrFadoej0YJxjjlsvm_AmTxwvfFQ/12/159184406/png/1024x768/3/1369746000/0/2/Art%20Streak%20Gala%20%281%29.png/dv2fLCJKX-5M3ehLhclRMeRMK-DqBUoe-S0laXRcoNI

I can't wait to get a computer and a drawing tablet. I'll be able to do so much more with my art. I can only get better and better as time goes on. smile.png

Your link is broken D: Fixed! wink.png

My finger said to upload this little guy, really wish I kept drawing pastel ponies instead of taking a year long hiatus... 

Eh, what can ya do? angryspikeplz.png?1

pony_park___chase_scene_edit_by_acceller

Edited by Accellerant
  • Brohoof 5

Your link is broken D:

Links do not like me. It has been fixed, you might as well fix your quote ;)

I really like the comic! It made me laugh a bit. I laugh very easily though.

• Brohoof 2

Here's a drawing of Luna I did recently I was experimenting with shading at the time so it isn't perfect but I'm going to be working on that :)

post-13595-0-68597800-1369011952_thumb.j

• Brohoof 6

post-14112-0-33555300-1369781263_thumb.jpg

Here is the drawing of my OC, took me half an hour. Don't wanna brag, but I'm really good at drawing ponies by watching more of the show cos the more I watch the show, the better I draw them! :P

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

This is one I've had in progress for an ungodly amount of time. As in, I haven't touched it since December tongue.png I may stop being lazy and finish it soon...eventually...maybe D:

post-13188-0-30765000-1369781621_thumb.jpg

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 21

Here's my OC Rainbow Shine, and I didn't trace this picture or anything, I free-handed it but I have to admit I was looking off of a template. I'd like any feedback I can get, it would help tremendously! :D
post-15603-0-47930800-1369447140_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 4

This is one I've had in progress for an ungodly amount of time. As in, I haven't touched it since December img-1506133-1-tongue.png I may stop being lazy and finish it soon...eventually...maybe D:

o...my...god...i am in awe at this one even if it is not finished, this is me:Shocked-O-O-the-wonder-bolts-31866853-64 Nice work, i love the art style, and the shading, and...really everything, hope i see it finished :)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well here is some of what I have accomplished. 

Siegfried vs Nightmare

img-1507338-1-SiegfriedandNightmare_zps9

Pony Lich

img-1507338-2-TheLich_zps70b6eef1.png

Solider Chaser with Sniper Trixie

img-1507338-3-TF2_zps9d24d98b.png

My OC Dark Moon

img-1507338-4-ArmoredDarkMoon_zpsb9912d7

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Really wip rough of moonpie did w prisma pencil again I need to clean it up and such or may redrawpic is w cel cam so its not best I will get a far better shot after a cleanup and may try to digital ink n such

post-15902-0-92848800-1369801349_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moonpie
  • Brohoof 4

I am the decider, yet the decision lies not with me.

Does it exist? Quite possibly it will, yet just as easily, it won't. So many questions need questioning.

fluffy_zps7a99f7eb.png

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I want to see what people can do with their drawings, so post anythingn thats a drawing of a pony, from OC's, to background ponies, and the simple mane 6. anything really, and if you want anyone's (or my) opinion then just ask for it. and please, dont hate thank you.

here's some of my art work img-1505746-2-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

img-1505746-3-soapy_oc_pony_by_pelate077img-1505746-4-serpentine_curve_oc_pony_bimg-1505746-5-axis_power_by_pelate077-d6

Hope you like em' dont forget to show me your art work.

You are doing fairly well!

The proportions on the first pony are great, her mane is a little big for her though. She also needs her eyes moved back a bit.

The second pony has great proportions too! As with the first pony, his mane and tail are a little too big for him. His eyes are better, but his mouth could use some work.

The legs on the third pony are a bit out of place. Remember, the pony anatomy chart is your friend.

attachicon.gif artartart.png

This is my Rainbow Dash. I drew her on MS Paint earlier today. I see she has a big muzzle. I did that on purpose. I also see that she has no eyelashes. Deal with it.

:>

You a bit disproportionate. I would reccomend getting a pony anatomy chart, or trying on paper first. It helps to get it mastered on paper before you move into digital art.

I would also reccomend getting out of MS Paint. There is many other programs out there: GIMP, Inkscape, etc.

My finger said to upload this little guy, really wish I kept drawing pastel ponies instead of taking a year long hiatus...

Eh, what can ya do? img-1506071-3-angryspikeplz.png

img-1506071-4-pony_park___chase_scene_ed

That's a great comic!

In the first panel, Rainbow Dash's top part of her mane could be a bit bigger. The mouths on both ponies could be smaller. Also, you forgot the space between "Pinkie" and "Pie".

In the second panel, the mouths are all at correct size. The only thing that is bothering me is that I have no idea what is going on with Twlight's eyes.

Here's a drawing of Luna I did recently I was experimenting with shading at the time so it isn't perfect but I'm going to be working on that.

img-1506085-1-post-13595-0-68597800-1369

Luna should be a bit taller or less wide, either way works. Her shading also looks a bit incomplete; there is some space that isn't colored between the lines and the shading! Her crown should be behind her horn form this viewpoint. Her mane could also use some sparkles. :)

https://mlpforums-feld0.netdna-ssl.com//public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif image.jpg

Here is the drawing of my OC, took me half an hour. Don't wanna brag, but I'm really good at drawing ponies by watching more of the show cos the more I watch the show, the better I draw them! :P

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

That head is rather small. Quite off proportion. The eye is too big, even for a regular pony. The crown is from the wrong viewpoint. You drew it as if it was being seen from the front, when it is being looked at from the side. The horn should be moved up a bit, and that mane is a bit too big.

Looking at the body, it looks like your pony has been starved! She needs her body to be stretched a bit bigger, you want her to be healthy after all. The neck is okay, but the necklace is from the wrong viewpoint. It's being viewed from a three quarters turned view, and the pony is at a side view.

The legs are at a good size. The front ones are okay, but the back ones need some work. The left leg is fine, but the right one doesn't connect with the body properly.

The wings aren't in show style at all. I don't know if that was intentional or not.

A pony anatomy chart can be your best friend! :)

This is one I've had in progress for an ungodly amount of time. As in, I haven't touched it since December http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1506133-1-tongue.png I may stop being lazy and finish it soon...eventually...maybe D:

That... is... beautiful.

Looking at this, would it be possible to ask you for some tips when trying to shade realistically? I can't find anything and I'm not too good at it myself.

Wow! I always love pixel art in Minecraft.

I can't really critique, as I don't know anything about pixel art in Minecraft.

Here's my OC Rainbow Shine, and I didn't trace this picture or anything, I free-handed it but I have to admit I was looking off of a template. I'd like any feedback I can get, it would help tremendously! :D

This was looking great, and then...

A wild BACK LEGS appeared!

Seriously though, those back legs aren't meant to poke out like that! Otherwise, it's pretty good. I would reccomend a pony anatomy chart though.

Well here is some of what I have accomplished.

Fearless (OC is Twinkleshy, belongs to someone else)

I can really only critique "Fearless", as I don't know too much about pony armor.

Twinkleshy is a bit plump! Unless you are trying to tell her to lay off the cake.

It's a great pony, the only thing I can find is that the eyes are a bit too close together. :)

Really wip rough of moonpie did w prisma pencil again I need to clean it up and such or may redrawpic is w cel cam so its not best I will get a far better shot after a cleanup and may try to digital ink n such

It's a bit messy, but you did say "work in progress". :P

The only thing that isn't show accurate is the wings. They are bit too big, and it looks like you just drew a squiggly line for the inside feathers.

I am the decider, yet the decision lies not with me.

Does it exist? Quite possibly it will, yet just as easily, it won't. So many questions need questioning.

http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1507462-1-fluffy_zps7a99f7eb.png

This is adorable! I have diabetes now. I love the fluffball Twilight. I hope that becomes a fad! :wub:

My pony artwork sucks,but I will post it anyways.

Here's some artwork drawn and colored by me.

My third attempt at my OC,Crazy

Music Meister from Batman the brave and the bold as a pony

My friend,KitsuneSoul108's OC, Kit

Dr.Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog as a pony

One of my random OCs I drew. Name is Stop Watch

All my other artwork can be found here

http://crazytherandompony.deviantart.com/

That is all.

Well, let's see.

For the first pony, no pony can write with their wings! Although the wings look great to me, that's just impossible. The body is pretty okay, but the head is completely off proportion. It is far too wide, and the mouth is that of a females. I take it Crazy is a guy. That's really good though for a third attempt!

The second pony has all of his accessories facing the wrong way. You drew them as if they were being viewed from the front, but they are being viewed from the side. The proportions are okay, but they could be a bit better. The only problem I can find other then those would be the flank. It needs to be a bit smaller and rounded a bit.

Almost everything is off proportion on the third pony. I'm going to assume this is one of your earlier works?

The head is what needs the most work. In this case, it is too small. You also might want to move the eyes apart a bit. Looking at the body, the only thing that really needs to be fixed are the wings. In this case, you would only be able to see a small part of them. However, you have it so that you can see the whole wing. Surprisingly, the hooves are normal. Usually beginners have trouble with the hooves. :)

The fourth pony is pretty good! You have almost all the proportions right, and that suit really resembles Eggman. His flank should be a bit smaller, but otherwise the whole body is great.

Again, you have a mare's head on a stallion. You also need to make the eyes/glasses a bit bigger and move them back. Otherwise, this is a great drawing. Especially for a beginner!

The final pony needs some work. You are close to proportions, but you just don't have them correct. Let's take a look at the head. It's pretty good, you just need to fix the mouth a bit. The eye could be moved back a bit, too. The body is pretty good as well. The only problem is the flank. It's a bit too big, and needs to be rounded a bit.

This post took almost an hour to write, if anyone is wondering. It is also about 4121 characters, not including the quotes.

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 8

This thread contains art from multiple artists and where constructive feedback is being actively exchanged, therefore will be moved to Creative Resources. Remember guys, the Fan Art board is for showing off and getting critique on works that only you, the topic-starter, have created.

• Brohoof 4

Here is my OC lemonpie I did a few days ago xp! Its great seeing other people´s styles though :3!! all the cute ponies!! nice compilation, lets see if more people post here!!

post-16007-0-02377700-1369845393.png 

• Brohoof 6

You are doing fairly well!

The proportions on the first pony are great, her mane is a little big for her though. She also needs her eyes moved back a bit.

The second pony has great proportions too! As with the first pony, his mane and tail are a little too big for him. His eyes are better, but his mouth could use some work.

The legs on the third pony are a bit out of place. Remember, the pony anatomy chart is your friend.

RARG I hate drawing stallions!! Pardon my anger it's because I never draw stallions much and this took a LOT of erasing and also the fact that he is wearing clothes made it even more confusing for me :( and also when I'm drawing manes I tend to make the bigger on purpose, and people like that, just remember that I like to put my own ideas and style to it so it doesn't look boring or in original. But thanks, I will try harder on my stallions to make them look better :)

Pardon my crappy grammar, I'm doing this on my stupid iPod and It keeps auto correcting >:( but hopefully you get my point though

• Brohoof 1

Well, let's see.

For the first pony, no pony can write with their wings! Although the wings look great to me, that's just impossible. The body is pretty okay, but the head is completely off proportion. It is far too wide, and the mouth is that of a females. I take it Crazy is a guy. That's really good though for a third attempt!

The second pony has all of his accessories facing the wrong way. You drew them as if they were being viewed from the front, but they are being viewed from the side. The proportions are okay, but they could be a bit better. The only problem I can find other then those would be the flank. It needs to be a bit smaller and rounded a bit.

Almost everything is off proportion on the third pony. I'm going to assume this is one of your earlier works?

The head is what needs the most work. In this case, it is too small. You also might want to move the eyes apart a bit. Looking at the body, the only thing that really needs to be fixed are the wings. In this case, you would only be able to see a small part of them. However, you have it so that you can see the whole wing. Surprisingly, the hooves are normal. Usually beginners have trouble with the hooves. smile.png

The fourth pony is pretty good! You have almost all the proportions right, and that suit really resembles Eggman. His flank should be a bit smaller, but otherwise the whole body is great.

Again, you have a mare's head on a stallion. You also need to make the eyes/glasses a bit bigger and move them back. Otherwise, this is a great drawing. Especially for a beginner!

The final pony needs some work. You are close to proportions, but you just don't have them correct. Let's take a look at the head. It's pretty good, you just need to fix the mouth a bit. The eye could be moved back a bit, too. The body is pretty good as well. The only problem is the flank. It's a bit too big, and needs to be rounded a bit.

This post took almost an hour to write, if anyone is wondering. It is also about 4121 characters, not including the quotes.

Glad you like my art!! laugh.png

First pony:LOL,he is actually an alicorn,so he is using his magic to levitate the notepad and pencil,not his wings,sorry

for the confusion.I like to give all ponies in my drawings,"female mouths". I personally like the female mouth design much more.

Second pony:That was my first "crossover pony" drawing. I was aware of the problem with his flank.

Third pony:It was one of my most recent works actually. It was my first time trying to draw

a pony sitting in a chair.So that is why it sucks,I ain't no professional,it is very difficult for me to draw

ponies sitting in chairs.

Fourth pony:I thought Eggman pony would be cuter with a "mare's head".  

I always draw my ponies with mare heads,it is just easier and much more cuter to me.

Final Pony:I drew that one off the top of my head. The hooves are a bit too small to me.

The flank does indeed need to be rounded.

Thanks for the advice!!!

(edited)

Here's a new drawing i made yesterday and i'll make a link for it too img-1514555-1-smile.png

img-1514555-2-nopony_leaves_a_man_behindhope you like it, it took over an hour to draw, and alot of erasing. and sorry about the quality, i took the pic on my dumb iPod, but i hope you like it either way img-1514555-3-wink.pngLink to original page: http://mlpforums.com/topic/62219-nopony-leaves-a-man-behind/

Edited by PelateOvercast
  • Brohoof 5

Wll I did this for a open request thing for Someone's OC and I did it on GIMP 2 ... I have to say that it's my best yet but I am still practicing everything and sometimes its so hard with just a mouse 

post-15259-0-27387000-1369922839.jpg
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

All the digital ones are on my deviantArt.

The traditionals I published are in topic, links to them on my profile.

My favourites:

the_spark_of_twilight__by_coco_drillo-d6

colourful_mind_by_coco_drillo-d659bc9.jp

becoming_one_by_coco_drillo-d5up27d.jpg

pinkamena_by_coco_drillo-d5up1m0.jpg

best_pony___status_confirmed_by_coco_dri

Edited by Cocodrillo
  • Brohoof 9

Well...... Im not the best but ill go ahead and post anyways.

post-15341-0-28041900-1370081475_thumb.png

I loved this one but i cant copie the style i did it in and it erchs me

post-15341-0-43722700-1370081579_thumb.png

This one (I think) is my best one to date. It is an oc i drew for my request thread.

now for some of my pencil drawings....... most are horrible so shield your eyes.

post-15341-0-13823900-1370081763_thumb.jpg

Ok this ones not too bad just wait.....

post-15341-0-57313500-1370081824_thumb.jpg

post-15341-0-42068900-1370081870_thumb.jpg

post-15341-0-12052800-1370081993_thumb.jpg

These were all " kill it with fire" moments for me........

• Brohoof 3