Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you like your favorite character from MLPFIM?

Fluttashy

Favorite Character Poll  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How similar are you to your favorite character?

• Very similar, almost exactly the same
    • We share quite a few attributes
    • There are a few things that are similar about us
    • Not similar at all
  2. 2. Which of the mane six are you most like?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

The one I'm most similar to isn't my fave, actually. I mean I have a soft spot for her because of it, but I have my faves. And they're both voiced by the same VA :D

• 11 months later...

This video explains about Fluttershy's introverted personality which I can relate to -

However I believe theirs quality's to all of the mane 6 that I can relate to and Im sure most people can. This is because the mane 6 have such sophisticated and diverse developed personalities compared to most other simple cartoons and that's one of the things that makes it a great show.

Not at all. I can't relate to my favorite character at all, or my second favorite. I can relate to my third favorite though. I'm an egghead, like Twilight Sparkle.

Welp, I can sometimes get a little dramatic with things or exaggerate my feelings, so I think in that way I resemble Rarity a little. I also hate to get messy so that counts too.

As for Pinkie, there are some slight similarities too, such as making jokes or enjoying sweets a lot. 

I don't really resemble these two too much. Fluttershy isn't my absolute favorite (even though I still like her because she is precious) but I can relate to her the most. 

• 3 weeks later...