Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you like your favorite character from MLPFIM?

Fluttashy

Favorite Character Poll  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How similar are you to your favorite character?

• Very similar, almost exactly the same
    • We share quite a few attributes
    • There are a few things that are similar about us
    • Not similar at all
  2. 2. Which of the mane six are you most like?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

(edited)

My favourite is Rainbow Dash. I would think we don't have a lot in common on the surface but I think we have similar hearts.

Such that, when I think I'm not good enough, I don't even bother joining in, be it a competition. But when I do participate with hopes to win, I really *want* to win. I really hate losing, knowing that I put in all my effort towards something. I'm like this especially with games. I tend to be pretty confident in myself at times, but I manage to be modest about it, unlike RD. I'm not a fan of arrogance. 

I'm more of a follower, but I've noticed that if I think the initial leader isn't doing a very good job or no one wants to take the post of leader of something that I really care about, then I won't hesitate to take the reigns. 

On the surface, people expect me to be pretty shy, reserved and quiet. But honestly, when they get to know me, I enjoy pulling good pranks and I tend to be pretty self-centred like RD, and I've caught myself caring about whether or not I look impressive to others... I suppose she and I are alike, but I just don't have any of her arrogance, really. I do have lots of self-doubts when I see someone doing things better. 

As for the loyalty bit, if I really really really care about a friend as if they were like my family members, I would be loyal to them all the way. 

Edited by Rayna

Rarity is an outspoken, overdramatic diva with a love for fashion. 

I'm an introverted sci-fi. comic, and anime geek who throws on whatever is clean in his drawer. 

Yeah, she and I have *so* much in common.  :P

For me, my favorite characters tend not to be the ones who are the most "relatable", but rather the most interesting and well written.  That's Rarity. 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I'm actually a lot like Twilight. :P We both have less than stellar social skills at times (though I may be more like Fluttershy in that regard). I'm also a bookworm, and definitely the academic type. I want to pursue a higher education much like she did. I tend to be a perfectionist (I can totally relate to Twilight freaking out in Lesson Zero). I'm also friends with a lot of people who are different than me. So Twilight and I have a ton of similarities. :B

Hmm Pinkie and Spike. Well I see a teensy tiny bit of myself in Pinkie mostly that I can act a bit like her at times when around my friends. And I don't really act like Spike at all. So I'm not really like my favourite character(s).

Yes and no.  Undoubtedly, I'm most comparable to Twilight, though my favorite character is Fluttershy.  However, I tend to be very introverted like Fluttershy, so I am like her (even if I'm not very fond of animals, nor am I always the kindest of people...).  Twilight's also probably my second favorite character, so I suppose that that almost counts.

Every single pony personality test I've ever taken says I'm Applejack.  I also think that Applejack is best pony.  So in that case... I'll see y'all at the rodeo, everypony!  YEE-HAW!!!

I have a decent amount in common with Rainbow Dash, however I have just as much in common with Pinkie Pie and Applejack, and a lot of the episodes that I can relate to most are actually Pinkie Pie episodes.

hmmmmmmmmm I don't really know. Lets see.......Im really cheerful, makes everyone laugh with my jokes, im oblivious to conflict sometimes, try my best to help my friends even though my methods are......different....AND I laugh a lot! Yep I'm Fluttershy!

post-16289-0-58284700-1370563746_thumb.png

I'm happy and bubbly, and while I'm usually very laid back, I can be overly-hyper at times. I enjoy sweets, but I don't eat them nearly as often as she does. So yes, I am like Pinkie Pie in many respects, just less extreme respects :3

It has to be a cross of Rarity and Applejack.

Despite applejack not being my top favorite pony, her honesty and compelling trustworthiness is what really makes me relatable to her.

As for rarity, I am extremely generous and sophisticated in many ways. That's why I like her a lot. 

• 2 months later...

I can relate allot of my personality traits to characters in MLP, maybe not all in one but different things for each one. My favorite MLP character is Princess Luna. Me and her both love the beauty of the night, we also both are trying to fit in a world we don't fully understand.

It can really be anything you have in common with your favorite character.

• Brohoof 1

Well my favorite is Scootaloo and the one thing we would have in common is we're both still searching for our purpose in life

Edited by DaReaper

Hi there, @@Radost. Just to let you know, your thread is very similar in content to this thread that was already here, so yours has been merged into it. Have fun discussing!

Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony, but I'd say I'm more of a Fluttershy/Twilight kinda guy. I'm not nearly as competitive nor as awesome as RD, but one thing we have in common is that we're loyal to our true friends. Aside from that, we're generally pretty different. I kind of like how I'm different from my favorite pony though, because I feel like our personalities would contrast nicely if we were friends.

Fluttershy is my fave pony, but I'm more like Rainbow Dash/Applejack/Fluttershy. I do share Flutters' shyness(and a couple other of her traits), to an extent.I hate goign to stuff alone, and am generally shy around groups of people. Even though I'm not a competitive pony,, I do enjoy fun races and such. But I'm a loyal person, also like Dashie, I enjoy speed and being athletic. Dash is to her wings liek I am to my bicycles. Nor do I really like to show off like Dash does...hence being like Fluttershy,I tend to be the opposite of showing off.

Sssssort of?

I'm not arrogant, but I'm charismatic, outspoken, and kinda(extremely) rude when the situation calls for it, aka being assertive.

Also, blue.

I'd say Trixie's the closest out of any pony to my personality.

• Brohoof 1

Id like to think that I m a little bit of a mixture between Fluttershy and Pinkie pie. Im a really shy person but, once you get to know me Im kind of silly and I like to joke around.  :P

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say yes because I like to make people happy. I tend to put others before me and I feel jhappy when I make some one smile. I'm the girl that will make a complete fool of my self

i am for the most part. i can be shy sometimes and am usually quiet. BUT...you do not mess with me.i may not be strong and even though i am a pacifist, you do NOT want to get me angry.

best My favourite pony is Twilight, so definitely. I'm fairly introverted, but not too much. I love to read, and can be pretty awkward when it comes to social interactions. I also have no romantic experience, as is clearly revealed with Twilight in EQG.

I wouldn't say that I'm like Rainbow Dash. While I am very sporty and aren't happy when I lose, there's not much connection between us. If anything I'm more like Twilight Sparkle, my second favorite, as I'm a bookworm and good student.

Top three favorites and relate to the most:

Twilight Sparkle - I do feel like a bit of an egghead sometimes, but can get carried away

Rainbow Dash - I am definitely competitive when it comes to certain games, but although I don't rage (often) when I lose, I do get discouraged

Applejack - I try to be honest as best I can--I also suck at lying

Oh yeah, I'm a lot like Pinkie Pie.  I love to be crazy and I'm always out to be nice so I can feel like somepony people can count on.  The only thing she has that I don't is three party canons.  And I'm working on that problem...