Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you like your favorite character from MLPFIM?

Fluttashy

Favorite Character Poll  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How similar are you to your favorite character?

• Very similar, almost exactly the same
    • We share quite a few attributes
    • There are a few things that are similar about us
    • Not similar at all
  2. 2. Which of the mane six are you most like?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

I know a lot of people tend to make favorite characters out of the ones they relate to best in the show. Do you relate to your favorite character or is your favorite character someone you don't relate to at all? I love Fluttershy because I'm shy and introverted and just have the most common with her.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

My favorite are Fluttershy and Derpy, I'm a lot like both of them. I'm a shy guy and introverted, although I do enjoy being around good people. I'm also clumsy, I often can't seem to be able to do anything right, of course I can.. But some things don't turn out too well. So yeah, I'm a lot like my favorite characters. I'm a mix between Derpy and Fluttershy, probably doesn't surprise anyone. *Looks at username

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 4

My favorite pony is a three way tie between Applejack, Luna and Twilight and yes I have a great deal in common with all three of them.

Applejack: Like Applejack I can often be very stubborn, and can sometimes overdue it. I also tend to be fairly blunt, am a horrible liar and strong value honesty, keeping your word and sticking to your principles. Family is very important to me and it dosen't take all that much to make me happy. 

Twilight Sparkle: Like Twilight I have an inquisitive mind with a never ending thirst for knowledge and a bit of a nerdy side.

Luna: Like Luna I know what it is like to be misunderstood have made my share of mistake and am a time in my life right now to where I have never had more power yet I also never been so vulnerable.

• Brohoof 4

To be honest, I think I am a tie in between Applejack and Rainbow Dash. But basically, I am very loyal when it comes to friends and I am very honest.

• Brohoof 3

I would say I'm a lot like twilight as well because of my love for books, but I can also be silly and random like pinkie pie so I'm a split between three ponies I guess.

Yes, I'm like Fluttershy a whole lot.  More than I care to admit sometimes.  For example, I am much more at ease when meeting new animals than I am meeting new people.  Unlike people, animals aren't going to judge and laugh at anybody.  I can relate to being teased about my shortcomings as a youngster too.  I deal with my share of fears and uncertainties, but I'll show backbone when necessary. 

• Brohoof 1

Well yes I guess, considering I'm a feaken screwed up combination of all 7, I'm counting Pinkamena as well. And yes I have decided that I have no preference on a favorite considering they are all great characters. I have a pretty messed up personality that I'm not even going to try to describe. 

Not really. My absolute fav is Rainbow Dash. She's athletic, competitive, and a bit of a loud mouth. Pretty much everything I'm not. The one thing we have in common is loyalty. I think I'm the most like Twilight, actually; the quintessential nerdy bookworm and rational thinker.

Hmmmm sorta....

I can be a bit dramatic and whiny but not like rarity

I am waaaay not althletic like Rainbow Dash, but I'm a person who blurts things out without thinking and I'm annoying :D

Yet I'm like Derpy cuz I am a klutz T_T but shes not a fav `~`

I'd say that the main reason I like Rainbow Dash is because she is pretty much everything that I'm not, but want to be. I'm normally pretty shy, unconfident and unathletic, so Rainbow Dash is kind of like a role model to me.

(edited)

I think I am a lot like Rainbow Dash and Derpy Hooves because, I am very confident about myself, athletic, always love to fool around, clumsy and I love muffins. Probably I am more like Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Dopey Hooves

Rarity is my fave pony... But I'm not like her... Sometimes I don't like to get down and dirty... And stay clean... But I'm a guy... So I have standards... I don't go to the spa every day... More like ever..(but I would like to... XD) and I don't make dresses...

I do find myself to be like rainbow dash sometimes...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm actually more like Fluttershy than I am Applejack. I love animals and nature, I'm shy, quiet, self-conscious, kind, and a bit of a pushover at times. I'm definitely not the biggest social butterfly, but I'm not as bad as Fluttershy is in that department.

As for Applejack, I can be a bit stubborn, but I am also mature and honest most of the time. I try to live life right, and I'm very simplistic. I don't care for girly things, and I can be a little messy sometimes. I am also naturally very friendly, but I'm not as loud as AJ.

The way I see it, I'm mostly like Fluttershy, but Applejack is the one I wish I was more like, and that is why she's my favorite. I still love Fluttershy and the others too, and there are a lot of ways in which I relate to all six.

Edited by Sugar Cube

i would mostly say that i act like rainbow dash, maybe luna as well and also pinkie pie,  im loyal to my friends, and im also funny, but luna maybe i  have that calmness and being misunderstood

• Brohoof 1

Im like my favorite character fluttershy I am very shy love the

outdoors and nature and love animals I would never really kill a animal I dont have the heart to mostly cause i am to kind and loveing

I have a passion for electronic music(and punk and its sub-genres). Can I DJ? I mean I can get two songs and make a pretty good mix, but thats not very special. I do like raves, parties, etc. So I guess I'm a little bit like Vinyl Scratch

(edited)

Rainbow Dash is competitive, confident, athletic and a leader to me. If I'm gonna be honest, then I have to say that I'm not really a competitive person, I play for fun and not really in it to be #1 all the time.

I wasn't really that much of a confident person at all before, but I'm gradually becoming a lot more social and confident over the past couple months. I love playing sport, even if I admit I make a complete fool of myself because of how terrible I am at a sport, I'd love to play different sports with my friends as long as everyone is happy playing.

I'm more of a follower rather than a leader myself to be honest, but I only follow the right person who does the right thing, not someone because of their popularity how 'cool' they think they are. As long as you do the right stuff and stay away from the disrespectful, idiotic douchebags who call themselves 'Lads/Gangsters', then I'll be by your side all the time ;D

So yeah xP Basically I'm not really like that much of Rainbow Dash after all, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. As a kid I used to copy every single of my favorite super heroes like Spider-man, Mario and Sonic just to become like them, but right now I'm just happy to be my original self and not some Rainbow Dash wannabe or try to be someone I'm who I'm not ^.^

Edited by Rainbow Dash Loyalty
  • Brohoof 1

Well it depends so much! Haha.

I totally am and I am absolutely not! Because mostly when I am around people I am all Pinkie Pie..ish.. But sometimes I kind of.. Changes personality and becomes very calm and withdrawn since I actually like to be alone sometimes.

Not at all.

I don't talk in an 18th century English accent. I don't care about fashion, at all really. I usually try to not put myself ahead of others.

Really the only similarity I can see between myself and this pony is that I usually see myself as a generous person.

By now, I'm sure you can guess who I'm talking about.

Yes, I relate well to Twilight Sparkle, my favorite pony.

We both enjoy reading and keeping things neat and clean.

We both try to learn more and more and we have a thirst for knowledge. 

We both believe in Science, and Science alone.

We also like to find solutions to problems; also great at giving advice, apparently. 

• Brohoof 2