Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How are you like your favorite character from MLPFIM?

Fluttashy

Favorite Character Poll  

52 users have voted

1. 1. How similar are you to your favorite character?

• Very similar, almost exactly the same
    • We share quite a few attributes
    • There are a few things that are similar about us
    • Not similar at all
  2. 2. Which of the mane six are you most like?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

My favorite pony is Pinkie, and we are similar in these ways:

- We both sometimes have doubts about our friends really liking us (like in Party of One)

- It doesn't take much to make the both of us snap and go a little crazy, so it seems like we both have mental issues (Party of One again)

- My best friend tells me that where ever I go, I'm the life of the party just like Pinkie.

- We can both eat sweets like there's no tomorrow.

- We both love to bake!

There's a bit more but I'll leave it at that ;)

• Brohoof 1

Depending on what matters the most when I should compare myself to the mane 6.

My favorite pony is Pinkie, she get me to smile and laugh every time  :)  I share her life philosophy; smile, make others smile and just parody whole life itself in a fun way!

While i'm very different from Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity, I do share smaller traits with Rainbow Dash and Twilight. Not their life philosophy, but I like to compete, I can be quite arrogant and I'm a perfectionist who likes to read  ^_^  B)

Hello!

Well, I believe that I do have quite a lot of similar habits to my favourite ponies...

Celestia being one of them, she really reflects my calm side, my nice and responsible side, where as Spitfire represents my wilder side. I'm quite a lot like Spitfire when it comes to being incharge or taking responsibilities for something, I also find her to reflect my "Rock" state perfectly :P. I find to have more of her traits than Celestia's :)

Basically, combining these 2 ponies, you'd definately have a large portion of me. :P

Edited by Concord

I believe I'm mostly similar to Flutty, since I feel uncorfortable in the spotlight, loves animals, and I rarely get pissed, but if I get pissed, I get pissed REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL good. Though, I share some straits with the others, namely a Twily's degree of poiting people's mistakes and rational minding, Pinkie's love of sweets, AJ's honesty and telling stuff at people in the face, Rarity's hygiene, high culture, and Dashie inspired me to be more sporty (yeah, I used to be a lazy fatso until I watched MLP a year ago)

I am a lot like AppleJack. We bought grew up on a family farm that grew apples. We both believe in hard work and helping others. We both have a thing for cowboy hats and boots. We both also believe in honesty even when others don't like to hear it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know who my favorite character is anymore. Of the mane six, it'll always be between Pinkie, Aj, Rd, and Twi.

I'll never like Rarity or Flutters that much.

I'm the most like Pinkie. Extremely similiar. my friend's quote "I made everyone as a MLP character on my phone. your icon is Pinkie, it's crazy how much you remind me of her"

i love balloons, parties, cakes, and fun. I even have a stack of party hats and confetti beside my bed :)

• 3 months later...

Hi! ^^

So, as the topic reads; How are you most like your favorite pony?

If you don't have one, then why not tell how you're most like all of them? ^^

(Just a suggestion!)

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and start off, first post and all. ^^

Who's my favorite pony? Twilight Sparklejust in case you didn't know.

I feel I'm most like Twilight Sparkle when it comes to being OCD about everything! When I have/had a project late for school or work, of course I would have a literal melt down! Just like in Lesson Zero. If I know something is out of place or isn't organized neatly, I'll have to immediately stop what I'm doing, and fix it. If I don't, it will be on my mind all day and drive me insane.

Also, I feel like I'm a born leader, just like Twilight. ^^

While I may not have my own kingdom, I feel that I can take charge in certain situations when I'm called for action. Whether it be professional or personal, I feel like I can handle any situation. ^^

(Well, almost any!) ^^"

On top of that, I had the exact same problems with making friends when I was younger. I just really didn't put a lot of thought into it, and never found any real significant importance in doing so.

But finally, after discovering the Magic of Friendship, I felt my personality bloom into rainbows and smiles! ^^

Now some people say I speak too much, or I'm too friendly. ^^"

I'm also kind of dorky, hence the name Adorkable! ^^"

How about you friends? How are you most like your favorite pony? :)

(edited)

*snip*

Wow, that's pretty cool! Twilight is best pony, no doubt. I can also relate to her in many ways, though the specifics should probably be reserved for a separate post. Still, you have an excellent idea for a thread, my friend. As it turns out, however, there's already an existing thread for the same topic! I've merged the two threads into one. Hopefully, you'll find the other responses interesting! :D

Edited by Aquila
Reduced size of quote block
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, that's pretty cool! Twilight is best pony, no doubt. I can also relate to her in many ways, though the specifics should probably be reserved for a separate post. Still, you have an excellent idea for a thread, my friend. As it turns out, however, there's already an existing thread for the same topic! I've merged the two threads into one. Hopefully, you'll find the other responses interesting! :D

Glad you found it, I was searching for eight minutes and couldn't find it D:

I'm not too much like my favorite pony, let alone my top favorite three ponies. Dash, Spitfire and Pinkie are all very much opposite of me. Spitfire, who's more relaxed, laid-back and very much without the energy of Dash and Pinkie, comes the closest. I tend to be attracted to extroverted characters, being an introvert, myself.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Though Derpy is my favorite character, I share with her just a few attributes.

I'm more like Fluttershy and Rarity.

Hi! ^^

So, as the topic reads; How are you most like your favorite pony?

If you don't have one, then why not tell how you're most like all of them? ^^

(Just a suggestion!)

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and start off, first post and all. ^^

Who's my favorite pony? Twilight Sparkle, just in case you didn't know.

I feel I'm most like Twilight Sparkle when it comes to being OCD about everything! When I have/had a project late for school or work, of course I would have a literal melt down! Just like in Lesson Zero. If I know something is out of place or isn't organized neatly, I'll have to immediately stop what I'm doing, and fix it. If I don't, it will be on my mind all day and drive me insane.

Also, I feel like I'm a born leader, just like Twilight. ^^

While I may not have my own kingdom, I feel that I can take charge in certain situations when I'm called for action. Whether it be professional or personal, I feel like I can handle any situation. ^^

(Well, almost any!) ^^"

On top of that, I had the exact same problems with making friends when I was younger. I just really didn't put a lot of thought into it, and never found any real significant importance in doing so.

But finally, after discovering the Magic of Friendship, I felt my personality bloom into rainbows and smiles! ^^

Now some people say I speak too much, or I'm too friendly. ^^"

I'm also kind of dorky, hence the name Adorkable! ^^"

How about you friends? How are you most like your favorite pony? :)

*hypnotized* Yes...I...know...it... Edited by Blobulle

Well, for me, you could say im a combination of quite a few, but mostly Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, and Soarin.

Rainbow Dash - I HATE LOSING!!!! Yes, im extremely competitive, and i also have the tendency of hoping to get on the winning team.  Also, i can be a lazy as her.

Spitfire - Yes, my waifu of MLP:FIM.  Like her, I can have her attitude, but more of a authoritative attitude, b/c when it comes to competition, i want to make sure my teammates are the best and are confident to win.  If they are down and slow, that pisses me off. 

Soarin - Laid back a bit, but also.............................I LOVE PIE.  YES, I LOVE PIE!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Spitfire - Yes, my waifu of MLP:FIM.  Like her, I can have her attitude, but more of a authoritative attitude, b/c when it comes to competition, i want to make sure my teammates are the best and are confident to win.  If they are down and slow, that pisses me off. 

Right on, doe.  :fiery:

Spitfire, best Fire.

I forget if I've posted in here or not...don't feel like rifling through 8 pages. But I've got a bit of a story.. :blush: This is also a good reason to give a bit of an "update"

I'm a lot like Fluttershy.  I'm really introverted. I'm generally the quiet one when in a group of people, I'll hardly ever talk. Though, when I do, people tend to interrupt me,  >_>  I'm also not a fan of parties or anything of that sort. If I am dragged to one, I just sit quietly in a corner or something, get bored and depressed and then I usually want to leave. Meeting new people,I'm sometimes excited to meet new people, but at the same time I"m really nervous.

Though with how she's been this season, I feel I'm changing along with her. She's becoming more naturally assertive and combating her stage fright. So am I. :squee: The other day I was stranded with my motorcycle on the outskirts of town....I needed a boost.  I sat on my bike trying to get it started a few times, till I gave up and finally, about an hour of being nervous as hell, worked up the courage to knock on a stranger's door asking for a boost. THey couldn't help me. but it was hard for me to work up the courage to knock on the door of some random stranger, and asking for something. :blush:

I was literally shaking from nervousness.

555434__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_sc

I also share some of Applejack's traits. I grew up in a small rural town, in the middle of the countryside. We have Mennonites in horse drawn carriages come through town on a daily basis. We also have John Deere tractors roam through town on occasion, carrying trailers of hay. Also like her, I'm not afraid of getting a little oil or grease on me.

I even share some traits of Rarity. I like hands on things, and making stuff work. Dresses are to Rarity, as bicycles are to me. If Rarity sees someone in some drab dress, she just has to spruce it up. Me, if I see someone on a bike, and it'snot working properly or they're doing something wrong, I just have to correct them or fix it. :squee:

And finally Rainbow, I don't share many traits with her, except for being athletic. I ride my bikes A LOT. On a daily basis in the spring, summer and fall. I can also be a bit competitive when it comes to that sorta thing.but all in all it's just for fun. :yay:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite character is Fluttershy, but not because she and I are similar. She's shy and adorable, and while I can kind of relate to the shyness since I was once like that, now I'm very much in favor of the stage. For most similar, I listed her only because I once was, but I also listed Applejack and Twilight. Applejack for her honesty (and there the similarities end), and Twilight for her bookworm nature. I'm most like Twilight overall, I think, and she's my second favorite.

Hm...well my favorite character is Discord but I'm not really anything like him. Then again my life is pretty chaotic, does that count for anything? I'm not the best at making friends but that's because I'm awkward and shy, thus I relate much more to my favorite pony character Fluttershy. Not only because of how introverted I can be but because I absolutely love animals. I have a whole family of critters and am involved in rescue and foster work.  Dogs, cats, rats, mice, guinea pigs, rabbits, turtles, lizards, birds...you name it, I've probably had it at one point or another.

(edited)

I would say I'm similar to Maud Pie when it comes to expressing my enthusiasm because in real life, I'm not at all a bubbly person by heart no matter how much I try to change it. I feel like I say greetings like "Hey!" similar to Maud Pie. But I do express my feelings when needed. However, I don't have a passion for rocks at all.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

Me and Fluttershy are pretty much exactly the same. We're both quiet and reserved and will only really speak up when we're around people we trust, and even then we'll be real timid about it :P

I only share only a couple of personality traits with Rainbow Dash, but that's it. We're kinda like opposites. But I think what I like most about Dash is how she has achieved so much in her life, from the Sonic Rainboom to getting a place in the Wonderbolts Academy. Her determination is what I find most admirable about her, especially as somebody who is really determined as well. I also like her arrogance, for some odd reason.

The pony I relate most to is Twilight Sparkle. We're modest, we tend to isolate ourselves when doing research and we can also be kind of adorkable. :P

I am not similar to my favorite character King Sombra. I am mostly like Applejack (according to others) and Pinkie Pie according to the bronyland pony personality test.