Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Looking for an OC to draw (abuse :P)

Page.Turner

(edited)

Abuse, eh?

Okay, okay. I have an OC, you can feel free to do whatever you please with her (don't read that in the wrong way) May I present to you, my darling OC - Evening Glory: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/evening-glory-r3244

Do whatever you shall and I look forward to seeing this, if you choose her.

((PS; I've love you forever if you pick her~))

Edited by Budding Night

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Let's see how you do with my Pegasi. He's Carbon Maestro, an orchestral pony who's seen his share of ponies and cellos and instruments and everything in life. Oh, but he abhors dubstep and Beats headphones. Sennheiser headphones FTW. derpy_emoticon1.png

Body:

oc_reference__higher_quality__by_thecarb

Cutie Mark:

cutie_mark__carbon_maestro__by_thecarbon

Head:

cmface_by_thecarbonmaestro-d66vdmm.png

Edited by Carbon Maestro

I saw abuse in the tag, and me being capable of being a massive jerk to my characters, I decided that I must throw some up there.

I know I will have to wait for a while, but I will give you a few out of my plethora of OC's to choose from.

Unfortunately, I do not have reference pics for them. If needed, I can try and make some (granted they will be pony creator, as I cannot draw traditionally), or I can just try to provide really in depth text based descriptions.

But here are four of them; 

Saronyx

Denim

Alizarin (His armor is optional)

Sanguinem (though I prefer to call him Sanguine)

I'll allow you to take your pick, once you feel you have the time!

Wow you have a lot of requests o.O I hope you're able to squeeze in a few more x) But it's totally understandable if you can't.

I'd like it if you could draw my OC ;3

Here's some references:

NYfOF1G.png

Feel free to draw him anyway you want, and thanks for abusing drawing so many OCs!

Wow you have a lot of requests o.O

post-10241-0-80495000-1359380710.jpg

Because people like to see abuse on ponies. Because 's drawing skill and style is so cute, and people would like their OC to be drawn by her. :3

*puts on the most innocent face available*

post-10241-0-61062900-1359861036.jpg

I will be very happy if she wants to take mine though. :3

You can use my OC, Aurora, if you'd like.

I've never seen her drawn abused before, might be interesting... o///o She's a shy pony, so it might be fun

Go crazy!

post-14414-0-02822700-1370677289_thumb.png

Because people like to see abuse on ponies. Because 's drawing skill and style is so cute, and people would like their OC to be drawn by her. :3

*puts on the most innocent face available*

I will be very happy if she wants to take mine though. :3

i dont get it...i know you are telling the truth.....but...WHY do i have this faint feeling that your....lying ? hmmm i just don't know... meh and you are right,that face is so innocent :3

i dont get it...i know you are telling the truth.....but...WHY do i have this faint feeling that your....lying ? hmmm i just don't know... meh and you are right,that face is so innocent :3

post-10241-0-50741200-1362570375.jpg

I was lying about being honest. We all know that Sky Song's drawing is adorable. :3

Yes I know. That me gusta face is so innocent. I mean, what could be more innocent than a face of a bald derp face which is full of wrinkle and smirking at the same time? :P

Well, I think she has got so many requests here. I just can hope that mine will be accepted. :(

S-s-so many OC's... s-s-s-so much.... to do... wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png  I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!! Round two, coming up! (and it's going to get so much more abusive wink.pngwink.png ) I hope y'all don't mind

(edited)
I hope y'all don't mind

post-10241-0-80495000-1359380710.jpg

Do your best. XD

No, I mean it. Seriously, I would like to see some abuses to my mare OC. She's cute and such. Oh Celestia, what have I become? X3

more abusive

post-10241-0-01671500-1366473517.jpg

Edited by Sky Warden

Do you think you can draw dragons by any chance? I'd love it if you can draw my dragon Aura. She's my favorite and I love dragons and people who can draw them.

If not can you draw my OC Peachy Pie: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/peachy-pie-r2209

I could give your dragon a try :D would be a fun change from ponies. And I can draw dragons; I used to draw them all the time before ponies came into my life XDD Just lemme know what she looks like C:

Sweet Lord Jesus Christ, what have you created Sky Song :P?...

I found it humorous, made me crack a really huge smile xD. Nice style, hopefully I can throw in a more serious request before you get chock full of other requests!

Hai derpy_emoticon2.png

I was in the "neigh"borhood and I see this thread. Would you like to do a pic of my OC, Kismet? She is super cute and a pegasus! Reference picture is in the link in the signature img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Thank you! wub.png

I could give your dragon a try biggrin.png would be a fun change from ponies. And I can draw dragons; I used to draw them all the time before ponies came into my life XDD Just lemme know what she looks like C:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aura-r1933

This is her right here. Thank you for considering drawing her. I like it when people attempt drawing my dragon. Especially since she's my persona.

Forgot to mention. Be as abusive as you want with my characters, maybe even mind scarringly abusive XD  

post-15883-0-34491800-1370732762.jpg

But don't go so far as breaking your own personal rules XD

Here try to take on this OC, might be a little hard but i think you can do it (this is not a finished OC so the cutie mark might change in the future but it is at least something to to work with.)

post-13078-0-34554600-1370736071_thumb.jpg