Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony-Show Round 3 [August 2013]

Princess Periwinkle

Hold on a sec, Rainbow, I don't think that's right... There aren't that many replies to this thread, let alone votes for you!

Sorry, I've gone temporarily blind and haven't the slightest clue what you're on about~

Sorry, I've gone temporarily blind and haven't the slightest clue what you're on about~

If you were blind, how did you type that message? Surely you would have made at least one mistake.

If you were blind, how did you type that message? Surely you would have made at least one mistake.

Ignoring the fact that I'm quite competent at typing without looking at the keyboard, if I were blind I wouldn't have been able to read your post in the first place, much less reply to it.

*sigh* If you insist... Fixed.

+ Rarity, Derpy, Cadence

- Pinkie, Octavia, Discord

End of day 29.

Congratulations to the three finalists, Pinkie Pie, Lyra Heartstrings, and Discord. Votes on the final three will be updated throughout the day. It so happens that I'm a bit busy today, so the counter won't be as close to live as I would like, but I'll try to keep it as accurate as possible. Let the best pony win!

For the record, here is how the brackets ended up:

AJ: 94

Flutters: 102

Pinkie: 112

RD: 93

Rarity: 99

Twili: 94

Bon Bon: 78

Derpy: 100

Whooves: 85

Lyra: 137

Octavia: 99

Vinyl: 106

Cadence: 113

Celestia: 109

Chrysalis: 97

Discord: 114

Luna: 109

NMM: 73

Sombra: 82

----

As far as I can remember, Nightmare Moon didn't receive a single upvote last round and finished dead last. In an effort to balance the Heroes & Villains category, she has been removed for next month.

+ Lyra

- Pinkie

post-15615-0-30070200-1375243702.png

Congratulations to Pinkie Pie for winning July 2013's Pony-Show!

In other news, Nightmare Moon is being banished to the moon and bracket play is being slightly modified. Stay tuned throughout the day for more info and an OP update. Voting for August 2013 begins tomorrow!

Another note: Pony-Show works best with more voters! Drag your friends over here... Kicking and screaming, I don't care. :P

• Brohoof 5

moahahaha Pinkie is the queen c:

Another note: Pony-Show works best with more voters! Drag your friends over here... Kicking and screaming, I don't care.

oki doki loki :3 I'll bring all my Pinkie fans here =)

post-1052-0-48436000-1355526500.gif

Pinkie is the queen c:

I'd have to agree.

By the way, Jokuc sent out a mass PM to all the Pinkie fans. You're all doomed.

• Brohoof 1