Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone going to see Equestria Girls tomorrow?

Brony_Poly

I was originally going with a buddy from Long Island, but he has to work this weekend.  So I'm going all alone.  You'd think there would be more bronies in new york

I'm going to a meetup with around 15 other people to see it. We're going to go to lunch and go to the mall for some possible pony merch. I can't wait!  

I'm guessing you're not in the New York area?  If you are I'd ask to join, but something tells me that I'm the only brony in all of new york

I'm guessing you're not in the New York area?  If you are I'd ask to join, but something tells me that I'm the only brony in all of new york

Yeah I'm in the Raleigh NC area... I can't believe that there are more bronies here than in NY! It makes no sense...

Blarghhhhhhhhhh

I would be going but all the people I made plans with can't go anymore and i'd have a heck of a time finding the right theater that it is playing at

Anypony here in CT? (Connecticut) I really want to see with other bronies, my friends think im gay ( in a joking way ) that im a brony so i dont think any of them would want to see it with me... :( 

Anypony here in CT? (Connecticut) I really want to see with other bronies, my friends think im gay ( in a joking way ) that im a brony so i dont think any of them would want to see it with me... :(

I live in Connecticut XD. It depends where though. I actually really want to go and see it. That's horrible that your friends think that. I'm sorry.

I live in Connecticut XD. It depends where though. I actually really want to go and see it. That's horrible that your friends think that. I'm sorry.

Really? Do you live in fairfield ? Because i dont think i could really go anywhere out of any other place than that town other than bridgeport! xD

Really? Do you live in fairfield ? Because i dont think i could really go anywhere out of any other place than that town other than bridgeport! xD

Oh my gosh! I do! I'll mail you the town I live in (because the may be 1000 creepers all over this thread XD.) I didn't think there were any bronies who lived near me.

Well I'm going with my older sister. I would laugh if our theater was full of bronies because when we were ordering our tickets, they showed where other people would be sitting in the theater and there was one person sitting alone in the front and everyone else was in groups.

if a theater was playing it tomorrow (Apparently they don't like Massachusetts) I would be going but the earliest time they are playing it is on the 29th. Me and a friend are going there to see it when it plays on the 29th though and I can't wait.

• Brohoof 1

Is this being released in the EU as well (I'm from the UK) or is it america only like a lot of pony stuff?

I want to see it but i'm not so badly that I would flay to the USA :P!

I would be going but all the people I made plans with can't go anymore and i'd have a heck of a time finding the right theater that it is playing at

google it theres a site listing all the theatres it's playing at by state I mean I looked there but none are less than an hour away and I really don't feel like terying to ask my Parents to go to THAT movie 

google it theres a site listing all the theatres it's playing at by state I mean I looked there but none are less than an hour away and I really don't feel like terying to ask my Parents to go to THAT movie 

It's not of problem of what theater it is. It's how i'm going to find it when i don't have a GPS or similar device

And searching by state doesn't work for me *Canada*

It's showing at 2 different theatres in the town that's an hour away from where i live

Is this being released in the EU as well (I'm from the UK) or is it america only like a lot of pony stuff?

I want to see it but i'm not so badly that I would flay to the USA tongue.png!

If i'm correct Unfortunately Tomorrows release is only Canada's and the US's 

I can't, my theater isn't showing it. I'm probably going to watch it if someone posts it on YouTube, and let's be honest, WHEN someone posts it on YouTube, I'll watch it there.

There is a theater kinda close to my house that is playing it, but I don't want to see it. I barely have any money and I don't know any bronies irl. I'll probably just get a torrent and watch it online. 

It's not of problem of what theater it is. It's how i'm going to find it when i don't have a GPS or similar device

And searching by state doesn't work for me *Canada*

It's showing at 2 different theatres in the town that's an hour away from where i live

This link from Hasbro's website instantly found five theatres in my area that are playing it. Try it out!

It isn't every day that My Little Pony makes it into movie theatres. I plan to go watch Equestria Girls next week. Unfortunately, tomorrow won't work for me because finals, but it looks like it'll be playing for a few weeks. :)

Anyone else in the Vancouver area planning to watch it?

I'm probably going to see it on the 21st/22nd in Cupertino, CA which is a couple hours drive and the closest place it's being shown. I better get my tickets soon. If anypony's going to be there then that would be nice. I'm not expecting it though.

I reeeeally want to see it, but I don't think there are any places near me that are showing it. Really wish they would have brought it to more theaters - there's an AMC in a mall nearby that I could easily walk to. But, alas, I'm doubtful that I'll get to see it in theaters. At least the DVD should be coming out on August 6th.