Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Siggy Requests thread!

Oblivion

Hey guys! This is my second Siggy request thread So if anyone would like a custom signature made then look no more! I'd be more then willing to give it a shot!

could you please make me a signature with vinyal strach in it and my name

can it please either be a green font or a cool green background, and thanks doe taking the request

(edited)

can it please either be a green font or a cool green background, and thanks doe taking the request

I would but it looks like someone already beat me to it. lol my request topics never seem to do to well. Any way if you know anyone that wants a signature made just direct them this way!

........Wait I misread it, you want your name in it OK got it , I'll get to it!

Edited by buster500

hey man! can you make me a sig with my two OC's in it? that would be awesome! links to my OC's are in my current signature. if you're willing to do this, can you get isaac on the left and repsol on the right, with a dark background and in white letters the text "isaac, we're all gonna burn for what we did to you.." that would be amazing!

Okay done! I made three versions for you to choose from!

http://i6.minus.com/jnjPW33w4QpvE.png

http://i4.minus.com/jbnfcRL9nkmfxk.png

http://i4.minus.com/j9mvyLSKisJE9.png

Just a side note if you are in anyway dissatisfied then just let me know and I would be more than happy to do a redo if necessary!laugh.png  

Here's your signature!!! 

http://i2.minus.com/jeZn6qwu1vgTy.png

Just tell me if theirs anything you want changed and I would be more than happy to change it. Or if you don't like the background I could always swap out the background.

I loved the middle one, thanks so much Buster500... I knew I would get something awesome and I did, Thanks way heaps mate, made my day

Hi there! I'd like if you could do me a signature in the following style

Background: Flames

Foreground is as follows: Jolly Roger in the middle, this emblem on the leftff8gb.png

And this emblem on the right: TLJ_Legendary_Difficulty_(ODST).png

Try to make both the images and signature fit the size requirements. Text is: "Forever Firebolt Blitz" in whatever font you think suits the sig. Good luck and thanks a million

Hi there! I'd like if you could do me a signature in the following style

Background: Flames

Foreground is as follows: Jolly Roger in the middle, this emblem on the leftimg-1593769-1-ff8gb.png

And this emblem on the right: img-1593769-2-TLJ_Legendary_Difficulty_(

Try to make both the images and signature fit the size requirements. Text is: "Forever Firebolt Blitz" in whatever font you think suits the sig. Good luck and thanks a million

Sure! I'll get to it as soon a possible, I have been terribly busy as of lately with work and what not so I don't have the time advatage I use to have a while back. Don't worry I'll get to it tomorrow!

Sure! I'll get to it as soon a possible, I have been terribly busy as of lately with work and what not so I don't have the time advatage I use to have a while back. Don't worry I'll get to it tomorrow!

Edit: New text is "Elite of the elite". If there's any problems, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks so much again and 'til next time.