Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop HIGH QUALITY OC MADE RIGHT HERE FREE JUST ASK

Twilicorn3777

(edited)

Hey, everyone! I am offering high quality MLP FIM OC drawings here. I have to admit I am not a huge fan of the popular pony creator by Generalzoi... It doesn't have the endless opportunities as what I am offering here. I can make anything. I just need these details to know what you want right here to be able to make exactly what you want:
Name: (this isn't exactly necessary, but...)
Color: (please put RGB for coat color, stroke color, and shadow color.)
Mane color(s): (please put RGB here)
Cutie mark:
Eye color: (RGB)
Eye style:
Extra: anything else that you need me to know (because I start from scratch)
I was able to make this:post-13839-0-69881500-1372034307_thumb.jpg

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Well I'd like you to make two different pictures if you could. One for me, and one for my friend, I'll post references for each in the spoilers. If you can only do one, though I'd like it to be my friend's.

Here's my OC. Colton Fortune.

post-16479-0-02792200-1372035625_thumb.png

post-16479-0-10043600-1372035643.png

post-16479-0-45436300-1372035650_thumb.png

And Here's my friend's Cloud

post-16479-0-42056400-1372035656.jpg

Thank you in advanced!

Sorry my friend's is smaller, and that I only had one, but it was all I had to work with.

Edited by Adm. Colt

If you could make one for me, for my OC? That'd be great.

The picture below, except with a black fedora?

I'd love to give you a better reference picture except i always feel bad asking people to draw things for me....

Don't ask why...

59d164da1b942cf047a8979c4cef859a.png

Okay I was hoping that you could make a  version of the OC i made on Generalzoi's generator to use as an avatar

Here he is:QgT8eX7.png

His name is Lightning Mist

Also if you could put his cutie mark on his Wonderbolts flank that would be awesome yay.png yay.png

I don't have a cutie mark for him though because i couldn't make one that I liked so if you could just slap a lightning bolt on there that would be great laugh.png img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Could you do my OC FrostDreamer?

Name: My name? SparkBrony
Color: I have no idea what the color codes are :( Hopefully you'll be able to wing it from the references below?
Mane color(s): ...
Cutie mark:

img-1475983-4-Snowflake_Monochrome_3.png

Eye color: ...
Eye style: Same as in the reference
Extra: references:

img-1462230-2-xbabfl.jpg

img-1505247-5-Requests2a_zps1c66642d.jpg

Thanks for doing this, and good luck! :D

Name: Snow Storm

Color: Body: Between a blue and a navy blue, stroke: blue to light blue 

mane: Like a wonderbolt (Spitfire or Misty Fly) with the color of light blue

Cuite Mark: A snow storm with dark clouds and snow

Eye Color: Light Blue

Eye style: Like rainbow dash's

THANKS SO MUCH!

(edited)

Hey, everyone! I am offering high quality MLP FIM OC drawings here. I have to admit I am not a huge fan of the popular pony creator by Generalzoi... It doesn't have the endless opportunities as what I am offering here. I can make anything. I just need these details to know what you want right here to be able to make exactly what you want:

Name: (this isn't exactly necessary, but...)

Mane color(s): (please put RGB here)

Cutie mark:

Eye color: (RGB)

Eye style:

Extra: anything else that you need me to know (because I start from scratch)

I was able to make this:attachicon.gifMidGlimmer.jpg

Wow, your OCs are great! You are a great artist! Can I make a request?

Color: Can I just send you a Pic of my OC?

post-13325-0-73680600-1362798065_thumb.png

Extra:Can he be wearing a black handlebare mustoche,  a moncole, a glass of wine in his right hoof, and a top hat?

Thanks and cannot wait to see it!

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves

Name:
Color: coat= grey, stroke= dark grey, shadow=black
Mane color(s):dark dark brown
Cutie mark:golden fire sword
Eye color: navy blue
Eye style:rarity's i guess
Extra: can you make him unicorn plz and kinda make him heroic if you can.

(edited)

Eh, sure, why not.

Name: Crossfade
Color: Coat is #E4E4E4, stroke is #989898. Shadow...can be any variant of dark gray, depending on your preference.
Mane color(s): Mane is black with neon purple streaks. The purple is #810CFD, and the black is #000000 with a stroke of #3F3F3F.
Cutie mark: Five equalizer bars with a color range from top to bottom of blue, green, yellow, orange, and red.
Eye color: Eye color is #810CFD.
Eye style:
Extra: Her mane is a variant of Vinyl Scratch's, with a longer, striped tail. That's...about it. *shrug* She's also a Nightcore DJ, so really, go nuts with it. I look forward to the results. ;3

Edited by Vaporeon

Hi! It would mean alot to finally have someone digitally draw my oc. Thanks alot in advance if you can find the time to digitally draw him. Ill put his cutie mark (cup of coffee) and his actual picture without a cutie mark below. Could you make him in some cool pose? Thanks again! (He dosent have a name)

post-16755-0-44331100-1372045127_thumb.png

post-16755-0-04087400-1372045132.jpeg

Hi, im not entirely "down" with the terminology on the oc designs... such as the stroke and such but anything you can do will be much appreciated! :)

Name: 
Mane color(s):  I love the style of the hair on this one ^^ but can the dark blue on the far side be changed to a light icy blue while the other side staying white but shiny =3blue_blaze___pony_oc_by_pepooni-d5sn2hy.
Cutie mark: a weak, cold, blue flame, similiar to the eye color
Eye color: again light icy blue
Eye style:the eyes from the image above, i have no specific preference so specific colors and styles are no matter to me :)
Extra: um... *thinking while typing*... a strong, proud pose would be awesome, but not quite aggressive... hes a nice pon3 ^^

I am restricted with internet times so there is no rush, thank you :D

Wow! That example is amazing! So, I guess in that case, could you PLEASE make one of one of my OC Todd Stocks? (Link is in signature. Or if you don't want to do him, you could do Windy Runner, also in the sig, instead. Totally your call) thanks for offering this! All the details you wanted are in my OC pages. Thanks again!

(edited)

Be warned, I have no idea what the RGB is. I just have a few basic ideas scrambled in my head. It's supposed to be based of my current avatar.

Name: Melody

Color: Um.... the coat is white. I know I'm not much help.

Mane color(s): It's supposed to be a more electric-blue with electric purple streaks. I think I'm explaining this right.....It's on the picture.

(I'm adding one, okay? Because I don't have a reference picture yet.) Mane Style : Sort of like Vinyl Scratch's, but curved instead of spiked.

Cutie mark: a pair of blue headphones

Eye color: A light blue

Eye style: The same style as RainbowDash's. The default oval with straight eyelashes.

Extra: She has a pink pair of headphones around her neck.

Edited by CutieMarkChallenged

Hi, im not entirely "down" with the terminology on the oc designs... such as the stroke and such but anything you can do will be much appreciated! smile.png

Name: 

Mane color(s):  I love the style of the hair on this one ^^ but can the dark blue on the far side be changed to a light icy blue while the other side staying white but shiny =3img-1589786-1-blue_blaze___pony_oc_by_pe

Cutie mark: a weak, cold, blue flame, similiar to the eye color

Eye color: again light icy blue

Eye style:the eyes from the image above, i have no specific preference so specific colors and styles are no matter to me smile.png

Extra: um... *thinking while typing*... a strong, proud pose would be awesome, but not quite aggressive... hes a nice pon3 ^^

I am restricted with internet times so there is no rush, thank you biggrin.png

That picture is EPIC, may I ask who drew it? (did you?)

Also, @@Twilicorn3777, just wondering if you've started on the requests yet - hope I'm not nagging :)

Name: Pluse (details here)
Color: FAFCE0 Do what you think is best for the other two, I'm not an artist. XD
Mane color(s): 

Colour of hair clip - FF6FF

Blue streaks - 76E9FF

Yellow streaks - FFFF33

Pink-red streak - 99004C

For her hair it's spiky, similar to RD's, only that her bangs go to the left of her face and she keeps it in a high ponytail (like the one shown here). As for the butterfly hair clip, it's a little smaller than Flitter's bow.
Cutie Mark: see the description. The lighting bolts are the same colour as the streaks in her hair. The rest is flat black.
Eye color: this is easy-black.
Eye Style: NO IRIS. I cannot stress the importance of this! They are just the outline of the eye with a blank centre, and a positive sing in one, a negative in the other, right and left, respectively.
Extra: paws, and her coat is more like fur. On her inner right leg is the brand 242, which is the colour of scar tissue. The tufts on her outer side of her ear are important. Give her fangs.

Pose: This, please! Only change: have her looking at the camera and smiling so her mouth is open and you can see her fangs.

Cheers and thanks!

Question:

if you make your own vectors, why is it that your own avatar is a General Zoi Pony Creator product?

Just seems a little odd to me.

Yes, that may seem odd. I seriously need to update my profile picture... I've just been making fan vectors haven't really had time to make myself. Sorry, not trying to act like a hypocrite.

Okay, everyone! This may take a while and I am starting from the top of the list... I want you guys to please be patient because it takes a long time to do these drawings. Thanks!

Could you please make a pic of my OC Sanura, please? She's a half zebra, and the colour refs, eye shape etc are in the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sanura-r3501 There's a General Zoi picture up there; I also prefer art, but since I don't have the programmes to make vectors, I instead have to ask others nicely to make them for me. :P

Cutie mark: A target, cuz she's a spy and always finds her mark.

Pose; one suitable for a spy.

Name:Aura Feather
Color: the coat color would be #ffff66, the wings would be #ffff00,
Mane color(s):the mane #66ffff with white streaks,
Cutie mark:golden feather with red at the tips and a pale blue light around it
Eye color: #ff9900
Eye style: Pinkie
Extra: cheerful expression

Be warned, I have no idea what the RGB is. I just have a few basic ideas scrambled in my head. It's supposed to be based of my current avatar.

Name: I haven't come up with one yet.

Color: Um.... the coat is white. I know I'm not much help.

Mane color(s): It's supposed to be a more electric-blue with electric purple streaks. I think I'm explaining this right.....It's on the picture.

(I'm adding one, okay? Because I don't have a reference picture yet.) Mane Style : Sort of like Vinyl Scratch's, but curved instead of spiked.

Cutie mark: a pair of blue headphones

Eye color: A light blue

Eye style: The same style as RainbowDash's. The default oval with straight eyelashes.

Extra: She has a pink pair of headphones around her neck.

Are you a unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony? Please respond very soon I need to know because I am working on yours now :D thanks sooooooo much!!

this is my oc i made from the pony creator could you make him in a fedora and a quill in the hat and make it so the wings are out but you can see the cutie mark his name is ecxalan and he is a pegasus thank you oh and i want to use it as my profile picture.

post-17227-0-65320800-1372210920_thumb.png

post-17227-0-90750400-1372211294.png

Are you a unicorn, pegasus, or earth pony? Please respond very soon I need to know because I am working on yours now biggrin.png thanks sooooooo much!!

Really? Thanks! I haven't decided, but it seems like she might be a unicorn. It just makes everything easier. So, yeah. A unicorn. Thanks for giving mine a shot!

i want a pic of me and my friend's OC bro hoofing

post-16640-0-19081500-1372274608.png

this is my OC Distant Dubstep

post-16640-0-89356300-1372274648.png

this is his CraZ Crank

you should have enought from that but if not heres 2 more picks of what i kinda want

post-16640-0-02683000-1372274703_thumb.jpg

post-16640-0-97334400-1372274711_thumb.png

and this is kinda not something u HAVE 2 do but i would like one of my OC and his little bro aprotching

Dubstep,being like older brotherly to his little bro,like tucking him in to his bed or something

THIS ONE IS IF UR WILLING 2 DO IT!

post-16640-0-39023600-1372274775_thumb.png

A.D is a colt and about half distants size soo...yaaa....wasting text for the stupid mimimum....sigh..wtf y dose that have to be that way..