Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the sophisticated thread

Unique Pinkie Pie

(edited)

No grammar mistakes!

The word "grammar" is a noun; and as such, is to be used as one. Your post used the word "grammar" as an adjective, which would be incorrect. Edited by Muffin Investigator
  • Brohoof 4

Good evening fine gents and ladies of the forum.  I say, how are we all today?  As for me, I'm getting along smashingly but I find myself in a slight but manageable dilemma as many of these threads contain banter I find so amusing I have difficulty not giving a great and mighty bro hoof to every post in the thread!  I certainly am not worried about this phenomenon but as I begin to click the conveniently placed button in the bottom right of each post I begin to ask myself "Am I over doing it?  If I brohoof every post will this lessen the impact of my brohoofs as a whole?"  I feel slightly perplexed about this matter but my nightly glass of gin is helping me to put my conflicted emotions at ease.  And how is everyone else getting on then?  

There are too many big words in this thread, but who cares? I find it fun to say big words. One of my favorites 'vegetable.'

I always liked the big word "tomato".  I think it's like, a dude named tom eats a toe or something.  Oh wait.  I meant to say.  

I believe it is most commonly used when a man by the name "Tom" or "Thomas" indulges in masticating a toe.  

There we go.