Confession Time!

Fizz.

I've been considering building a Faraday cage around my room to block microwave emissions from cell phones and wi-fi devices.

Most people will probably think I'm a lunatic because of that.

Sometimes, after many hours of staring up at ceiling late at night, thinking about every possible thing to the point of total exhaustion, I fall asleep. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been considering building a Faraday cage around my room to block microwave emissions from cell phones and wi-fi devices.

Most people will probably think I'm a lunatic because of that.

My microwave is my worst enemy when it comes to Wi-Fi.

(edited)

Sometimes I tell people I'm full, when really I just don't like the food that's available. 

One of the reasons I like cosplaying is because it's the only time where folks seek my attention and compliment my appearance...it really helps my crippling self esteem.

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

My microwave is my worst enemy when it comes to Wi-Fi.

From what I understand, Wi-Fi and microwave ovens both operate somewhere around 2.4 GHz, so they tend to interfere with each other. I'm not sure there's much of a solution to that except to keep them a good distance apart. I guess microwave oven manufacturers aren't putting much effort into shielding their emissions.

In my case though, I'm actually wanting to block the signals from cell phones and Wi-Fi.

Sometimes when I go to the shower I take a bottle of bubble liquid with me so I can blow soap bubbles before or after washing myself. 

(edited)

I don't know if I've ever said this already but... :P So my brother and I kinda broke a lamp around a few years ago and quickly improvised so it would stand still and we still haven't told our mother... and she has not found out either so...  :lie::P

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 2

I don't know if I've ever said this already but... :P So my brother and I kinda broke a lamp around a few years ago and quickly improvised so it would stand still and we still haven't told our mother... and she has not found out either so...  :lie::P

You sneaky fish xD

I occasionally eat some chocolate from my mum's stash, but I always buy some more whenever I can so she never notices xD

• Brohoof 2

I'm scared of snails kinda. (Used to LOATHE them when I was younger, absolutely avoided them.) Now I'm creeped out by them.. and I'm never picking one up!!!!!!!

And oh my god I HATE EARTHWORMS D: They're just so freaky and weird and they look creepy and.. ugh, it makes me sick! :(

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could get to know my dad better.

He and my mother split up when I was a baby, and they both went off and married other people. My mother had custody of me and I would visit my father every few weekends or so. Ever since he divorced a few years ago, I haven't seen him much. Over the years I didn't think about it much, but as time has passed I realized that he is so much like me that its incredible to think about. He always seemed so reclusive, shy, unwilling to open up about himself. He's always so worried about everything, always second guessing himself and doubting himself... It's a spitting image of me.

I've always loved my dad, and always will... You only get one father, treasure that... I just wish we were closer. I want to know him better because we've always got along no matter. Never once have we raised our voices to each other. Every time there's a disagreement, we solve it on friendly terms. I've never once felt like we couldn't get along, and that is special to me... The thing is, I understand why he's so reclusive and why he rarely opens up. I'm just like him, I can relate to that. It's like we're close but distant. And I can't hold it against him. I love the man, and always will, because I understand his struggles

• Brohoof 5

I envy people who are lucky enough to have both of their parents. Not pure hatred or anything, just a little bit of jealousy.

Something happened to one of your parents, is that what you're saying? Well I'm sorry about that if that's the case :(

Something happened to one of your parents, is that what you're saying? Well I'm sorry about that if that's the case :(

It's okay. They're both still alive, so I guess I should be thankful. But I haven't seen my mom in so long that it seems like she doesn't even exist in my life anymore.

I confess that recently, I've been trying to make my OC, Kronos, into a League of Legends champion, then proceeded to ship his champion with Jinx, Vi, and Caitlyn. This mostly stemmed from this saucy game on newgrounds--Summoner's Quest, Chapter 9, if you're curious--and that kinda got me a little bit into League of Legends.

(edited)

It's okay. They're both still alive, so I guess I should be thankful. But I haven't seen my mom in so long that it seems like she doesn't even exist in my life anymore.

I still see that as quite unfortunate. As for myself, I love my parents, but I need them to treat me with respect, because they don't seem to be. If you miss your mom that much, she probably loved you more than my mom loves me.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

I've been wanting to confess this for a while now, but I confess that I have recently--ahem, three days ago, ahem--shipped my OC, Kronos, with Jinx, Vi and Caitlyn from League of Legends. This strange shipping stemmed from my exposure to this saucy game on newgrounds called Summoner's Quest--namely chapter 9, if you're curious ;)-- still, that's my strange confession today.

(edited)

When I was a kid and would have a nightmare, I would sing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" in my head to calm me down and help me fall back to sleep. For some reason that tune always put me at ease.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 2