request shop Darlig's Drawing Request Thread

DarligPegasi

(edited)

@,

Sure thing. ^^

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

Okay I thank you for those directions, but you're going to have to do that yourself. When you make your pony go click export pony image and then submit it in a character page. (On this site)

If you noticed your directions told me to remove the 2 but their are multiple 2's in that code. It's not like I didn't try, I did, because I know some people might not know how to do those things, but the code resulted in an error. So if you would just submit a character page, or if you can't do that you can just give me a detailed description.

@@Banksy_Pie,

Please refer to the form in the first post. ^^

Also, and I don't mean to be rude, but is there a particular reason why I need to skype/pm you on youtube?

Edited by DarligPegasi

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Sure thing. ^^

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

Okay I thank you for those directions, but you're going to have to do that yourself. When you make your pony go click export pony image and then submit it in a character page. (On this site)

If you noticed your directions told me to remove the 2 but their are multiple 2's in that code. It's not like I didn't try, I did, because I know some people might not know how to do those things, but the code resulted in an error. So if you would just submit a character page, or if you can't do that you can just give me a detailed description.

@@Banksy_Pie,

Please refer to the form in the first post. ^^

Also, and I don't mean to be rude, but is there a particular reason why I need to skype/pm you on youtube?

I'm very sorry. I don't really know how to upload, but if its because you didnt understand what 2 to remove, you may not even have to remove one. First try without removing any 2's, and if it says error, then remove JUST the end 2.

@@Banksy_Pie,

What I meant was to submit your request by using the form I posted on the first post;

This one;

Name: Link to OC or description of pony: Anything special: Scene (optional): Text: * By scene I mean if you want your character interacting with anything or anyone. Examples of my work:

I can draw your OC I just need you to fill out the form.

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

Alright I got it.

@@Banksy_Pie,

What I meant was to submit your request by using the form I posted on the first post;

This one;

I can draw your OC I just need you to fill out the form.

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

Alright I got it.

Thank you

SQUEE I cant wait  ^_^

You're going by the form I send you, too, right? By the way, just out of thanks, I'll give you a huge shout out.

@@DarligPegasi,

Can't say no to to somethin' free!  ;) 

It'd be interesting to see somepony else's interpretation of mah pone, so here goes:

Link to OC or description of pony: [link]

Anything special: Playing his bass guitar and looking very "into it" (go with however you think a heavy metal performer should look XD)

Scene (optional): Anywhere you like, with Dashie headbanging near by

Text: Dashie: (So...AWESOME! > :wub:

...What? Of course he's got the chops to impress a certain rainbow-maned mare. He's the muthabuckin' LOWLINE, bitches.

(edited)

Name: Evening Glory

Link to OC or description of pony: Click haer

Anything special: Special? No, not really

Scene (optional): Can she be holding/sniffing a flower? Only if you want to :3

Text: Her name, please :3

I think I got a bit confused with the Special/Scene part >-<

Thank you and good luck with all your other requests! <3

Also, your profile picture is SO CUTE o3o

Edited by Budding Night

(edited)

@,

Awesome! You're added to the list.

@@Budding Night,

Sure thing! And you are added to the list! Thank you! :D

@@Banksy_Pie,

My bad for that bad quotation thing. Anyway if you look at anybodies' request you can see that they are following a form. Also if you look at the very first post on the first page of this thread (which is my post). You will see a form.

Since you are having such difficulties, I'll re type if here for you.

Name:

Link to OC or description/picture of pony:

Anything special:

Scene (optional):

Text:

It's no problem. We were all new once. ^^

Edited by DarligPegasi

Here are your pictures! ^_^ Hope you like them! So apparently I can draw draconequus'ssssi...us...O.O And griffons. :D So yeah thanks for that guys!

@,

img-1670014-1-Sole-for-Send_zps2f2f067f.

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

img-1670014-2-Fold-Stock-for-Send_zps1b2

@,

img-1670014-3-Chaos-for-Send_zpsb8f28d2b

thank you so much! This is awesome! I really like the wings and the eyes, and the ring of fire is a nice touch too. Thanks again for this!

Here are your pictures! ^_^ Hope you like them! So apparently I can draw draconequus'ssssi...us...O.O And griffons. :D So yeah thanks for that guys!

@,

img-1670014-1-Sole-for-Send_zps2f2f067f.

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

img-1670014-2-Fold-Stock-for-Send_zps1b2

@,

img-1670014-3-Chaos-for-Send_zpsb8f28d2b

uh oh, somepony looks FABULOUS!

thank you so much for doing this :D 

good luck on the rest of the requests, I love the detail on his scars and armor, great job :D

(edited)

@,

You're welcome! I'm so glad you like it! :D

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Ultra-fabulous! :P You're welcome and thank you!

*Squeals to the sun, squeals to the moon, I hope I reach the character limit soon*

@,

Sooo, I'm going to need Thorn's eye color and the color of his magic. 

Here you go guys! Hope you like it!

@,

Chrysalis-Send_zpsa47ee854.jpg

@,

Swift-Star-Send_zps1a2bc2f5.jpg

So Queen Chrysalis's magic turned out looking gross. xD Sorry about that!

Also Swift Stars mane color looked purple on my computer but blue on my other computer..So I hope I got it right!

Edited by DarligPegasi

@DarligPegasi

awwww she looks so cute when she blushes! :wub:

Don't worry about the magic, it looks okay to me. Anyways, thanks a bunch for accepting my request drawing this. It is very much appreciated. I may pop up later on requesting another piece of art, who knows. ;)

@,

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. :D And I look forward to it. :D

@@Banksy_Pie,

Awesome, thankya much!

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CHICKEN HERDERS! (Yay!) Ch. Limit blah blah. :P

Hey um I dont mean to be a party pooper but it's been like three days since you said youd draw me and I hope you do because I've been waiting VERY patiently

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

Hey guys! I'm taking a little break, okay? My brother's back from his trip so the computer with Photoshop is not available at the moment. But I will do your drawings! Just be patient, okay? :) You can still request but the drawings will be completed a lot slower.

^ There's that, and then there's the fact that I changed the title of the topic to add (Temp. Break). Also there are four people before I even get to your request.

I've been looking for a picture of my OC Fire to put in her character bio thing so YAY.

Name: Fire Sky

Link to OC or description of pony: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sky-r3146

Anything special: She's supposed to be rather muscular but not...bulky...just kinda tone, but its not really important.

Scene (optional): Something to do with the circus would be great...Maybe have her sitting on an Aerial Hoop (Best pictures of I could find...just sitting on it or something) with her wings spread...

Text: none

@,

Awesome, thanks for requesting. I just want to let you know, that things are going a little slow because I don't have access to my computer with photoshop, so you might not get your drawing for a little bit, okay?

Here are your drawings! I'm sorry for the delay, I hope you like them!

@,

ThornFanArt_zpscd0521bb.jpg

@,

DJShyFanArt_zps6fb01a6b.jpg

ZamkinFanArt_zpsda44f8b1.jpg

@,

BroFanArt_zps3b19df85.jpg

@,

HexFanArt_zpsf02d1d4a.jpg

Okay for this one I did a kind of improv, hope you didn't mind. Cause when you first made the request there was one photo of Hex but then when I officially started on yours there were two and I didn't know which to draw, but I saw that you had named one picture 'Tribal Hex'. So then I drew Zecora painting the tribal markings on him. 

If you don't like it then, I'm terribly sorry and you can request again.

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

IcicleFanArt_zps648dd2b4.jpg

Also for everyone (excluding Hex if he didn't like his picture) I'm closing the shop, after I finish all of the requests. So yeah.

(edited)

Here are your drawings! I'm sorry for the delay, I hope you like them!

@,

img-1700136-2-DJShyFanArt_zps6fb01a6b.jp

img-1700136-3-ZamkinFanArt_zpsda44f8b1.j

I don't like it....

I LOVE IT!!!

Thank you so much! they both came out very, very well.

For the drawing of me as a draconequus:

I like how the spine is all curvy! very 'discord' like!

I don't, however, like the, uh, puffy spikes? I get back to you on that.

As for Zamkin as a draconequus:

I like how much detail there is. From the horse leg to the watch, I can sense that you put a lot of effort into this!

As for what I don't like, I don't like how puffy the tail is.

In total, I think you did a very, very, VERY good job! Nobody may be perfect, but those pieces of artwork are as close to perfection as I've ever seen.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

@@Icicle the Ice Pony,

^ There's that, and then there's the fact that I changed the title of the topic to add (Temp. Break). Also there are four people before I even get to your request.

Sorry but I just saw a few other people who asked AFTER me get theirs... so I was confused. But you will be able to draw my pony right?

@,

Aaaw thanks! :D

And sorry about the spike/scale things, but the only draconequus model I was able to find was Discords' and his tail scale things look like that.

Thank you for the excellent drawing! So much better than I thought it'd be, thank you! I very openly appreciate it. Sorry for my last post I didnt see that you've made it.

Okie-Dokie-Lokie!

Hey, so I did your drawing, its in the post with all of the others on this page. For some reason I couldn't mention you properly because the site said your name was too long.

HexFanArt_zpsf02d1d4a.jpg Okay for this one I did a kind of improv, hope you didn't mind. Cause when you first made the request there was one photo of Hex but then when I officially started on yours there were two and I didn't know which to draw, but I saw that you had named one picture 'Tribal Hex'. So then I drew Zecora painting the tribal markings on him. If you don't like it then, I'm terribly sorry and you can request again.

I don't mind a little improv, I encourage it actually. In any sense it's absolutely squeetastic! :D No need to redo it. I adore it! You did an excellent job drawing him and Zecora!Thanks to you for doing this!

• 2 weeks later...