Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which next gen game system do you wish to get?

Geek0zoid

21 users have voted

1. 1. Which system?

• Playstation 4
    • Wii U
    • Xbox One
    • PC

With the next generation of gaming coming up, people are deciding which console to get, whether it's a PS4, Wii U, PC or, shoot, an Xbox One.

Which one do you plan on getting.

(Yes, I'm obviously a HUGE gamer.)

The Wii U mainly for the fourth installment of Super Smash Bros (trailers and footage were epic at E3).

Also for the Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD remake and the new Legend of Zelda game which will be wicked pissah.

Xbox One was disappointing and even with its changes, i'm still not going to get it.

• Brohoof 1

Actually none, because:

1. Can't afford any of them

2. The game library for any of them doesn't interest me

3. I'm still having fun with all my old games :P

4. Please leave me alone with MMORPGs, FPS games and whatnot

*looks proud of himself*

That'd be it :P

• Brohoof 3

Actually none, because:

1. Can't afford any of them

2. The game library for any of them doesn't interest me

3. I'm still having fun with all my old games :P

4. Please leave me alone with MMORPGs, FPS games and whatnot

*looks proud of himself*

That'd be it :P

Yes. No more FPS's. In my opinion, they've become way too mainstream for their own good. Everywhere we turn, there's one already on the shelves or one being made.

And, true. Old games are fun, too X3 I still own my Dreamcast and an SNES, so I'm a bit Nostalgic about gaming

I'll probably get the Wii U first, being an avid Nintendo fan. Plus Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, and X look amazing

I'll probably get a PS4 later, like their first party games, and Knack and The Order: 1886 look awesome, but I'll wait until they announce more games

I already plan on getting a gaming pc sometime in the future

I still don't know if I'll get the Xbone yet, I liked some of their exclusives(Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Crimson Dragon), and I know they are removing the DRM and used game stuff(though through patch, which makes me more cautious) I still hate the mandatory Kinect 9000

• Brohoof 3

I will probably get the ps4. Wii U I want it but I will get it once the new smash brothers comes out. Pc its really obvious I already have it. The xbox one.........meh idk

• Brohoof 1

More than likely, when I am able to afford it that is, the PS4. In between it and the Xbox One, it is the more powerful of the two, it is $100 cheaper, doesn't have a mandatory Kinect, and Sony just vastly outnumbers Microsoft in terms of first party support. I know Microsoft is going to 'patch' those other horrendous issues, but they were such bad decisions that it really left a bad taste. I lost respect for Microsoft from that and it has only been partially regained from the newer decisions. I would love to try out Killer Instinct though, if it doesn't fail.

The Wii U, ehhhhh, I don't know. I just cannot seem to have any enthusiasm for the system.

• Brohoof 1

The first one a game comes out that I want: I'm getting.

Last gen it just happened to be the PS3 with Child Of Eden. I suspect this time round it may be the Xbox One, because they're getting Crimson Dragon.

• Brohoof 1

I'll most likely be getting a PS4. Not out of console loyalty or whatever, but because I want to see continuations of my favorite games and new ones as well.

• Brohoof 1

The PS4 sounds really good. However, I don't think I'll be buying it anytime soon. There's are more important things on my list of spending priorities.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'll get the PS4 first, since there are already more games announced, that I want to have, than for the WiiU. As long as they don't announce an all new Zelda, or Metroid, or Starfox, I see no point in buying a WiiU at all. At least for me.

PC... meh, mine is still working fine... too expensive...

And the Xbox One... I'm out of favor with that thing, no matter what they improved afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going for either the Wii U or the PS4, but most likely, it would be the Wii U. The Xbox One just has way too many stuff to set up and way too much stuff to pay for. That's why in the end, I'll take the Wii U. 

• Brohoof 1

Ps4. I've been with sony for years, since I was a kid. It was the game system that introduced me to gaming in the first place. Sony you've been good to me for years, and this e3 was no different. And for that I say thank you.

• Brohoof 1

Well I already own a Nintendo Wiiu and I really am enjoying it especially with the announcement for new games coming out. I kinda want a PS4 but at the same time I don't because there really isn't much to offer for me on that platform. I'm mainly focused on gaming on PS3 and Wiiu and getting a 3DS XL in the near future. I think I'll be satisfied with those. :3

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm going to go with PC. I used to enjoy PC gaming, but kinda fell out of it (really expensive), and became a console gamer.

I think eventually I'm going to try building a PC again, since prices are coming down with parts.

• Brohoof 1

If I could, I would totes buy the PS4. It looks to be the best choice compared to it's competitors. Also, the PS Vita looks pretty nice. mlp-slisten.png

Well i dont have to wish i already preoredered and payed off the PS4 alomg witn CoD ghost and just waiting to see which other games are gonna drop on release

• Brohoof 1

Well first, I'll be buying a Wii U, because of the new Smash Bros., X, the Wind Waker remake, and Earthbound on the Virtual Console.

And I'll eventually buy a PS4 whenever the new model comes out mainly for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV and Infamous: Second Son.

The Xbox One doesn't look that good to me and I'll be getting a new computer soon, so yeah.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a collector, so to be honest, I'll probably get the PS4 and Xbox One. For some reason, all the issues and complaints I've heard just don't seem to be enough, in my opinion, to bring the console down. :-P and the PS4 has a badass design(so does Xbox One), it has a creative and innovative controller(so does Xbox One :-P) But I just seem to like PS exlusives more, Im crazy for Infamous Second Sun!!!!

Deadrising 3 looks like a very promising open Sandbox game!!! (Xbox One Exclusive) So, yeah, I'm leaning towards the PS4, but the Xbox One still looks pretty damn appealing to me.....but Thats just my opinion. :-)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

With all of these people giving their opinions, I guess I should give mine.

I'm getting either a PS4 or WiiU. The Xbox One was a failure in the beginning. They might be fixing the bull crap now, but there's still one question; WTF WERE THEY THINKING IN THE FIRST PLACE???
Nintendo has a lot of games planned for the WiiU. The ones I'm looking forward to are SSB4 and Sonic Lost World (I'm a huge Sonic fan)

Same goes for PS4. They got a new inFAMOUS game coming out. That seems to be one that A LOT of Sony gamers are looking forward to. Plus, the PS2 was the first gaming system I owned. So, in a way, Sony was there for me before Nintendo

I don't know about PC. I'm a console gamer through and through. Still, I do have a Steam account, but I only use it if there's a game that I just can't get on console.

In a nutshell, I'll take anything but the XBone. F**k Microsoft.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

Wii u all the way!  I really like nintendo series including Zelda, Pikmin and Pokemon.  The new Pikmin game seems super exciting and the new zelda game seems to have a lot of effort put into it (I really want to see what graphical style they'll use, I want to know!).

PS4 won't get me except if they release a game I REALLY want (Dark Cloud 3, I'd buy it in a heart beat)

Xbox one is just meh.  It's not my type of games.

• Brohoof 1