Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I get the hub I the UK?

RainbowFlash82

Hi, I live in the UK and really wanna be able to get the hub tv network.

I have a sky plus hd in my house and I there is no hub tv network on it anywhere and boomerang stopped showing it years ago!

Sure there's YouTube but recently, most of the episodes have been removed due to copyright and the only ones left are the cropped + uncropped ones which are completely unesassary.

And plus, I really want to see the season 4 premiere when it's on air!

And I do NOT want any replies saying "but rainbowflash, it's not possible" cuz that's not helpful!

Thanks in advance!

And I do NOT want any replies saying "but rainbowflash, it's not possible" cuz that's not helpful!

Obviously it's not helpful, but it's true, you simply can't get the Hub in the UK. The show used to air on Cartoon Network or something like that, but it got removed. Youtube and other areas of the internet are your best bet.

I use streams. Or just watch the episodes later. Since I have the hub (I don't use it often) I watch it on the tv. Sometimes I just watch it in livestreams, like the ones you see on EQD.

(edited)

I don’t think you can get the Hub in the UK: I’m from the UK to I know how you feel.

You have got alternatives:

1.    put up with the cropped+uncropped versions

2.    search ‘watch mlp fim online’ on Google, and you’ll probably find a site in minutes

3.    maybe torrent

There not as perfect as having the hub it self but they are some alternatives that mean you can see the show

Edited by Asherdangerdash

3.    maybe torrent

OK, that sounds like a good idea. But can you gimme a link to a safe one cuz when I looked for a torrent of it on the pirate bay, there weren't any trusted ones so I couldn't tell if any of them had a virus or not.

<Wait for the episode to air

<Give it about an hour

<youtube.com/

<watch video

<???

<profit

That's how I do it. Then I download the episode immediately afterwards for instant viewing pleasure.

• Brohoof 1

@@RainbowFlash82,

Search 'my little pony friendship is magic' and you'll find one with like 69 seeds. Click on the little magnet thingy, and there ya go! Although 15 GB might be a bit much, you can select the exact episodes you want n' stuff when you click the magnet link.

I don't see why you really need the hub since every episode of My Little Pony is on Youtube. Unless you want to see the other shows on it. They're probably on Youtube too though.

Littlest Pet Shop sadly no longer is on Youtube so I'm sad :( So I REALLY want to get The Hub but I can't.

But to solve your FIM issues, EVERY EPISODE is on Youtube worldwide. They're cropped but they're still the same enjoyable episodes! :lol:

I don't see why you really need the hub since every episode of My Little Pony is on Youtube. Unless you want to see the other shows on it. They're probably on Youtube too though.

Yes your right, but as RainbowFlash82 said in there original post lots of them got taken down for copyright reasons and the only ones are cropped+uncropped ones 

Sure there's YouTube but recently, most of the episodes have been removed due to copyright and the only ones left are the cropped + uncropped ones which are completely unesassary.

(edited)

If you need links to safe "downloads" from the "bay of pirates" then message me. I can send you the same one I sent to Brainy Brony the other night to help him be able to watch every MLP episode (:

IF YOU DON'T MAKE YOUR SHOWS/MUSIC/FILMS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE/WATCH/ LISTEN TO IN THE UK, PREPARE FOR US TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU.

EDIT: Is discussion of piracy against the rules on MLPForums?

Edited by Kaz

OK, that sounds like a good idea. But can you gimme a link to a safe one cuz when I looked for a torrent of it on the pirate bay, there weren't any trusted ones so I couldn't tell if any of them had a virus or not.

Sorry can't help you there, I probably know as much as you do about the best MLP FIM season torrent download site etc. My last MLP FIM season torrent download was a while ago, and I just tend to find the site that works I don't really remember the names of the websites or anything, sorry.

All I can tell you is Virgin Media blocks Pirate Bay so it wasn't off that website lol

(edited)

Most British internet service providers block TPB but you can still access the site using Google Translate or a proxy site which you can find easily by googling. I'm with Sky on Fibre Pro Unlimited and I use proxies to access TPB, most of which are legal as I frequently download Linux operating systems.

Edited by Kaz

Yes your right, but as RainbowFlash82 said in there original post lots of them got taken down for copyright reasons and the only ones are cropped+uncropped ones 

Ah. I didn't really see that. My apologies. However I've never found that to be the case, but it's been a while since I've watched them on Yotube because they have all the episodes on Netflix now.

• Brohoof 1

All I can tell you is Virgin Media blocks Pirate Bay so it wasn't off that website lol

Same with me. So to get around it go to piratereverse.info

It's a proxy that will lets you get around it if virgin media doesn't allow it  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

If you need links to safe "downloads" from the "bay of pirates" then message me. I can send you the same one I sent to Brainy Brony the other night to help him be able to watch every MLP episode (:

IF YOU DON'T MAKE YOUR SHOWS/MUSIC/FILMS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE/WATCH/ LISTEN TO IN THE UK, PREPARE FOR US TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU.

EDIT: Is discussion of piracy against the rules on MLPForums?

Discussion of piracy as an issue is perfectly permissible. Posts with links to websites offering pirated material for download are forbidden. In between the two is something of a grey area. Dark grey. Whatever your personal view on piracy, this forum should not be used to solicit such materials.

To tell you the truth you could be searching the Internet all day and find nothing. I just put up with YouTube...

During season 3, I would celebrate the new airing of an episode, but I wouldn't go searching it till about Sunday night (Monday at the latest) because that's when they're usually uploaded to YouTube. So for me, it's just like they air on Sunday evenings instead of Saturday morning.

Obviously it's not helpful, but it's true, you simply can't get the Hub in the UK. The show used to air on Cartoon Network or something like that, but it got removed. Youtube and other areas of the internet are your best bet.

Yeah, some episodes where aired on boomerang at one point, and mlp even has (or had not checked in a while) section on the website.

There hasn't been any for ages though.

Equestria girls is rumoured to be coming to the UK, I know its not the same but I think it might be the only way you can watch mlp legit atm in the UK

Okay. I am free to PM people with links though as I did have no intention of posting them publicly? Thanks for clearing up the issue and feel free to delete that post if it's considered soliciting pirated material

Rather don't, please. The PM system is considered part of the forum, so it could still create problems. Of course, what you do elsewhere on the internet is entirely your own business.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say just watch the episodes of the past three seasons on animeflavor and watch the upcoming Season 4 episodes on Youtube as they come out. The new episodes are uploaded there a half hour or a hour after they air on the Hub. However, if you really want the channel, the only way to get it is by purchasing the Hub through DirecTV or Dish....at least, that's the way it is in the U.S. I don't know if the UK has either of those television plans available, but if you do, that'll be your best bet.

1. Turn on your computer

2. Go on the internet (I use Internet Explorer, but use your preferred Explorer of the internet)

3. Type in 'Hub - 4324543.co.uk.org' into the URL bar

4. Didn't work? Neither, I made it up.

5. Go to your preferred plane service's website that will cross the Atlantic

6. Find out how much a plane ticket to the USA is

7. Get a job

8. But plane ticket

10. Watch hub with excess money because you were really good at your job

11. I skipped number Eight

12. You probably just looked

13. Sorry for helping it's a problem oh mine

Or, Alternatively

1. Buy American Netflix